Vice President Hillary R. Clinton

TheParser

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
Like a lot of other Americans, I am a bit rusty when it comes to our Constitution.

I had a chuckle yesterday when an article reminded me that BEFORE the 12th Amendment, the presidential candidate who received the second highest number of electoral votes automatically became the Vice-President.

As the author put it, if our top federal officials were President Donald J. Trump and Vice President Hillary R. Clinton, that would be a "lively relationship."

In my opinion:

1. It would mean that the Vice President, who breaks tie votes in the Senate, would presumably side with the Democrats.

2. It would mean that the Democrats would do anything to impeach and convict President Trump, thus giving the United States its first female president.

(Source: "The Embryo Caesar" by Eric Foner in the December 14, 2017, print edition of the London Review of Books.)

Last edited:
Like a lot of other Americans, I am a bit rusty when it comes to our Constitution.
I had a chuckle yesterday when an article reminded me that BEFORE the 12th Amendment, the presidential candidate who received the second highest number of electoral votes automatically became the Vice-President.
As the author put it, if our top federal officials were President Donald J. Trump and Vice President Hillary R. Clinton, that would be a "lively relationship."
In my opinion:
1. It would mean that the Vice President, who breaks tie votes in the Senate, would presumably side with the Democrats.
2. It would mean that the Democrats would do anything to impeach and convict President Trump, thus giving the United States its first female president.
(Source: "The Embryo Caesar" by Eric Foner in the December 14, 2017, print edition of the London Review of Books.)

Blown_Mind_gif.gif

In my opinion:

Nice...poll taxes kept the blax having a voice in this mess. Amendment Stuff and all. Thanks for playing. :thanks:

It is exactly because of such situations having occurred, that the Twelfth Amendment was ratified.

Although I am elderly, I am still naïve in many ways.

I do not understand the illustration of the young man in Geaux4it's post. Who is that young man?

I assume that Geaux4it is trying to tell me something, but I have no idea what it is.

Clinton is done, irrelevant. The thread topic is ludicrous fantasy.
Denying reality is a regressive ploy used so much that it's transparent. Back in the day, the loser of the election was made VP. It's a fact. And if that whore was Trumps VP we be in more trouble than we are now.

I do not understand the illustration of the young man in Geaux4it's post. Who is that young man?

I assume that Geaux4it is trying to tell me something, but I have no idea what it is.

This guy?

Blown_Mind_gif.gif

I believe that is Keanu Reeves, most likely in the role of “Ted ‘Theodore’ Logan” from the movie Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure or its sequel Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey.

And no, I have no idea what Geaux4it is trying to tell you with that image.

It's just a parody expressing deep amazement

-Geaux

Forum List

Back