VFW just sounds out on Trumps comments to the Khans

I wonder how many voting groups he will alienate and demean before November? Who will Comrade Trump insult next?

American Indian....?
Eskimo................?
Hindo...................?
Asian...................?

WHO WILL BE NEXT?
Rednecks. And they won't even realize it.

The question is to provide a quote that you object to on Khan. You like the rest of the Democrats can't provide one, not one
That's easy:

"If you look at his wife, she was standing there," he said, on national television. "She had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say. You tell me."

The question is to provide a quote that you object to on Khan. You like the rest of the Democrats can't provide one, not one
That's easy:

"If you look at his wife, she was standing there," he said, on national television. "She had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say. You tell me."

Turns out he was right. And that offends you?

Khan: Trump has never read the Constitution, he's sacrificed nothing (like Hillary)

Trump: Why didn't Khan's wife speak?

You: I have butt hurt, why can't his wife speak??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's just insane, why can't his wife speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, why can't she. Seriously, you get butt hurt over that question? Why?

The truth is that Trump had absolutely nothing to do with Khans being murdered by radical Muslims, crooked Hillary did.

Khan died in 2004. Remind us who was President then?

Hillary voted for the war, remember?
So did a lot of people after being lied to by Bush.

Bush did not lie to anyone. That is a lie told by libs who lie all of the time.
Nope, you are the liar. Bush famously lied in front of millions on live TV during his State of the Union address when he said Saddam was in collusion with al Qaeda by providing aid and protection. A blatant lie that tied the 9/11 terrorist to Saddam and Iraq.

Knock ... knock.

Who's there?

Reality.

Reality who?

That's what I figured.

I... who routinely speaks against Islam... who routinely speaks against Illegal Aliens... who routinely sides with Israel... who routinely speaks against homosexuals... who routinely speaks against Liberal ideology and their bullshit agenda... who routinely speaks against Liberal Judicial Activism... I am a true leftwing douche bag?

You've lost your phukking mind... lashing out like a pissant LibTard against anyone who dares to disagree with you...

I thought better of you than that...

I was wrong...
If you are going to embrace rational, moderate and/or less-than-extreme points of view, you'll need to get used to having highly partisan fanatics label you as being an opposing view partisan fanatic. Welcome to the club!

Forum List

Back