Victims of Communism

We need to learn the lessons of the 20th century, but the essential ones, not just the ideological ones. The excesses of right and left are the excesses of human capacities. There are plenty of human capacities for good, constructive existence and there are those that contribute only to nihilism.
We need honest, forthright confrontation with the proven areas of psychology and earnest, clear pursuits of what remains to discover and prove.
As long as we are distracted by insisting certain ideas are "evil", the longer it will take us to arrive at understanding that thinking, on the part of everyone, requires informed analysis.

Trump also criticized Gorbachev for not being firm enough.

If he had any respect for the demonstrators, which he doesn't, he wouldn't call their demonstration a "riot".

I have said this in a post about communist China , and the situation in Hong Kong. Communism is a form of modern day slavery. You can not travel, you can not protest the government, You can not own any property. You are owned by the State government. Chinese communism is one of the worst, if not the worst form of modern government on the Earth Today.

I have said this in a post about communist China , and the situation in Hong Kong. Communism is a form of modern day slavery. You can not travel, you can not protest the government, You can not own any property. You are owned by the State government. Chinese communism is one of the worst, if not the worst form of modern government on the Earth Today.
It sucks, but North Korea is even worse for the whole population. China is really bad in Xinjiang, and in Tibet too.

It sucks, but North Korea is even worse for the whole population. China is really bad in Xinjiang, and in Tibet too.

North Korea is but an extension of Chinese communism. They are proxy for mainland communist China.
But I do agree, I have seen a few documentaries about North Korea, and it is a horror movie for the people that live there.

North Korea is but an extension of Chinese communism. They are proxy for mainland communist China......

That's a talking point. Neither China nor North Korea see it that way.

...You can not travel, you can not protest the government, You can not own any property. .....

Every year hundreds of millions of Chinese people travel within the country. There are protests against local government offices somewhere in the country every day. Chinese people own lots of things. It's owning land that is difficult.

Stop being such a dumbass. You want to talk about China .... fine. But if you want to talk about Communism then you'd better get educated first because you don't know shit about it.

North Korea is but an extension of Chinese communism. They are proxy for mainland communist China.
But I do agree, I have seen a few documentaries about North Korea, and it is a horror movie for the people that live there.
North Korea is basically a continuation of Maoism. China is a dictatorship with some capitalist traits.

China has free enterprise but you need the approval of the Communist authorities for a lot of things. Being a party member often helps because of corruption.

Last edited:
...You can not travel, you can not protest the government, You can not own any property. .....

Every year hundreds of millions of Chinese people travel within the country. There are protests against local government offices somewhere in the country every day. Chinese people own lots of things. It's owning land that is difficult.

Forum List

Back