Vermont Has Now Gone Completely Nuts: He/She Gubernatorial Candidate

Degenerate people who are into bdsm get by with being degenerate in a degenerate society, nothing new.

Black kid who possibly had a bad experience with a police officer is all the sudden the face of the modern Jim Crow....

I have heard many adult black males who blatantly say that they would shoot these black kids if they were police officers(not necessarily this kid, but definitely kids like those teenagers who were manhandled by the police a few years ago). Handcuffing a kid might not be a good idea if they didn't actually break the law in the current polarized climate, but similar methods of teaching kids about respect for police officers have been used in the past.

And then you prove my point. A white guy rapes a 14 year old and you blow it off as bad sex.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I don't blow it off.

Society does.

Society is so sick now that it thinks that choking is a kink. I see it as attempted murder or suicide, nevermind rape.

Society does for certain people, for which their skin color matters a great deal, which has been my point all along.

50 Shades of Grey is a Law and Order episode if Christian Grey is a black guy living in an apartment instead of a love story since he is right white guy
You do realize that black men are literally walking around with white women on leashes in public and nobody says a damn thing, right?
black men walking white girls on leashes - Bing video

Everybody just assumes that it is all just an erotic cosplay display where these people go back to their every day lives as a productive citizen, but in reality it is most likely just as illegal and insidious as the terror camp that was found in New Mexico.
They’re stupid whores.
...Or they are literally slaves who are being held captive by society's bullshit idea of what racism is.

How is that not a possibility when you have white people chaining themselves up and saying "I'm Sorry"?

There are very few surviving true Vermonters.

Most property in Vermont has been sold to New Yorkers seeking a second "home in the country" and, not incidentally,, a second place to vote. Vote at their true home in New York and then drive up for a short vacation and cast that precious second ballot.

Want to see a Vermonter?

Try Florida where they live now that they took the money and ran.
You are correct.

Make transgenderism the major point of contentio, and the GOP may well lose.

Argue that her financial goals are to cost prohibitive.
Make it the major point and they will win. How can you put a person in a leadership position to make critical decisions about the state when they can’t even decide what gender they are? This person is confused.

Looks like she made a decision.
No...she’s a dude...she is just fucked-up in the head.

Dear Vermont, if you want to elect a tranny to be governor, go right ahead, but good lord PLEASE have enough taste to wait for one who is at least passable

Signed, your good friend dogmaphobe.
That tranny is exceptionally masculine looking and sounding. It's creepy. With democrats reaching toward freak show levels of diversity, the general election will be most entertaining.

What happened to the state of lumberjacks and deer hunters? Fucking New Yorkers ruining New England states just like Californians have done to Washington, Oregon, and Colorado.
Transgender candidate makes history with win in Vermont governor primary
Do you live in Vermont?
If not, why the outrage?
I live in Vermont. What matters to me is how she will do her job.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
He.

View attachment 210565

Terrible wig, btw.
He could crush walnuts with those man hands.

You do realize that black men are literally walking around with white women on leashes in public and nobody says a damn thing, right?

Everybody just assumes that it is all just an erotic cosplay display where these people go back to their every day lives as a productive citizen, but in reality it is most likely just as illegal and insidious as the terror camp that was found in New Mexico.

I could not care less what consenting adults choose to do. I think that prostitution, polygamy and marijuana should all be legal. There is no evidence that the women are being forced to do anything, and absent that evidence I say "live and let live".

I could not care less what consenting adults choose to do. I think that prostitution, polygamy and marijuana should all be legal. There is no evidence that the women are being forced to do anything, and absent that evidence I say "live and let live".
You just proved that your previous posts were full of crap.

Which post were that? Nothing I have said has changed

You were whining about black men not being able to participate in degenerate culture norms like bdsm and whining about a kid briefly having cuffs being put on him to get him to respect police authority.

