Very educational film from a time when American schools were about instilling good civic values.

Traditional education in America often sought to instill values of cohesion and cooperation among its citizens. This film highlights the divisive and destructive policies of progressive radicals and was actually created to be used as an educational film in schools to build racial unity and economic cooperation.

American schools do instill good civic values, values that focus on including all people, being respectful to all people, being generous and kind to all people. Old time values excluded what was best for everyone and focused on what was good for those who fit into a prescribed form--essentially white, male, and Christian. Things are different nowadays.

the problem isnt good people treating others poorly, but about how progressives want to force others to do as progs see fit,,,

my suggestion is if you dont force me to do what I dont want to do and I wont be mean to you
MY suggestion is that you don't force me to live life the way you prescribe it should be---by values that exclude anyone and anything you don't like or agree with. I'm not a xenophobe, nor am I racist or sexist. I don't hate people of other religions or ethnicities. Conservatives are the ones who want to force their values on everyone. The 'good old days' weren't so good for women, people of color, or people who were 'different' in anyway. They weren't really good for anyone except white Christian males. Period. Get it through your head: progressives want what is good for all people and for the earth. We aren't expecting anything more or anything less.

We progressives don't discriminate against people based on race, gender and religion, not like those white male christians do!

Also, we progressives don't try to force our values on people but we know what's best for all people and the earth so it's in your own interest that you do exactly what we say!

Traditional education in America often sought to instill values of cohesion and cooperation among its citizens. This film highlights the divisive and destructive policies of progressive radicals and was actually created to be used as an educational film in schools to build racial unity and economic cooperation.

American schools do instill good civic values, values that focus on including all people, being respectful to all people, being generous and kind to all people. Old time values excluded what was best for everyone and focused on what was good for those who fit into a prescribed form--essentially white, male, and Christian. Things are different nowadays.

the problem isnt good people treating others poorly, but about how progressives want to force others to do as progs see fit,,,

my suggestion is if you dont force me to do what I dont want to do and I wont be mean to you
MY suggestion is that you don't force me to live life the way you prescribe it should be---by values that exclude anyone and anything you don't like or agree with. I'm not a xenophobe, nor am I racist or sexist. I don't hate people of other religions or ethnicities. Conservatives are the ones who want to force their values on everyone. The 'good old days' weren't so good for women, people of color, or people who were 'different' in anyway. They weren't really good for anyone except white Christian males. Period. Get it through your head: progressives want what is good for all people and for the earth. We aren't expecting anything more or anything less.

We progressives don't discriminate against people based on race, gender and religion, not like those white male christians do!

Also, we progressives don't try to force our values on people but we know what's best for all people and the earth so it's in your own interest that you do exactly what we say!

everything progressives do is based on race and identity,,,try lying to someone else because I know the truth

everything progressives do is based on race and identity,,,try lying to someone else because I know the truth

We progressives know that race and gender don't matter and it's what's inside that truly counts. That's why ethnic and gender diversity is soooo important, so we can all enjoy the things that make us different.

We progressives know that race and gender don't matter and it's what's inside that truly counts. That's why ethnic and gender diversity is soooo important, so we can all enjoy the things that make us different.
you just contradicted yourself,,,and proved my point

Modern education is about dividing people on racial and economic lines.
Right wingers are always looking for a scapegoat to conceal the failures of the capitalist system.

Capitalism is the most successful economic system ever devised.
People are divided by economic lines. It's called class.

Schools didn't do it. Our system of production did.

Stop making excuses for it.

Leftists teach people to obsess over racial and economic divide. America is a land of opportunity for all. It is the best country in the world.

Bullshit.

America is the land of opportunity. That is why people of races want to come here.

v00dntf.jpg

Right wingers are always looking for a scapegoat to conceal the failures of the capitalist system.

"Capitalism is the most successful economic system ever devised."

