Vermont Has Now Gone Completely Nuts: He/She Gubernatorial Candidate

Typical weak, ugly loser who couldn't cut it in the male world.

That might be this dude's story, but other Trannys have different stories.

Bruce Jenner was hardly a "loser" when he adopted the Kaitlyn persona.

My guess is the individual is just a confused sexual pervert, much like the Mr/Mrs. Garrison character on South Park
All of these losers fall under the white guilt inferiority complex. Being a white male in today's world is extremely difficult when you have the slightest inkling about what is really going on. This is why a transgendered governor for one of the whitest states in the nation is extremely dangerous.

You don't see black or Hispanic celebrities turning into trannies after achieving fame. The only non-white trannies you see are freaks who became famous because they are freaks.
There is nothing difficult about being a white male in today's society unless you are playing identity politics. Some white males are, and are claiming entitlements merely because they are white and male, which are accidents of birth.
No, there is nothing difficult about being non-white or a woman unless you are playing extreme identity politics(which is what Democrats do).

White males or white people in general aren't allowed to play identity politics, because achieving some semblance of outward equality would only expose the absolutely rotted core that is western democracy.

While I do not think things are as bad as some make them out to be, it is not that simple.

Last week on vacation I read two articles that were a microcosm of what goes in this country.

The first was about a white guy that got no jail time for rape, he put a belt around a girls neck before assaulting her.

The second was about an 11 year old black kid that got handcuffed for "disrespectful dribbling" of a basketball.

Have you read many stories about black guys getting no jail time for rape or white 11 year olds being handcuffed for "disrespectful dribbling"? I know I have not.
Degenerate people who are into bdsm get by with being degenerate in a degenerate society, nothing new.

Black kid who possibly had a bad experience with a police officer is all the sudden the face of the modern Jim Crow....

I have heard many adult black males who blatantly say that they would shoot these black kids if they were police officers(not necessarily this kid, but definitely kids like those teenagers who were manhandled by the police a few years ago). Handcuffing a kid might not be a good idea if they didn't actually break the law in the current polarized climate, but similar methods of teaching kids about respect for police officers have been used in the past.

That might be this dude's story, but other Trannys have different stories.

Bruce Jenner was hardly a "loser" when he adopted the Kaitlyn persona.

My guess is the individual is just a confused sexual pervert, much like the Mr/Mrs. Garrison character on South Park
All of these losers fall under the white guilt inferiority complex. Being a white male in today's world is extremely difficult when you have the slightest inkling about what is really going on. This is why a transgendered governor for one of the whitest states in the nation is extremely dangerous.

You don't see black or Hispanic celebrities turning into trannies after achieving fame. The only non-white trannies you see are freaks who became famous because they are freaks.
There is nothing difficult about being a white male in today's society unless you are playing identity politics. Some white males are, and are claiming entitlements merely because they are white and male, which are accidents of birth.
No, there is nothing difficult about being non-white or a woman unless you are playing extreme identity politics(which is what Democrats do).

White males or white people in general aren't allowed to play identity politics, because achieving some semblance of outward equality would only expose the absolutely rotted core that is western democracy.

While I do not think things are as bad as some make them out to be, it is not that simple.

Last week on vacation I read two articles that were a microcosm of what goes in this country.

The first was about a white guy that got no jail time for rape, he put a belt around a girls neck before assaulting her.

The second was about an 11 year old black kid that got handcuffed for "disrespectful dribbling" of a basketball.

Have you read many stories about black guys getting no jail time for rape or white 11 year olds being handcuffed for "disrespectful dribbling"? I know I have not.
Degenerate people who are into bdsm get by with being degenerate in a degenerate society, nothing new.

Black kid who possibly had a bad experience with a police officer is all the sudden the face of the modern Jim Crow....

I have heard many adult black males who blatantly say that they would shoot these black kids if they were police officers(not necessarily this kid, but definitely kids like those teenagers who were manhandled by the police a few years ago). Handcuffing a kid might not be a good idea if they didn't actually break the law in the current polarized climate, but similar methods of teaching kids about respect for police officers have been used in the past.

And then you prove my point. A white guy rapes a 14 year old and you blow it off as bad sex.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And then you prove my point. A white guy rapes a 14 year old and you blow it off as bad sex.

I don't blow it off.

Society does.

Society is so sick now that it thinks that choking is a kink. I see it as attempted murder or suicide, nevermind rape.

Do you live in Vermont?
If not, why the outrage?
I live in Vermont. What matters to me is how she will do her job.