What happened to the state of lumberjacks and deer hunters? Fucking New Yorkers ruining New England states just like Californians have done to Washington, Oregon, and Colorado.
It’s Vermont fer cryin’ out loud, as relevant as a Southwest Utah county commissioner. Sit back and be mildly amused.
But they still get 2 U.S. Senator’s and we know Sanders is a kook.

You apparently didn't pay attention to my political compass results.

I am a just left of center authoritarian. The fact that I recognize many Democrat representatives and even several Fox personalities as being further left than I am should be of concern to you. Democrats are far to the left of JFK now(who was to the right of me).

The reason why I oppose the left is not because I want government to be smaller, or even because I want to own every weapon known to man, the reason why is because the left is now anti-tradition, anti-culture and anti-sovereignty with a tinge of anti-white racism to spice it all up. Soviet Russia was full blown communist and they weren't anti-white. That should tell you how fake the current "progressive" left is.

I would say that most Repubs are to the left of JFK, most people do not even understand what it means to be "right".

But you are still wrong about FoxNews, based on the country today, they are not left at all.

Personally, I oppose the left because I do want a smaller government and more personal freedoms.
How can Republicans be to the left of JFK and somehow that makes Fox still right wing? The most left wing Republicans are the ones who represent the right on Fox.

Rupert Murdoch is solidly left wing. The news division of Fox is either composed of squishy Rockefeller/Bush Republicans(like Dana Perino), or slightly less insane Democrats. Laura Ingraham is a tool of the left wing Pope and bastardized Catholic Church. Hannity is just a tool period who has no clue what to believe and will go back to his inane, recycled crap after Trump leaves. Bret Baier is a wind up doll opportunist or a left wing subversive, and Shep Smith is one of the most popular left wing commentators on TV today.

Tucker is the only one who keeps Fox from being another CNN.

Right and left is a moving target, not stationary. What is "right" and "left" shifts as time does. Neither JFK nor Reagan could get their parties nomination in this day and age.
Reagan easily could. JFK could not.

Like I already reported on this, proof once again that the Left cannot win with a normal wholesome person. Their base is freaks, weirdos and perverts and that is who they elect. Unless the country suddenly fills up with freaks and perverts, they will keep losing elections. As soon as someone elects a democrat again, they will be reminded: Oh Yeah, That's why I said I'd never vote Left again!
I can't wait til she wins the race. People like you will always lose in the end.

I hope she wins too! People like me always win in the end because I represent the majority of normal, healthy, well-adjusted people, and your party represents everything else. Most people don't want openly flaunted deviants. She could have kept her operation to herself, but chose to make it an ISSUE. There's a certain fraction who will be attracted by it, maybe give her a chance, but being a transgender is not an ELECTABLE QUALITY. We tried it on Barack because his skin was black and got burned. We tried it on Hillary just because she was female and that went down in flames. This woman was elected only because she's transgender and that is another doomed to failure. Eventually, they too will be burned by her liberal views and leftist agenda and they will join the majority. :1peleas:
I'm not a Democrat, but I'm pretty sure she wasn't chosen only because she's transgender.
You folks are the ones making it an ISSUE, not them.
They made it an issue when they nominated him/her. How could you avoid it? Why don’t they just nominate a guy that dresses as Frankenstein’s monster everyday?

No doubt TDS has caused a lot of turds to float. It must be a helpless feeling for normal people in Vermont and other states with mentally ill democrats.

No, there is nothing difficult about being non-white or a woman unless you are playing extreme identity politics(which is what Democrats do).

White males or white people in general aren't allowed to play identity politics, because achieving some semblance of outward equality would only expose the absolutely rotted core that is western democracy.

While I do not think things are as bad as some make them out to be, it is not that simple.

Last week on vacation I read two articles that were a microcosm of what goes in this country.

The first was about a white guy that got no jail time for rape, he put a belt around a girls neck before assaulting her.

The second was about an 11 year old black kid that got handcuffed for "disrespectful dribbling" of a basketball.

Have you read many stories about black guys getting no jail time for rape or white 11 year olds being handcuffed for "disrespectful dribbling"? I know I have not.
Degenerate people who are into bdsm get by with being degenerate in a degenerate society, nothing new.

