Very educational film from a time when American schools were about instilling good civic values.

Traditional education in America often sought to instill values of cohesion and cooperation among its citizens. This film highlights the divisive and destructive policies of progressive radicals and was actually created to be used as an educational film in schools to build racial unity and economic cooperation.

American schools do instill good civic values, values that focus on including all people, being respectful to all people, being generous and kind to all people. Old time values excluded what was best for everyone and focused on what was good for those who fit into a prescribed form--essentially white, male, and Christian. Things are different nowadays.

Translation: Democrat Bigots loath straight white male Christians.
The question is why do so many millions of people want to immigrate to America and Europe if white males are the world's oppressors?

Why are people fleeing from their own culture in Latin America, the Middle East and Africa?

Why people want to immigrate to USA or Europe?
Answer: They want SAFETY/Freedom (from violent politicos, gangs, drug lords), Educational/Job OPPORTUNITIES, or both of the above ...
just like YOUR immigrant ancestors.

What is economic cooperation defined as?

Stop trying to steal other people's money through taxation and redistribution.
How about the rich and powerful play fair with the less fortunate (from birth) and not simply use them, abuse them, and ignore them when they’re miserable because of rich-man policies.

They say it “takes money to make money”, but how can you succeed when you are born poor with few opportunities?
If you live behind a rich gated community of heartless people, you may not realize the value of the GOLDEN RULE.

My father and mother were literally poor sharecroppers who moved to the city where my father worked in a factory for the rest of his life. They instilled the value of education in me and my success has everything to do with that. I started with literally nothing and have had a successful life. It doesn't take money to get money, but it takes the drive to seek out the skills you need to make money. I am not a victim of rich-man policies, and neither are you. You just want to rely on your own incompetence as an excuse.
Yes it does take money to make MORE mone AND drive to succeed (as you noted), but I agree that drive/motivation is important ... as are opportunities.
Even as a poor guy growing up, you likely had more opportunities than most black people (especially in southern USA) who were and are discriminated against because of their skin color and subculture they grew up with.

What is economic cooperation defined as?

Stop trying to steal other people's money through taxation and redistribution.
How about the rich and powerful play fair with the less fortunate (from birth) and not simply use them, abuse them, and ignore them when they’re miserable because of rich-man policies.

They say it “takes money to make money”, but how can you succeed when you are born poor with few opportunities?
If you live behind a rich gated community of heartless people, you may not realize the value of the GOLDEN RULE.

My father and mother were literally poor sharecroppers who moved to the city where my father worked in a factory for the rest of his life. They instilled the value of education in me and my success has everything to do with that. I started with literally nothing and have had a successful life. It doesn't take money to get money, but it takes the drive to seek out the skills you need to make money. I am not a victim of rich-man policies, and neither are you. You just want to rely on your own incompetence as an excuse.
Yes it does take money to make MORE mone AND drive to succeed (as you noted), but I agree that drive/motivation is important ... as are opportunities.
Even as a poor guy growing up, you likely had more opportunities than most black people (especially in southern USA) who were and are discriminated against because of their skin color and subculture they grew up with.

Joining the military was the key to my success. Did black kids not have that opportunity? Of course they did.

Traditional education in America often sought to instill values of cohesion and cooperation among its citizens. This film highlights the divisive and destructive policies of progressive radicals and was actually created to be used as an educational film in schools to build racial unity and economic cooperation.

American schools do instill good civic values, values that focus on including all people, being respectful to all people, being generous and kind to all people. Old time values excluded what was best for everyone and focused on what was good for those who fit into a prescribed form--essentially white, male, and Christian. Things are different nowadays.

There is no respect towards white people in schools today.

Such is the dishonest, reactionary right.

Schools continue to instill good civic values.

Says an inbred of the reactionary left.

