Victims of Communism

Perhaps it is comforting to some minds to think "communism" the problem. In every case, however, it is the avarice for power on the part of men who should never have had it. Throughout history, there have been extremely similar cases scattered across every conceivable socio-poilitical-economic framework. Men, and almost uniquely that gender, seek and gain power by the methods available to them, and use it for their own aggrandizement and against the good of the society they dominate.
Any system will work if people believe in it and work together for each other.
The first Christian groups were wholly collective, for example. Things only went bad when a central authority seized control.

A true testament to the power of the words.
If you mean the words of the diseased fool marx yes. Millions have perished and been enslaved due to the power of his words over the small minded.
No, I mean the irrational fear they produced among the capitalist ruling class. It was this irrational fear that ultimately led to much misery and suffering as the ruling class brought down the iron fist on the developing societies attuned to his words.

To think that you still shit your pants over those words to this day. Powerful.

Wrong.

it is not irrational to fear an ideology which calls for and leads to slavery and totalitarianism which is what communism is.

It is not irrational to fear a government which follows that sort of ideology and commits genocide.
There is no capitalist ruling class by any reasonable or intelligent definition. This claim of such a class is one of marx;'s many idiotic assertions.

Societies are attuned to nothing. His words were spread by insane, blood thirsty individuals who were never harmed by capitalism but instead simply sought to oppress others.

\
Marxism does not call for slavery nor totalitarianism. It is an ideology that promotes freedom and democracy, the kind that can never be delivered by capitalism.

A great many of the countries and leaders that the US has undermined and overthrown in the name of capital were democratic.

Wrong.

Communism is an ideology which calls for slavery and totalitarianism. The dictatorship of the proletariat means PRECISELY a totalitarian system. " From each according to his ability and from each according to his need " is absolutely a description of slavery.

A slave has nothing to be taken from them EXCEPT their ability " FROM each according to his ABILITY " A slave is always given precisely what they NEED to survive. TO EACH according to their NEED.

In a truly free society which is a capitalist society a person's ability is theirs to profit by and to prosper with it does not belong to others to be taken from them. Communism demands it be taken from them by force. In a truly free society which is a capitalist society no one may dictate what another is worthy of owning or possessing and every one is free to provide for their own needs which is every individuals responsibility.

Hanging the words " of the proletariat " after the word dictatorship does not make it a better form of dictatorship. It is still a despotic and totalitarian system as Marx specifically stated..

His most idiotic claim is that it would whither away and die to replaced by utopia. He was either the greatest fool that ever lived bcause dictatorships NEVER willingly give up power or he was a simple liar.

Either way he described and demanded a totalitarian system of universal slavery and that is fact you cannot refute. His words not mine and they prove me correct and you massively ignorant and wrong.

Capitalism is based on non aggression communism is based on enforcement through terror.

The fact is that no communists system has ever been democratic they are ALL universally totalitarian nightmares because they are falling an ideology which demands it.

The general statement that the US has overthrown democracies is unproven and irrelevant because communism is the enemy of freedom and democracy and no communist state is a democracy.
Marx wasn't a utopian. He broke down the system of capitalist production to its basic parts and rebuilt them in turn showing how the different parts interrelated with each other to build the capitalist socioeconomic structure out of which our societies grew.

By claiming that the dictatorship of the proletariat is a totalitarian relationship you tacitly admit that the capitalist system that we live under is a totalitarian relationship. You and I are actually in agreement here.

We live in a society where the productive system, banking, communication, government, etc. all belong to a minority (ruling) class of people. Marx understands how this relationship gives this minority class immense (dictatorial) social power.
What he explains needs to happen is that this power relationship needs to be flipped on its head, giving the majority a larger say in how society develops.
That is called freedom, the kind of freedom that Marx's analysis shows can never happen under the capitalist system of production.

the soviets who you are massively ignorant of could not produce and DISTRIBUTE enough to feed their own people and the importation kept them from starvation.
i lived in CCCP and seen 99% of what was in the shops was domestically produced, with very little imports involved and certainly none from USA, what 'starvation'? CCCP had no problems with food provision, even in the worst days of perestroika when the authorities cut the shops from food delivery so that Western media hacks could rush in to film footages of 'empty shelves' to show you.
I hate nothing at all about russia and have said nothing derogatory or insulting about russia or the russians.
you just called the country i was born a 'miserable hell' which it of course wasn't as i well remember CCCP was a happy place where many things were for free and no stress at all.
Russia and the CCCP are not the same thing.

The CCCP was a nightmarish hell hole where people went hungry often because the state forced them to.

They had few imports because the state could not allow such superior products to be seen by the people who were enslaved.

The empty food shelves were not filmed at the end of the CCCP before they were common all through the time of the communists.