Black kid who possibly had a bad experience with a police officer is all the sudden the face of the modern Jim Crow....

I have heard many adult black males who blatantly say that they would shoot these black kids if they were police officers(not necessarily this kid, but definitely kids like those teenagers who were manhandled by the police a few years ago). Handcuffing a kid might not be a good idea if they didn't actually break the law in the current polarized climate, but similar methods of teaching kids about respect for police officers have been used in the past.

And then you prove my point. A white guy rapes a 14 year old and you blow it off as bad sex.

I don't blow it off.

Society does.

Society is so sick now that it thinks that choking is a kink. I see it as attempted murder or suicide, nevermind rape.

Society does for certain people, for which their skin color matters a great deal, which has been my point all along.

50 Shades of Grey is a Law and Order episode if Christian Grey is a black guy living in an apartment instead of a love story since he is right white guy
Vermont is more like “50 shades of gay.”

You were whining about black men not being able to participate in degenerate culture norms like bdsm and whining about a kid briefly having cuffs being put on him to get him to respect police authority.

No, I was not whining about any such thing, I was highlighting that white people and black people are still being treated differential by our legal system.

Why do you keep equating rape to consensual sex?

I was pointing out you do not see black men getting off with no jail time for rape like white men do. I was pointing out that you do not see white kids being handcuffed for dribbling a basketball.

I am a just left of center authoritarian. The fact that I recognize many Democrat representatives and even several Fox personalities as being further left than I am should be of concern to you. Democrats are far to the left of JFK now(who was to the right of me).

The reason why I oppose the left is not because I want government to be smaller, or even because I want to own every weapon known to man, the reason why is because the left is now anti-tradition, anti-culture and anti-sovereignty with a tinge of anti-white racism to spice it all up. Soviet Russia was full blown communist and they weren't anti-white. That should tell you how fake the current "progressive" left is.

I would say that most Repubs are to the left of JFK, most people do not even understand what it means to be "right".

But you are still wrong about FoxNews, based on the country today, they are not left at all.

Personally, I oppose the left because I do want a smaller government and more personal freedoms.
How can Republicans be to the left of JFK and somehow that makes Fox still right wing? The most left wing Republicans are the ones who represent the right on Fox.

Rupert Murdoch is solidly left wing. The news division of Fox is either composed of squishy Rockefeller/Bush Republicans(like Dana Perino), or slightly less insane Democrats. Laura Ingraham is a tool of the left wing Pope and bastardized Catholic Church. Hannity is just a tool period who has no clue what to believe and will go back to his inane, recycled crap after Trump leaves. Bret Baier is a wind up doll opportunist or a left wing subversive, and Shep Smith is one of the most popular left wing commentators on TV today.

Right and left is a moving target, not stationary. What is "right" and "left" shifts as time does. Neither JFK nor Reagan could get their parties nomination in this day and age.
Reagan would be too far to the left for the base.

Where in gubernatorial powers is a penis or vagina required? What difference does it make to you?
People with obvious mental illnesses should not be given power over a state government.
Are you a trained psychiatrist? Do you have a degree? What makes you and your trailer park instincts qualified to render a diagnosis?
He knows his gender.

While I do not think things are as bad as some make them out to be, it is not that simple.

Last week on vacation I read two articles that were a microcosm of what goes in this country.

The first was about a white guy that got no jail time for rape, he put a belt around a girls neck before assaulting her.

The second was about an 11 year old black kid that got handcuffed for "disrespectful dribbling" of a basketball.

Have you read many stories about black guys getting no jail time for rape or white 11 year olds being handcuffed for "disrespectful dribbling"? I know I have not.

I don't blow it off.

Society does.

Vermont is more like “50 shades of gay.”

Why the fuck would you care if someone is gay or not?

Reagan would be too far to the left for the base.
Absolutely not. JFK WOULD BE TOO RIGHT FOR HIS BASE.

Forum List

Back