VFW just sounds out on Trumps comments to the Khans

But nice try Clinton Bootlickers. Most know this is contrived B.S. Just another 'Convenient Patriotism' Democrat scam. Most know y'all will get back to hating our military and country right after the Election. You ain't foolin everyone.
Ya, a conspiracy with the VFW, Gold Star Moms, Republican's and Democrats. You conspiracy nuts will believe anything.

Seriously, most know y'all are just perpetrating another 'Convenient Patriotism' scam. Y'all despise our military and country. As soon as the Election is over, you'll drop the 'Patriotism' act like a hot potato. You're not fooling everyone.

Another Drumpf minion adding a military flavor to her personal insults. This Drumpf minion honesty is refreshing. Now we know how they REALLY feel about Americans who served this country.

Really and how is that? How was this conclusion achieved?

Being in the military overseas can get lonely. "Girls" like bodecea can help with that
You Drumpf minions just can't help yourselves anymore, can you?

Can't provide a quote from Trump supporting your crap, can you?
You were given these quotes yesterday. They are contained in the multiple links to the letters from the VFW and Gold Star Moms. They both explain in detail why they are offended by Trump's remarks and both quote his remarks.
That you are not offended in meaningless, literally, meaningless. That the VFW and Gold Star Moms are offended is meaningful, very meaningful.

They all made sweeping allegations and focused on their opinions. Which is why I asked if you idiots had actually read any actual quotes from Trump that you found offensive and asked for the quotes, not your commentary.

That none of you can provide it shows that this again is you being led by the nose by the Democrat party. You're a bunch of mindless minions babbling their talking points.

Where is a quote ... about Khan ... from Trump ... that offends you? How is that not the easiest question in the world? Because you're full of shit, that's why

I would have thought that Trump would have needed definite proof....If as it happened that OBL stated that he was responsible for 9/11, I believe he wold have bombed the hell out of where ever OBL was....and wait on the land troops.....Carpet bombing is only bad for the people that protect a killer!
Even Slick Willie knew bin Laden was a threat, but because he was more interested in Monica's snatch and "purty mouth", he didn't/couldn't do anything about it. Bush was just settling into his Presidency when the shit hit the fan. It was pretty clear from the start who did it.

Well,we knew from the passenger list it was muslim's ...BUT since 17 of them came from Saudi Arabia, and since Bush let the OBL's family fly out of country the day after 9/11.... to me it speaks VOLUMES about what was really known and the failure to prosecute the perpetrator correctly!

No flights left the country until 9/13, here is Snopes take on the story about them being secreted out.

Flights of Fancy

I know you're not going to believe this but it's true.

On the day of 9-11 I heard a plane above my house. The sky had clouds so I couldn't see it but I heard it. The engine sounded loud and deep. It was a large plane. I was on the phone with my husband when I heard it. I held out the phone so he could hear it.

I live where Boeing makes planes so I know the sound of planes. I know the sound of a large engine plane. I'm a Boeing Brat so I know a lot about planes. Boeing has supported me most of my life due to my dad working there since 1959 and my husband working there since 1988.

He listened to the engine and just as I said, it was a large engine plane. He suggested it was a military place since there's military bases south of us and west of us.

To this day I don't know what plane it was but there was a plane in the sky above my house and my area on 9-11 when no planes were supposed to be in the sky.

Last edited:
I would have thought that Trump would have needed definite proof....If as it happened that OBL stated that he was responsible for 9/11, I believe he wold have bombed the hell out of where ever OBL was....and wait on the land troops.....Carpet bombing is only bad for the people that protect a killer!
Even Slick Willie knew bin Laden was a threat, but because he was more interested in Monica's snatch and "purty mouth", he didn't/couldn't do anything about it. Bush was just settling into his Presidency when the shit hit the fan. It was pretty clear from the start who did it.

Well,we knew from the passenger list it was muslim's ...BUT since 17 of them came from Saudi Arabia, and since Bush let the OBL's family fly out of country the day after 9/11.... to me it speaks VOLUMES about what was really known and the failure to prosecute the perpetrator correctly!