You know nothing about the place but the history is well documented and proves you wrong

If you mean the words of the diseased fool marx yes. Millions have perished and been enslaved due to the power of his words over the small minded.
No, I mean the irrational fear they produced among the capitalist ruling class. It was this irrational fear that ultimately led to much misery and suffering as the ruling class brought down the iron fist on the developing societies attuned to his words.

To think that you still shit your pants over those words to this day. Powerful.

Wrong.

it is not irrational to fear an ideology which calls for and leads to slavery and totalitarianism which is what communism is.

It is not irrational to fear a government which follows that sort of ideology and commits genocide.
There is no capitalist ruling class by any reasonable or intelligent definition. This claim of such a class is one of marx;'s many idiotic assertions.

Societies are attuned to nothing. His words were spread by insane, blood thirsty individuals who were never harmed by capitalism but instead simply sought to oppress others.

\
Marxism does not call for slavery nor totalitarianism. It is an ideology that promotes freedom and democracy, the kind that can never be delivered by capitalism.

A great many of the countries and leaders that the US has undermined and overthrown in the name of capital were democratic.

Wrong.

Communism is an ideology which calls for slavery and totalitarianism. The dictatorship of the proletariat means PRECISELY a totalitarian system. " From each according to his ability and from each according to his need " is absolutely a description of slavery.

A slave has nothing to be taken from them EXCEPT their ability " FROM each according to his ABILITY " A slave is always given precisely what they NEED to survive. TO EACH according to their NEED.

In a truly free society which is a capitalist society a person's ability is theirs to profit by and to prosper with it does not belong to others to be taken from them. Communism demands it be taken from them by force. In a truly free society which is a capitalist society no one may dictate what another is worthy of owning or possessing and every one is free to provide for their own needs which is every individuals responsibility.

Hanging the words " of the proletariat " after the word dictatorship does not make it a better form of dictatorship. It is still a despotic and totalitarian system as Marx specifically stated..

His most idiotic claim is that it would whither away and die to replaced by utopia. He was either the greatest fool that ever lived bcause dictatorships NEVER willingly give up power or he was a simple liar.

Either way he described and demanded a totalitarian system of universal slavery and that is fact you cannot refute. His words not mine and they prove me correct and you massively ignorant and wrong.

Capitalism is based on non aggression communism is based on enforcement through terror.

The fact is that no communists system has ever been democratic they are ALL universally totalitarian nightmares because they are falling an ideology which demands it.

The general statement that the US has overthrown democracies is unproven and irrelevant because communism is the enemy of freedom and democracy and no communist state is a democracy.
Marx wasn't a utopian. He broke down the system of capitalist production to its basic parts and rebuilt them in turn showing how the different parts interrelated with each other to build the capitalist socioeconomic structure out of which our societies grew.

By claiming that the dictatorship of the proletariat is a totalitarian relationship you tacitly admit that the capitalist system that we live under is a totalitarian relationship. You and I are actually in agreement here.

We live in a society where the productive system, banking, communication, government, etc. all belong to a minority (ruling) class of people. Marx understands how this relationship gives this minority class immense (dictatorial) social power.
What he explains needs to happen is that this power relationship needs to be flipped on its head, giving the majority a larger say in how society develops.
That is called freedom, the kind of freedom that Marx's analysis shows can never happen under the capitalist system of production.

I never said he was a utopian. He claimed that after the state faded away and died there would be a classless egalitarian utopia. Which is of course false but that does not make him a utopian either.

HE never broke down capitalism to it;s parts nor did he ever describe capitalism accurately. He never dis-played any comprehension of how they work or how out society grew out of them. He wrote a great deal about such systems and such economics but he only proved to be MASSIVELY ignorant in the extreme. He did not understand how economics work.

I mace no claim. I quoted marx and in fact he was not referring to any current system and therefor you are wrong.

There is no such minority ruling class period and the description of one was merely marx's obsession with wealth which he childishly coveted.

right on. CCCP was already democratic when they destroyed it. CIA saboteurs would have nothing on CCCP if it remained Communist by 1991.
there were a lot of people killed trying to get past the Berlin wall over the years.
'a lot' but in fact how many? what's the precise number to make a fuss about?
If it was so great over there why did people risk so much to get out and why did a communist system that is supposedly for the people need to keep them kept as captives?
when your a runaway criminal or delinquent, you sure would risk as much; has nothing to do with 'system'. Western Propaganda ranted about 'Soviet dissidents' who turned out to be Russian Mafia once they were allowed into the West.

The CCCP was never democratic but it was evil and needed to be destroyed.

There is no such minority ruling class period and the description of one was merely marx's obsession with wealth which he childishly coveted.
Conservatives have effectively dropped this pretense when they cry about the liberal elites undermining the US capitalist system. Maybe you didn't get the memo.

