Vice pres elect Biiden

Yesterday at a news conference Biden was talking camela getting the vaccine and called her the president elect. do you think he was reading that from a teleprompter?
He also said that Trump did not wear a mask and was not going to get the vaccine and scolded him saying he needed to do both.

Problem is, according to medicine you should not get the vaccine after having contracted the virus after so many months and Trump has been seen wearing a mask.

Luckily, Joe did not go into how he liked children to sit on his lap and rub the hairs on his legs, so consider yourselves lucky.

Joe is the first President people can question, "Is he lying, or is it dementia?"

Yesterday at a news conference Biden was talking camela getting the vaccine and called her the president elect. do you think he was reading that from a teleprompter?

If Jumpin' Joe can avoid getting that humiliatin' LAUNCHING from prez Trump's booby traps he most likely will not be in office that long due to possible incompetence. I'm NOT saying I wish bad on Joe's possible presidency but it is apparent that ole Joe has a problem with his wiring or fuses malfunctioning for sure. I'd bet the farm that IF ole Joe does land the potus Tamale Kamaly will be potus for sure @ the end of the tour. Right now I am just waiting for VP Pence to make the announcement which I have a feeling has a good chance of not being what many folks are expecting to hear.

If Jumpin' Joe can avoid getting that humiliatin' LAUNCHING from prez Trump's booby traps he most likely will not be in office that long due to possible incompetence. I'm NOT saying I wish bad on Joe's possible presidency but it is apparent that ole Joe has a problem with his wiring or fuses malfunctioning for sure. I'd bet the farm that IF ole Joe does land the potus Tamale Kamaly will be potus for sure @ the end of the tour. Right now I am just waiting for VP Pence to make the announcement which I have a feeling has a good chance of not being what many folks are expecting to hear.
No one cares now what voters know and think.

Dominion rules so who cares?

He also said that Trump did not wear a mask and was not going to get the vaccine and scolded him saying he needed to do both.

Problem is, according to medicine you should not get the vaccine after having contracted the virus after so many months and Trump has been seen wearing a mask.

Luckily, Joe did not go into how he liked children to sit on his lap and rub the hairs on his legs, so consider yourselves lucky.

Joe is the first President people can question, "Is he lying, or is it dementia?"
/----/ "Is he lying, or is it dementia?"
Yes.

Like this?
Here’s the ‘word salad’ President:

"...when they need to ...when they need to dis.....when they need to ah....when they ding the national guard.....we're gonna ....we're gonna depose....the.....we're gonna enforce the....excuse me, employ.....the reconfect act....go out there and dictate companies build and do....but if it waits, it takes a long time....."

Al Sharpton must be his elocution teacher.

BTW....the journalist asking the question then asked if she could pose the question to the vice-president elect so as to get a coherent answer......what does that tell you?

This is your man, Democrats.

Link
6aca1ab1629c7de8d8169f28fd8ea71d11-02-joe-biden-finger-nibble-wife.rsquare.w700.jpg

Forum List

Back