Vice interview with "The Crying Nazi" Chris Cantwell one year later

Once again the far left shows they are upset that no one died for their cause yesterday.
I’m upset your Nazi’s were protected, that’s all.

I do understand the right to assemble and all that, but why in God's name to they keep issuing permits for this nonsense? They should have to PAY for the police protection at a cost of a grand a minute or so.

I believe in freedom. That doesn't mean I believe in freedom only for those I agree with. I can't disagree with these crazy nazis more.

However.

They keep issuing permits because everyone has the right to express their views. Not just those who express views certain people agree with. Everyone has the same right to free speech and expression.

They did pay for the cost of the police. With their tax dollars.

Please don't get me wrong, I can't abhor such behavior more but I love freedom even more.

The very wise belief of letting people know about them and their views does work. Look what happened to them after Charlottesville. The video shows how when the public sees what they are and who they are, their movement is broken. People don't tolerate such hate. Now they have to hide their faces again. They aren't as much a growing movement as they were. And they're very terrified of the antifa movement against them. Antifa is winning.

Letting the beautiful light of truth to shine is uniting our people and destroying the nazis.

Ok - but what if the White Nationalists decided they wanted to parade in DC once a week - do taxpayers have to pay for that?

There have to be limits to the crap that everyone knows is going to require hundreds of cops. A city should issue such once a year - TOPS

I've read the First Amendment many times. I just don't see where time limits are included in guaranteeing our right to free speech and expression.

There aren't any.

If they want to march every day that's their right.

I also have the right to march against them. I also have the right to speak out against them. We all do.

Freedom isn't only for those you agree with.

One problem - If they were to request a license to march every day, then those cities would be required to double if not triple their police force.
I THINK that most cities do have limits - not just for White Nationalists, but for every organization.
Could be wrong

Forum List

Back