VETO The Only Way To Go....

But the military keeps working with no pay till it is over

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
why wouldn't they get paid?

That is the way it works, when there is no funding they get no money. They will show up to work everyday not knowing when they will get paid again all so people like you can get your little woody at Trumps actions

so you think the government isn't taking in money? It still comes out of my check.

It is not about taking in money, it is about being authorized to spend it. Without a spending bill it cannot be spent, that is the law

so they have money right?

Well, except for the 540 billion we are in the hole already this year

Gingrich can tell you best that government shutdowns are always blamed on republicans no matter who is in charge. Maybe Trump isn't afraid but republican leaders sure are.

This one is 100% on Trump. The two parties came together and passed a bill. There is no way in hell this hurts anyone but Trump.

The 25% of the country that are still zealots will cheer, the rest will move further away from Trump and the GOP as a result

good I want it to be. He is the one I voted for. I didn't vote for planned parenthood and he didn't run on it. so vetoing them is part of his campaign promise.

You do know that Trump’s complaint is not that they are spending too much money, but not enough

Gingrich can tell you best that government shutdowns are always blamed on republicans no matter who is in charge. Maybe Trump isn't afraid but republican leaders sure are.

This one is 100% on Trump. The two parties came together and passed a bill. There is no way in hell this hurts anyone but Trump.

The 25% of the country that are still zealots will cheer, the rest will move further away from Trump and the GOP as a result

good I want it to be. He is the one I voted for. I didn't vote for planned parenthood and he didn't run on it. so vetoing them is part of his campaign promise.

You do know that Trump’s complaint is not that they are spending too much money, but not enough

well he actually said it didn't include funding for DACA nor the money to fund the wall. That's about it.

And BTW, I do expect that congress review the 2000 pages of the bill and to make cuts to balance the budget. That's all I'm saying.

We as a nation need the military funding that this bill holds...I know the spending is high but the spending was high under Obama without any pay off to the people or our military....all of that Obama controlled revenue went to prop up his friends and donors...at least we can see where this 1.3 trillion is going and we can trust it will get to where it's supposed to go...
But that being said I can also concede to the argument over increased debt. But Trump didn't get us into this Obama 20 Trillion $ mess he is trying to get us out of it....

That's all BS.

The military hasn't been depleted.

We as a nation need the military funding that this bill holds...I know the spending is high but the spending was high under Obama without any pay off to the people or our military....all of that Obama controlled revenue went to prop up his friends and donors...at least we can see where this 1.3 trillion is going and we can trust it will get to where it's supposed to go...
But that being said I can also concede to the argument over increased debt. But Trump didn't get us into this Obama 20 Trillion $ mess he is trying to get us out of it....

That's all BS.

well sure it was under obummer, look it up. don't you fks ever look up anything?

That's all BS.

well sure it was under obummer, look it up. don't you fks ever look up anything?

Nope.

And the purse strings have been in GOP hands since 2010

You fail.

That's all BS.

Nope.

You fail.
ok, I'll have to educate you now. here:

Fact Check: Has President Obama 'Depleted' The Military?

again in less than two minutes,

"THE SHORT ANSWER:

Pentagon leaders bristle at the idea their force has been "gutted" or is a "disaster." The U.S. remains far and away the world's foremost military power.

But spending is down; the force is smaller than when Obama took office and its equipment is aging. And, indeed, military leaders have spoken out about what they call the national-security dangers associated with climate change."

That's all BS.

Nope.

You fail.

"THE SHORT ANSWER:

Pentagon leaders bristle at the idea their force has been "gutted" or is a "disaster." The U.S. remains far and away the world's foremost military power.

But spending is down; the force is smaller than when Obama took office and its equipment is aging. And, indeed, military leaders have spoken out about what they call the national-security dangers associated with climate change."

That's weak.

That's all BS.

Nope.

You fail.

"THE SHORT ANSWER:

Political Chic and sometimes myself sure take these loser leftist to task daily.

That's all BS.

Nope.

You fail.

"THE SHORT ANSWER:

Political Chic and sometimes myself sure take these loser leftist to task daily.

Did you even read that? I don't think you did. It doesn't support your claim.

Trump's
The President left the spending bill up to Ryan and the Turtle and as usual they tried to sandbag him....not smart. From what I'm hearing he is PISSED and they're hearing about it.
lol.gif

Over 2,000 pages with every kind of sludge the Swamp produces that nobody read...Planned Parenthood...funded. Sanctuary cities...funded. Border wall prototypes....not funded. Border security....under-funded. Sure, the Military is getting the dough and Mattis couldn't care less about the rest of it...but he's going to get that money regardless and guess what? it's going to include the Wall. So what happens next?

A number of Congress critters have blown town so they have to cut trail and head back. They can't override the veto...there's enough sane conservatives left to stop that. And the brilliant part? Trump couches his protest on DACA....when the word gets out about that, those little beaners are going to really turn their fury on Chuck U and Pelousy. DO IT....VETO!
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif
Trump is mad. The massive deficit isn't massive enough for his liking in this bill. He wants to shatter Obama's record. Trump hates being Number Two.

The Navy and Air Force were cannibalizing parts from other planes just to keep them in the air...HEY LIBS TURN OFF CNN YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE FULL STORY!!!!!!!ON ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!

President Trump did the right thing for our national security....

Thankfully the President does watch the evening news shows and didn't like what he heard....stewed about it, and cut loose this morning. He can't be herded as those around him are finding out the hard way....And remember, even if there is a shutdown, the Social Security checks go out on time....don't let anybody tell you different. :eusa_hand:

The Navy and Air Force were cannibalizing parts from other planes just to keep them in the air...HEY LIBS TURN OFF CNN YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE FULL STORY!!!!!!!ON ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the Military Industrial Complex fails to prioritize, or gasp, engage in criminal conspiracies to raise the prices on every item and split the profits?

Maybe the Congress needs to hold hearings, and account for every tax payer dollar spent in the defense industry, and eliminate every member of the H. or Rep. whose district's major employer is a member of the Military Industrial Complex from the investigation (or be called under oath to testify).

Better yet, let's hire Mueller to investigate the M-I Complex once he has issued his final report on Russia and other criminal activities which they have uncovered? Seems even the fiscal conservatives in Congress (at least those who do not benefit from the M-I Complex) would approve of a forensic audit.

Forum List

Back