There was a long stretch of American history during which rich capitalists, unfettered by government regulations, became extremely wealthy by underpaying their employees (such that they all lived in extreme poverty) and forcing them to work in extremely unhealthy and dangerous conditions.

people died.

on the job or after long term exposure to dangerous substances....

while their children starved and wore torn clothing....

Would you call THAT a great success?

Fortunately LIBERAL UNIONS and a PROGRESSIVE GOVERNMENT , at the behest of MOST of the people, fixed that. well...mostly....

Today, since so many other countries profess to be happier than we are, perhaps it still isn't true.
Yet they continued to leave the farms in droves to live out this bleak existence.

I see that you approve of working people 16 hours a day, 6 days a week, for poverty level wages!

trump?

is that you?

Damn.... excellent vid. That’s exactly what we’re seeing today from democrats.

Thanks for sharing that, RandomPoster.

you just contradicted yourself,,,and proved my point

Hate to tell you this but I think the person you are responding to is just trolling you.

I suppose that I am progressive; believe in gay rights and equality, legalized pot, legalized prostitution, women's right to choose, secular government, affordable health care, affordable education, don't want any religion FORCED on kids in schools.....

And it would be completely untrue to say EVERYTHING I do is based on race or identity.

I just want to live in a world where everyone gets along and most everyone is relatively happy.

I suppose that I am progressive; believe in gay rights and equality, legalized pot, legalized prostitution, women's right to choose, secular government, affordable health care, affordable education, don't want any religion FORCED on kids in schools.....

And it would be completely untrue to say EVERYTHING I do is based on race or identity.

I just want to live in a world where everyone gets along and most everyone is relatively happy.

yes you are ,,, and yes you did,,,

I have no respect for anyone who professes to know people he doesn't even know.

However your response reveals a LOT about who and what YOU truly are.

I have no respect for anyone who professes to know people he doesn't even know.

However your response reveals a LOT about who and what YOU truly are.
I dont know you,,,but I know what you said,,,

People are divided by economic lines. It's called class.

Schools didn't do it. Our system of production did.

Stop making excuses for it.

Leftists teach people to obsess over racial and economic divide. America is a land of opportunity for all. It is the best country in the world.

Bullshit.

America is the land of opportunity. That is why people of races want to come here.

v00dntf.jpg
You don't know what the hell you're talking about. European countries are swimming in bounty just as much as we are in America.

Since you are obviously not educated, how would you know?

There's no way you are American or raised Catholic.

If you are American, they should be looking at you for subversive activities.

What is economic cooperation defined as?

Stop trying to steal other people's money through taxation and redistribution.
How about the rich and powerful play fair with the less fortunate (from birth) and not simply use them, abuse them, and ignore them when they’re miserable because of rich-man policies.

They say it “takes money to make money”, but how can you succeed when you are born poor with few opportunities?
If you live behind a rich gated community of heartless people, you may not realize the value of the GOLDEN RULE.

What is economic cooperation defined as?

Stop trying to steal other people's money through taxation and redistribution.
How about the rich and powerful play fair with the less fortunate (from birth) and not simply use them, abuse them, and ignore them when they’re miserable because of rich-man policies.

They say it “takes money to make money”, but how can you succeed when you are born poor with few opportunities?
If you live behind a rich gated community of heartless people, you may not realize the value of the GOLDEN RULE.

My father and mother were literally poor sharecroppers who moved to the city where my father worked in a factory for the rest of his life. They instilled the value of education in me and my success has everything to do with that. I started with literally nothing and have had a successful life. It doesn't take money to get money, but it takes the drive to seek out the skills you need to make money. I am not a victim of rich-man policies, and neither are you. You just want to rely on your own incompetence as an excuse.

Translation: Democrat Bigots loath straight white male Christians.
The question is why do so many millions of people want to immigrate to America and Europe if white males are the world's oppressors?

Why are people fleeing from their own culture in Latin America, the Middle East and Africa?

Forum List

Back