Conservatives have effectively dropped this pretense when they cry about the liberal elites undermining the US capitalist system. Maybe you didn't get the memo.

No I did not and I could care less as I am not a conservative.

It is not a pretense it is fact and can easily be proven.

Marx demanded a totalitarian dictator which would rule over others with terror and force. (HIS WORDS )

The so called capitalist ruling class you believe in has no such power and rules nothing. To prove that fact you need to explain what Bill Gates forces me to do. Or what the CEO of Mcdonalds or Nike shoes or any other billioniare forces me to do.

Since we both KNOW you will balk and we both know you will not answer the fact is you are proven wrong. None of them force me or you or anyone else to do anything at all and they are not a ruling class.

Liberal elites are not a class they are simply fools who appoint themselves better than others even though they are not.

Like Marx they seek to undermine the capitalist system because they are losers and fools who hate that others are independent and more successful

Marx was simply a foolish and stupid pig who hated the fact that others had more than him and he spent his life designing a very long winded excuse to steal and murder. His followers and apologists are no better.

Perhaps it is comforting to some minds to think "communism" the problem. In every case, however, it is the avarice for power on the part of men who should never have had it. Throughout history, there have been extremely similar cases scattered across every conceivable socio-poilitical-economic framework. Men, and almost uniquely that gender, seek and gain power by the methods available to them, and use it for their own aggrandizement and against the good of the society they dominate.
Any system will work if people believe in it and work together for each other.
The first Christian groups were wholly collective, for example. Things only went bad when a central authority seized control.

It is true that very early christians lived in communal systems and did ok until government seized control, However the religion of communism demands exactly that sort of dictatorial control over others.

Christianity as we understand it today does not demand such control.

as if you have anything nice to say about Russia as of before and after the CCCP span?
The CCCP was a nightmarish hell hole where people went hungry often because the state forced them to.
no, it was not that, and you are telling lies, because your a hater.
They had few imports because the state could not allow such superior products to be seen by the people who were enslaved.
'imports' does not mean 'superior'. CCCP products were ok, especially food, it was superior to Western stuff, because contained no additives and preservatives.
The empty food shelves were not filmed at the end of the CCCP before they were common all through the time of the communists.
see the date those footages were filmed, its perestroika times.
You know nothing about the place but the history is well documented and proves you wrong
i know everything because i was there, and you know nothing because you weren't, and documents prove you wrong, consider them.

as if you have anything nice to say about Russia as of before and after the CCCP span?
no, it was not that, and you are telling lies, because your a hater.
'imports' does not mean 'superior'. CCCP products were ok, especially food, it was superior to Western stuff, because contained no additives and preservatives.
see the date those footages were filmed, its perestroika times.
i know everything because i was there, and you know nothing because you weren't, and documents prove you wrong, consider them.

I was not asked about russia the discussion was about the USSR.

Yes it was a ell hole and an evil totalitarian state because that is reality and people should hate genocidal regimes.

In the case of communism yes it means imports are superior because communism always forces the production of crap.

The time date stamps span decades they are not from the time of perestroika. The people of the soviet union went hungry when they were not forcibly starved.

Your claims are bullshit and all lie. Personal accounts are meaningless crap any where on the internet and you are as dishonest as any holocaust denier.

Documents prove you wrong period and you know it.,

The time date stamps span decades they are not from the time of perestroika.
show me those vids.
The people of the soviet union went hungry when they were not forcibly starved.
we Soviets did not go hungry except for Civil War & WWII times, which were the early 1920s and 1941-45 respectively.

The soviets who you know nothing of routinely lacked proper nutrition as the communist system could not feed them.

Oh look here is evidence from 1982

SOVIET FOOD SHORTAGES: GRUMBLING AND EXCUSES

Here is one where Breznev declared a food scarcity which is also when the USA was feeding the soviet people.

He was more informed than you by far
Breadlines and Shortages: The Soviet Food Supply

So we know you are full of crap and the soviet union was a hell hole of totalitarianism starvation and genocide. Like any communist nation.

/

There is no "religion" of communism.
Sure there is.
The have no specific deity but they do worship an ideology which is rooted in faith. Faith in the impossible and unreasonable .

That is what is wrong with all religions and what they all have in common.

anyone can write and publish any bullshit, especially if payed by the CIA, and you Western folks are notorious for believing your own lies you just concocted and published to use as proof for your mendacious statements.
They were not published by the CIA foolish one that is what a free press does and they printed fact proving you wrong such it up and deal with it.

My statements are accurate and proven even by the archives of the USSR which was a totalitarian hell hole no matter how much you scream otherwise.

Forum List

Back