No flights left the country until 9/13, here is Snopes take on the story about them being secreted out.

Flights of Fancy

On the day of 9-11 I heard a plane above my house. The sky had clouds so I couldn't see it but I heard it. The engine sounded loud and deep. It was a large plane. I was on the phone with my husband when I heard it. I held out the phone so he could hear it.

I live where Boeing makes planes so I know the sound of planes. I know the sound of a large engine plane. I'm a Boeing Brat so I know a lot about planes. Boeing has supported me most of my life due to my dad working there since 1959 and my husband working there since 1988.

He listened to the engine and just as I said, it was a large engine plane. He suggested it was a military place since there's military bases south of us and and west of us.

To this day I don't know what plane it was but there was a plane in the sky above my house and my area on 9-11 when no planes were supposed to be in the sky.

Why would I not believe you? What does a plane being in the sky, which you didn't see, tell you? If you read articles about the time there were planes in the sky. Emergency medical mostly and transplants organs being transported. So a one plane in the sky is not that surprising and actually tells us nothing.

Stand on your child's grave and make political statements and yeah there will be blowback. You daffy loons are too stupid

So you feel the Dems would be justified in going after "Benghazi Mom"?
A parent of an American hero who steps into the political arena becomes fair game regardless of which side they associate. However, most savvy politicians are wise to avoid attacking a grieving parent, widows or orphans.

Again, in this case, Trump would have been smarter to have simply said, "Yes, sir, I've read the Constitution and my respects to the Khan family for their sacrifice to our great nation. God bless America". Instead, Trump jumps out of the frying pan and into the fire by making stupid remarks about the mother of an American hero and comparing his "sacrifices" to those of all Gold Star families.

Or he could have done what Hillary did when trump had the mother of someone who was killed at Benghazi speak at his convention.

Hillary said nothing.

Your suggestion is a very good one.

I wish trump had taken your suggestion or had done what Hillary did.

He's not fit to be president.

Stand on your child's grave and make political statements and yeah there will be blowback. You daffy loons are too stupid

A parent of an American hero who steps into the political arena becomes fair game regardless of which side they associate. However, most savvy politicians are wise to avoid attacking a grieving parent, widows or orphans.

Again, in this case, Trump would have been smarter to have simply said, "Yes, sir, I've read the Constitution and my respects to the Khan family for their sacrifice to our great nation. God bless America". Instead, Trump jumps out of the frying pan and into the fire by making stupid remarks about the mother of an American hero and comparing his "sacrifices" to those of all Gold Star families.

Or he could have done what Hillary did when trump had the mother of someone who was killed at Benghazi speak at his convention.

Hillary said nothing.

YOU point out the problem with the MSM. Was crooked Hillary ever asked in an interview about the speech at the RNC by the mother of the man who died because of crooked Hillary's incompetence in protecting her son? Did they? No, they give her a pass. As they are giving her a pass on her lie that the FBI s aid she told the truth. She is a pathological liar who doesn't know how to lie.

Hillary said nothing.

YOU point out the problem with the MSM. Was crooked Hillary ever asked in an interview about the speech at the RNC by the mother of the man who died because of crooked Hillary's incompetence in protecting her son? Did they? No, they give her a pass. As they are giving her a pass on her lie that the FBI s aid she told the truth. She is a pathological liar who doesn't know how to lie.

All Trump had to say is ....I honor those parents for their sacrifice

Then he just had to add....BUT

Flights of Fancy

He listened to the engine and just as I said, it was a large engine plane. He suggested it was a military place since there's military bases south of us and and west of us.

Why would I not believe you? What does a plane being in the sky, which you didn't see, tell you? If you read articles about the time there were planes in the sky. Emergency medical mostly and transplants organs being transported. So a one plane in the sky is not that surprising and actually tells us nothing.

The thing is there were no other planes in the sky those 2 days.

Because I live so close to where the planes are made and tested, there are planes in the sky all the time here.

