Vetting Trump's VP Choices

I'm sure the consideration goes a hundred deep. But here's my starter list....

1. John Kasich - A contrarian who has a great record to put Trump over the top in Ohio and possibly balance perception as well as help steer the campaign.
I have supported a Kasich/Rubio ticket from the start. Kasich would carry Ohio, Rubio would carry Florida, and that would guarantee a Republican Presidency.

Kasich belongs at the top of the ticket because, as I pointed out from the beginning, Rubio is not seasoned enough. Now that Rubio is making dick jokes about Trump, we see the prescience of my claim.

Kasich as Trump's VP? Ugh! Still not good enough to get me to vote this year. If Trump is at the top of the GOP ticket, I am leaving the top of my ballot blank.

But Kasich would be the best VP out of all the other possibilities.

1. John Kasich - A contrarian who has a great record to put Trump over the top in Ohio and possibly balance perception as well as help steer the campaign.
I have supported a Kasich/Rubio ticket from the start. Kasich would carry Ohio, Rubio would carry Florida, and that would guarantee a Republican Presidency.

Kasich belongs at the top of the ticket because, as I pointed out from the beginning, Rubio is not seasoned enough. Now that Rubio is making dick jokes about Trump, we see the prescience of my claim.

Kasich as Trump's VP? Ugh! Still not good enough to get me to vote this year. If Trump is at the top of the GOP ticket, I am leaving the top of my ballot blank.

Rubio might not carry Florida, though. Jeb probably would.

In the last debate, Trump was saying what a great leader Kasich is

Setting him up for VP. Kasich helps in Ohio and with experience as a governor and Senator he mitigates the criticism that Trump has no experience in government

But why would Kasich take it?

Setting him up for VP. Kasich helps in Ohio and with experience as a governor and Senator he mitigates the criticism that Trump has no experience in government

Why do they all take it.

I would think John Kasich. He's a good, common sense conservative from Ohio - the Republicans have never won the presidency without winning Ohio.
100% guaranteed TRUMP'S VP pick will Kasich. Bet the farm. Sadly the American voter generally is too fucking dumb to ask themselves: "If something were to happen to President Trump who would be best equipped to step in and lead the country from day one?"
Here's the joke for the day: Who would Hillary choose for VP? GOLD STAR!!! Her 'fisting' buddy Huma Abedin!.

Can you imagine
All politicians are phony. But Kasich strikes me as truly caring and wanting whats best for this country and the people in it. From his heart.

Personally, I think Trump will pick Carson.
Carson as President? The poor bastard takes four hours to eat a Big Mac.

2. Chris Christie - A 'straight talking' enigmatic presence who can appeal to a broad base.
3. Condy Rice - A black woman to counter Hillary's vote for me cos I'm a woman crap. Has her own e-mailgate that would perceptually negate HC's felonious activities.
4. Jesse Ventura - Would be an independent on the ticket. A guy who calls it how it is and who could solidify the Trump excitement factor. Has experience as a governor as well.
5. Ben Carson - Appeals to the principled right. Media will have a field day with his 'attempted murdering' And fair or not, his 'whiteness' will not bring in the minorities.
6. Mike Huckabee - Not the charismatic forces he once was.
7. Sarah Palin - Not gonna see this train wreck again.
8. Scott Walker - Just another Paul Ryan who threw the Donald under the bus on his way out.
9. Rand Paul - Good at taking on the establishment and has Senatorial experience; but ultimately not on point with Trump's message.
10. Carli Fiorina - Impractical even if Donald hadn't already slammed her.
11. Ted Cruz - Donald's basically called him ineligible.
12. Jeb Bush - Trump's favorite punching bag. Not very likely.
He will go with David Duke.

He has a poison caviar recipe.

2. Chris Christie - A 'straight talking' enigmatic presence who can appeal to a broad base.
3. Condy Rice - A black woman to counter Hillary's vote for me cos I'm a woman crap. Has her own e-mailgate that would perceptually negate HC's felonious activities.
4. Jesse Ventura - Would be an independent on the ticket. A guy who calls it how it is and who could solidify the Trump excitement factor. Has experience as a governor as well.
5. Ben Carson - Appeals to the principled right. Media will have a field day with his 'attempted murdering' And fair or not, his 'whiteness' will not bring in the minorities.
6. Mike Huckabee - Not the charismatic forces he once was.
7. Sarah Palin - Not gonna see this train wreck again.
8. Scott Walker - Just another Paul Ryan who threw the Donald under the bus on his way out.
9. Rand Paul - Good at taking on the establishment and has Senatorial experience; but ultimately not on point with Trump's message.
10. Carli Fiorina - Impractical even if Donald hadn't already slammed her.
11. Ted Cruz - Donald's basically called him ineligible.
12. Jeb Bush - Trump's favorite punching bag. Not very likely.
He will go with David Duke.

I'd take David Duke over any Democrat, any day.

Forum List

Back