Vice President Joe Biden had to decline an invitation to a Connecticut prom

g4racer

May 7, 2014
I have been waiting for the right to have something about this. No matter what he did it was going to be the wrong thing. The writers that tell the Right what to think and say must have been searching for what brand of soap the President used so they could say how much they hated him for using it and if he were a better President he would have used brand X. The right is interesting in that they can't say "We disagree with . . ." I find it difficult to hate another person. This from people who hold literal view of the NT. I suggest you read more than John 3:16

what the hell would the right care about something so trivial?

And you love Joey ok, not everyone does...good grief

You really have to give Mr. Biden credit as he told the Munchkin he wouldn't be in town and sent her a corsage to wear at her prom. Like or despise him? That was classy.

Yeah, I hadn't heard about that yet...It was a sweet thing to do...so why are they trying to turn into something else is what I don't get about this thread
beats me

You really have to give Mr. Biden credit as he told the Munchkin he wouldn't be in town and sent her a corsage to wear at her prom. Like or despise him? That was classy.

Yeah, I hadn't heard about that yet...It was a sweet thing to do...so why are they trying to turn into something else is what I don't get about this thread
beats me

The OP was going on about the "Right" and why NO ONE on the right brought this up? And went on to chastise the RIGHT for NOT bringing it up. I heard about it a couple mornings ago, and thought it was classy of Biden to do what he did...but never occurred to me to bring it up on these pages...so maybe the OP is disappointed somehow?

:dunno:

I haven't found a negative story about this. VP Biden was really sweet to give the young lady a wrist corsage.

I don't get the OP. Here's eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil Fox News and their take on the invite.

The corsage was baby's breath, white roses, and red, white and blue ribbons. Biden's office said he was touched by the invitation and personally picked out the corsage so Maselli would feel special.

Biden said in the note that he was flattered but his schedule wouldn't let him attend. Biden's office also is arranging for Maselli to visit the White House to meet with Biden in July.

biden-prom-internal.jpg

Connecticut teen asks Biden to prom, VP sends her a corsage | Fox News

ONE decent gesture does NOT make him acceptable.....it makes it a rarity, such as his CHARITABLE DONATIONS as listed on his tax form!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EPsuOEH1fY"]
4htbt3.jpg
[/ame]

I have been waiting for the right to have something about this. No matter what he did it was going to be the wrong thing. The writers that tell the Right what to think and say must have been searching for what brand of soap the President used so they could say how much they hated him for using it and if he were a better President he would have used brand X. The right is interesting in that they can't say "We disagree with . . ." I find it difficult to hate another person. This from people who hold literal view of the NT. I suggest you read more than John 3:16

Damn you're one funny dude, I'd add something special to the thread but I just can't stop laughing. I don't know if I should give you POS rep or NEG you for showing just how big a fool you really are. Keep up the work, laughs are hard to come by around here.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't get the OP. Here's eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil Fox News and their take on the invite.

The corsage was baby's breath, white roses, and red, white and blue ribbons. Biden's office said he was touched by the invitation and personally picked out the corsage so Maselli would feel special.

Biden said in the note that he was flattered but his schedule wouldn't let him attend. Biden's office also is arranging for Maselli to visit the White House to meet with Biden in July.

biden-prom-internal.jpg

Connecticut teen asks Biden to prom, VP sends her a corsage | Fox News

Very classy move. Good for Joe.

Ok, I'll try to be the one on the right to make the op happy....here goes...

What kind of a loser brain dead school girl asks some wacko senior citizen plagiarist, who Obama, being articulate, bright and clean -wont even endorse for president to her prom? Big whoop he bought her flowers, it's not like "This is a big fucking deal!"

:)

What kind of a loser brain dead school girl asks some wacko senior citizen plagiarist, who Obama, being articulate, bright and clean -wont even endorse for president to her prom? Big whoop he bought her flowers, it's not like "This is a big fucking deal!"

All true.

But it IS still nicer to send her some cheap ass wrist corsage than it would have been to tell her to "fuck off."

It's also better than if he had sent her one of his hair plugs.

You forgot John 3:16...or rather looking beyond it...;)

All true.

But it IS still nicer to send her some cheap ass wrist corsage than it would have been to tell her to "fuck off."

It's also better than if he had sent her one of his hair plugs.

Maybe a Chia Pet?

chia-biden.jpg

Maybe this will be agreeable to the OP? No? NOW it will have something to gripe about? Classy guy, Joe Biden.

He treated a young lady who exhibited a poor bit of taste and judgement rather nicely.

No. It doesn't qualify the imbecile to be President. Although being an imbecile didn't stop the incumbent from getting the gig. Twice.

Forum List

Back