Because of that everyone I know and myself, closed their windows so we couldn't hear the silent sky.

It's so very common here that we all are very used to it and when there wasn't any sound from planes in the sky here we all got very creeped out. I was very creeped out and closed my windows so I couldn't hear the silence. My neighbors did the same thing.

A large plane doesn't transport organs. Small light planes transport them. They don't waste all that fuel and all that prep on an empty large plane to transport organs.

I will not be like you and make excuses for why that plane was there. I have no idea why it was there.

Neither do you.

I'm telling you there was a plane in the sky on that day where I lived. I'm not telling you that it was the bin laden family.

You said there were no planes taking off in America in that time. I'm telling you that your post was wrong. There were planes taking off and landing in America when everyone else was grounded.

I have not finished reading this thread but I wanted to comment on something that I find interesting.

This isn't the first time that the far right has attacked a gold star parent.

They said the same things about that parent as they're saying about the Khans.

That gold star parent's name was Cindy Sheehan.

Ms. Sheehan did with the bush boy as the Khans are doing with trump. She called the bush boy out. The bush boy was a coward and refused to even talk with her.

Cindy Sheehan was the beginning of the end of the bush boy.

If the far right had any working brain cells they would stop their rants and attacks against the Khans.

Unfortunately I don't think they're that smart.
That's not quite the same. Yes, the Bush administration responded to comments made by Mrs. Sheehan. Do you have a particular instance to quote what was said to whom?

You missed my point.

My point is that the far right has done this before and that when they did it to Cindy Sheehan, it was the beginning of the end for the bush boy.

He lost the mid term election in 2006 and when he left, he was a disgraced president leaving while most in the nation were beyond happy to see him go.

The far right has no problem attacking a gold star parent or family if that parent or family has said something about a conservative they don't like.

They didn't learn from the mistake they made with the bush boy. trump didn't bother learning from it either.

So they're making the same mistake again.

They won't learn because they refuse to see their own mistakes and blame everyone else for what they themselves do.

But nice try Clinton Bootlickers. Most know this is contrived B.S. Just another 'Convenient Patriotism' Democrat scam. Most know y'all will get back to hating our military and country right after the Election. You ain't foolin everyone.
Ya, a conspiracy with the VFW, Gold Star Moms, Republican's and Democrats. You conspiracy nuts will believe anything.

Seriously, most know y'all are just perpetrating another 'Convenient Patriotism' scam. Y'all despise our military and country. As soon as the Election is over, you'll drop the 'Patriotism' act like a hot potato. You're not fooling everyone.
"Convenient Patriotism"? I guess 21 years service was just a "convenience"...while Drumpf "sacrificed".

Hillary said nothing.

How did FOX cover Pat Smith's live speech?

I have not finished reading this thread but I wanted to comment on something that I find interesting.

Ms. Sheehan did with the bush boy as the Khans are doing with trump. She called the bush boy out. The bush boy was a coward and refused to even talk with her.

If the far right had any working brain cells they would stop their rants and attacks against the Khans.

The thing is, very few see it the way you described.

Most see it as trump standing on the grave of a real hero and spitting on that grave.

You can make all the excuses you want. You can project your actions on others all you want.

It will do no good. Just as it did no good when you did it to Cindy Sheehan.

Tell me, did the mother of that person who died at Benghazi who spoke at the republican convention stand on her child's grave and make political statements?

"Convenient Patriotism"? I guess 21 years service was just a "convenience"...while Drumpf "sacrificed".

Talkin about y'all average Democrats. You despise our military and nation. Not everyone is buying your 'Convenient Patriotism' scam.

Most see it as true standing on the grave of a real hero and spitting on that grave.

You can make all the excuses you want. You can project your actions on others all you want.

Tell me, did the mother of that person who died at Benghazi who spoke at the republican convention stand on her child's grave and make political statements?