Schools suck ass and they will CHANGE whether you want them to or not.

the problem isnt good people treating others poorly,,,
but about how progressives want to force others to do as progs see fit,,,

my suggestion is if you dont force me to do what I dont want to do and I wont be mean to you

And my suggestion is drop the delusions because your way forced others to do what they didn't want to.

prove it,,,

That's hilarious: you need a thorough knowledge of human history. Perhaps be sent to a camp where you are treated like a female person of color who is a 'different' ethnicity and religion from yourself. You are displaying a very intense limit of knowledge about human history.

I guarantee you that “people of color” would kill themselves before they were sent to a camp to learn how white people are treated.

the problem isnt good people treating others poorly, but about how progressives want to force others to do as progs see fit,,,

my suggestion is if you dont force me to do what I dont want to do and I wont be mean to you
MY suggestion is that you don't force me to live life the way you prescribe it should be---by values that exclude anyone and anything you don't like or agree with. I'm not a xenophobe, nor am I racist or sexist. I don't hate people of other religions or ethnicities. Conservatives are the ones who want to force their values on everyone. The 'good old days' weren't so good for women, people of color, or people who were 'different' in anyway. They weren't really good for anyone except white Christian males. Period. Get it through your head: progressives want what is good for all people and for the earth. We aren't expecting anything more or anything less.

We progressives don't discriminate against people based on race, gender and religion, not like those white male christians do!

Also, we progressives don't try to force our values on people but we know what's best for all people and the earth so it's in your own interest that you do exactly what we say!
everything progressives do is based on race and identity,,,try lying to someone else because I know the truth

We progressives know that race and gender don't matter and it's what's inside that truly counts. That's why ethnic and gender diversity is soooo important, so we can all enjoy the things that make us different.
you just contradicted yourself,,,and proved my point
It is sarcasm.....

Support charter schools! The only chance outside of union dominated dumbed down public schools for economically disadvantaged youth to get out and break the chains of poverty, otherwise don’t expect change.

And my suggestion is drop the delusions because your way forced others to do what they didn't want to.

prove it,,,
That's hilarious: you need a thorough knowledge of human history. Perhaps be sent to a camp where you are treated like a female person of color who is a 'different' ethnicity and religion from yourself. You are displaying a very intense limit of knowledge about human history.
I guarantee you that “people of color” would kill themselves before they were sent to a camp to learn how white people are treated.

LOL! And I guarantee that man has wings.

prove it,,,

What the fuck are you talking about? Treated like a female person of color?
First of all why just female?
Second why a person of color?
Third, where are you saying this?
If it's the US, then go be a female of color in Chad or Rewanda….I guarantee you'll have a much better life in the US....

So again, wtf?

prove it,,,
If it's the US, then go be a female of color in Chad or Rewanda….I guarantee you'll have a much better life in the US....

So again, wtf?

why not a disabled, muslim, trans woman of color?

prove it,,,

So again, wtf?

That argument is dead. We live in the USA not a country ravaged by colonialism.

prove it,,,

So again, wtf?

Sad.

Well get into the classroom and teach. Fix the problem.
No my brother started this year teaching....you cant do shit, they wont even let you have control of the classroom......it's ridiculous.

them kids know all they have to do is whisper the magic word "racism" and the teacher is rendered powerless

Really? Is that how it works?

Yep even black kids are smart enough to know how to exploit the "discrimination" hysteria.

prove it,,,

So again, wtf?

No shit......these people are so dumb, they think black chicks have it bad here....yet they've never been to their ancestors land, which is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse

prove it,,,

So again, wtf?

That argument is dead. We live in the USA not a country ravaged by colonialism.
Fucktard, we were a colony, Jesus you're dumb
Second, what does that have to do with anything?
I asked those questions, you dont have answers.....

Well get into the classroom and teach. Fix the problem.
No my brother started this year teaching....you cant do shit, they wont even let you have control of the classroom......it's ridiculous.

them kids know all they have to do is whisper the magic word "racism" and the teacher is rendered powerless

Really? Is that how it works?

Yep even black kids are smart enough to know how to exploit the "discrimination" hysteria.

Wrong answer. It doesn't work like that and it never has. There is no discrimination hysteria but you're a white racist so you're brain damaged.

Forum List

Back