VETO The Only Way To Go....

Easy for you to say since you are not an E2 living week to week.

You fucking keyboard commandos are so sickening

FUCK you asshole....I was in the shit for 285 days of a COMBAT TOUR (something your sorry punk ass knows nothing about) for less than $300 a month.....we knew all about doing without.

Dude, playing COD does not qualify as combat!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

We as a nation need the military funding that this bill holds...I know the spending is high but the spending was high under Obama without any pay off to the people or our military....all of that Obama controlled revenue went to prop up his friends and donors...at least we can see where this 1.3 trillion is going and we can trust it will get to where it's supposed to go...
But that being said I can also concede to the argument over increased debt. But Trump didn't get us into this Obama 20 Trillion $ mess he is trying to get us out of it....
Why can`t the Pentagon find the $125 billion they lost?
Pentagon buries evidence of $125 billion in bureaucratic waste

Most of the Obama deficit came from 2 wars that Gomer started and put on the credit card combined with tax cuts. Any passing 9th grader in Economics class knew what would happen. Look at the 3rd chart.
The three best charts on how Clinton’s surpluses became Bush and Obama’s deficits

How much can you "save" when you make less than 40K?
That's an E-6 with 4 years service.

Active duty has room and board covered.....I never knew anybody who couldn't pony up for a couple weeks....and this won't even take that long.

Schumer celebrating it, is the kiss of death. He's a Communist imbecile. The massive irresponsible spending wasn't addressed at all. They just spent more. They should all be ashamed of themselves. But i'm betting they aren't. Jerks like Schumer are actually proud of themselves. And now, off to another Vacation. Life's very good for the US Political Elites.

Why can`t the Pentagon find the $125 billion they lost?
Pentagon buries evidence of $125 billion in bureaucratic waste

Most of the Obama deficit came from 2 wars that Gomer started and put on the credit card combined with tax cuts. Any passing 9th grader in Economics class knew what would happen. Look at the 3rd chart.
The three best charts on how Clinton’s surpluses became Bush and Obama’s deficits
Look Obama had 8 years to fix any fuck ups that Bush may have made...I'm no defender of the Bush family...He and his dad were terrible presidents and I disagreed with them...
Why the pentagon is a black hole and has wasted money is the responsibility of congress and the senate and frankly another reason Trump was elected to weed out those holes...

Gingrich can tell you best that government shutdowns are always blamed on republicans no matter who is in charge. Maybe Trump isn't afraid but republican leaders sure are.

Gingrich can tell you best that government shutdowns are always blamed on republicans no matter who is in charge. Maybe Trump isn't afraid but republican leaders sure are
Then they had better get their asses back into an office and fix it...One thing the GOP seems to want to ignore is that they are not loved just because Trump one....Trump won despite the do nothing GOP led congress and senate...

Thankfully the President does watch the evening news shows and didn't like what he heard....stewed about it, and cut loose this morning. He can't be herded as those around him are finding out the hard way....And remember, even if there is a shutdown, the Social Security checks go out on time....don't let anybody tell you different. :eusa_hand:

But the military keeps working with no pay till it is over

why wouldn't they get paid?

That is the way it works, when there is no funding they get no money. They will show up to work everyday not knowing when they will get paid again all so people like you can get your little woody at Trumps actions

so you think the government isn't taking in money? It still comes out of my check.

Gingrich can tell you best that government shutdowns are always blamed on republicans no matter who is in charge. Maybe Trump isn't afraid but republican leaders sure are.

This one is 100% on Trump. The two parties came together and passed a bill. There is no way in hell this hurts anyone but Trump.

The 25% of the country that are still zealots will cheer, the rest will move further away from Trump and the GOP as a result

Thankfully the President does watch the evening news shows and didn't like what he heard....stewed about it, and cut loose this morning. He can't be herded as those around him are finding out the hard way....And remember, even if there is a shutdown, the Social Security checks go out on time....don't let anybody tell you different. :eusa_hand:

That is the way it works, when there is no funding they get no money. They will show up to work everyday not knowing when they will get paid again all so people like you can get your little woody at Trumps actions

so you think the government isn't taking in money? It still comes out of my check.

It is not about taking in money, it is about being authorized to spend it. Without a spending bill it cannot be spent, that is the law

This one is 100% on Trump. The two parties came together and passed a bill. There is no way in hell this hurts anyone but Trump.

The 25% of the country that are still zealots will cheer, the rest will move further away from Trump and the GOP as a result

good I want it to be. He is the one I voted for. I didn't vote for planned parenthood and he didn't run on it. so vetoing them is part of his campaign promise.

It is not about taking in money, it is about being authorized to spend it. Without a spending bill it cannot be spent, that is the law

so they have money right?

As well they should be for getting fleeced by Schumer and his pack of rats.....There are several issues that need to be settled so no time like the present....let's have a real donnybrook (pun) and fix the whole damn thing next week....ALL OF IT.

Well, he's determined. I'll say that for him.
He's the one who put DACA in peril to begin with, so I'm glad he's trying not to go down in history as being the scumbucket who threw out the Dreamers.

DACA has no legal basis and the "dreamers" have no right to be here....Trump has VIKING bloodlines.....this is what you weaklings will never understand about him.

Bone Spur the merciless, SOUNDS about right. As long as it is you or your children, or grandchildren.

Forum List

Back