Yeah OK "dana" lol

Talkin about y'all average Democrats. You despise our military and nation. Not everyone is buying your 'Convenient Patriotism' scam.
I love how you sit there with your laptop, pointing fingers at vets saying that we despise our military and nation......quite refreshing to see you Drumpf minions let it all hang out...now that your Orange Lord and Master has made it fashionable for you to attack the parents of slain soldiers and attack soldiers, sailors, and Marines themselves. You, sir, are a Great Drumpf minion. :clap:

Most see it as true standing on the grave of a real hero and spitting on that grave.

Yeah OK "dana" lol
Ah...so the answer is "yeah"...she did.

I love how you sit there with your laptop, pointing fingers at vets saying that we despise our military and nation......quite refreshing to see you Drumpf minions let it all hang out...now that your Orange Lord and Master has made it fashionable for you to attack the parents of slain soldiers and attack soldiers, sailors, and Marines themselves. You, sir, are a Great Drumpf minion. :clap:

Again, not buying your 'Convenient Patriotism' scam. We know after the Election, y'all will get right back to hating our military and nation. It is what it is.

It was wrong of the Khan family to allow their sacrifice and grief to be used for Democratic political campaign fodder...

That said...

Trump has lost yet another decent-sized chunk of (already wavering) support, with this latest collection of foolhardy responses...

At this rate, by the time we get to November 8, Trump won't pull more than 10-15% in the General Election... one of the biggest Ass-Whoopings in recent memory.

Deservedly so.

Not because the HildaBeast (a.k.a. the Ghost of Boss Tweed of Tammany Hall) is a particularly trustworthy or competent or moral creature...

But because the Alternative is ssssooooooo very much worse...

The fool simply has no filters, nor grace nor class... a caricature and walking bumper-sticker rather than a Leader of Men and Nations...

Rather like McMurphy from "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" channels the Ghost of Attila the Hun...

A big, unthinking, petulant child-man, who emotes rather than reasons...

No thank you...

I like a half-dozen things he says...

But I don't believe he'll carry through with any of them...

And, having him with his mitts on the Treasury and finger on The Button, the price is simply too high...

I despise the HildaBeast...

But I'm stuck voting for her...

God, I hate this...

Normally I agree. But Trump brought up the fear the muslim card. If I'm a muslim, I'm pissed.
Correct.

Trump has only himself to blame.

It was wrong of the Khan family to allow their sacrifice and grief to be used for Democratic political campaign fodder...

That said...

Trump has lost yet another decent-sized chunk of (already wavering) support, with this latest collection of foolhardy responses...

At this rate, by the time we get to November 8, Trump won't pull more than 10-15% in the General Election... one of the biggest Ass-Whoopings in recent memory.

Deservedly so.

Not because the HildaBeast (a.k.a. the Ghost of Boss Tweed of Tammany Hall) is a particularly trustworthy or competent or moral creature...

But because the Alternative is ssssooooooo very much worse...

The fool simply has no filters, nor grace nor class... a caricature and walking bumper-sticker rather than a Leader of Men and Nations...

Rather like McMurphy from "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" channels the Ghost of Attila the Hun...

A big, unthinking, petulant child-man, who emotes rather than reasons...

No thank you...

I like a half-dozen things he says...

But I don't believe he'll carry through with any of them...

And, having him with his mitts on the Treasury and finger on The Button, the price is simply too high...

I despise the HildaBeast...

But I'm stuck voting for her...

God, I hate this...

Normally I agree. But Trump brought up the fear the muslim card. If I'm a muslim, I'm pissed.
Correct.

Trump has only himself to blame.

00803X5.jpg

:lol:

VFW - Veterans of Foreign Wars

Herr Drumpf.....the VFW do NOT approve! :eusa_naughty:

Funny how you only give a shit about the military when it's self serving.

The guy didn't just state his view, he viciously attacked Trump. Whether you agree with what he said or not, Trump responding was certainly his right.

He could have made the point there are Muslims who are loyal to America without personally attacking Trump like that. And he did it in an ultra partisan venue, the DNC convention.

Trump had every right to respond
Citizens have the right to say and do all manner of stupid things, with the understanding they're solely responsible for the consequences.

Forum List

Back