We already know how he/she will do it's job.....
Progressive Democrat is the party.....that in itself is a danger to the Union. But beyond that....
What matters to you is that your minority agenda prevails regardless of the net detrimental affect on society.

He/she has not yet won the office, perhaps this will result in a shoe in for the opposition party, if sanity prevails.
Otherwise, expect a LOT of EO's forcing the teaching of the majority of straight children the perils of heterosexuality and the wonders of everything else.

Not to mention the social and economic tragedies brought on by Progressive Democrat policies such as in Chicago, LosAngeles, SanFrancisco etc etc etc

The greatest threat America has ever encountered, and is fast tracking it's demise, is the progressive cancer from within.

The Progressive agenda WILL ultimately fail (as it always does), but in it's wake will be a trail of utter destruction and marked loss of stability and diminished way of life for everyone.

Just visit SanFrancisco or ANY Progressive long controlled area.
Right on target!

Dear Vermont, if you want to elect a tranny to be governor, go right ahead, but good lord PLEASE have enough taste to wait for one who is at least passable

Signed, your good friend dogmaphobe.

What happened to the state of lumberjacks and deer hunters? Fucking New Yorkers ruining New England states just like Californians have done to Washington, Oregon, and Colorado.
Transgender candidate makes history with win in Vermont governor primary
Where in gubernatorial powers is a penis or vagina required? What difference does it make to you?
People with obvious mental illnesses should not be given power over a state government.

I don't blow it off.

Society does.

Society is so sick now that it thinks that choking is a kink. I see it as attempted murder or suicide, nevermind rape.

Society does for certain people, for which their skin color matters a great deal, which has been my point all along.

50 Shades of Grey is a Law and Order episode if Christian Grey is a black guy living in an apartment instead of a love story since he is right white guy

What happened to the state of lumberjacks and deer hunters? Fucking New Yorkers ruining New England states just like Californians have done to Washington, Oregon, and Colorado.
Where in gubernatorial powers is a penis or vagina required? What difference does it make to you?
People with obvious mental illnesses should not be given power over a state government.
Are you a trained psychiatrist? Do you have a degree? What makes you and your trailer park instincts qualified to render a diagnosis?

Tell that to Texans or Kansans.

....just like blacks, these people would run the state/policies/etc on emotion more than what is good for the people
..'''they are so oppressed/whites-cops evil/etc'''

Once again you bring up race.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
yes, they are the same in that regard
they want revenge/'''equality''/etc
...they are so obsessed with race and the ''white oppression''/etc that they would run any office that way
..the LGTBQs are obsessed with their ''oppression'' also
etc

Do you live in Vermont?
If not, why the outrage?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
Do her job correctly? She denies reality. She denies basic biology.
How she critically think and prolem solve? How can she be a proper leader for 650K people?

We have a raving lunatic who can't lead currently in the White House so anything is possible.

We have a great President...we have raving lunatics that can’t accept the results of a constitutional democratic election.

I don't blow it off.

Society does.

Society does for certain people, for which their skin color matters a great deal, which has been my point all along.

50 Shades of Grey is a Law and Order episode if Christian Grey is a black guy living in an apartment instead of a love story since he is right white guy
You do realize that black men are literally walking around with white women on leashes in public and nobody says a damn thing, right?
black men walking white girls on leashes - Bing video

Everybody just assumes that it is all just an erotic cosplay display where these people go back to their every day lives as a productive citizen, but in reality it is most likely just as illegal and insidious as the terror camp that was found in New Mexico.

Do you live in Vermont?
If not, why the outrage?

Do her job correctly? She denies reality. She denies basic biology.
How she critically think and prolem solve? How can she be a proper leader for 650K people?

We have a raving lunatic who can't lead currently in the White House so anything is possible.

We have a great President...we have raving lunatics that can’t accept the results of a constitutional democratic election.
...they are constantly whining/going berserk/etc over supposed civil rights/inequality/POLICE
OMG the POLICE!!!

Her sexual orientation is neither here nor there. You don't like her ideas, go for broke.
I'm not liking the ridiculous smear campaign on Ocasio-Cortez as if she were the devil incarnate, poor girl, and I don't like this one either.
Have you people really got so little to defend yourselves with?
Fight fair, for once.
There is no hate campaign against the female Che Guevara. She is not a “poor girl.” She chose to enter the fray. This he/she is confused and mentally ill. Unfit for public office.

this ''man'', has been very confused over what gender ''it'' is
this should tell you right there ''it'' has mental problems
very unstable

I don't blow it off.

Society does.

You do realize that black men are literally walking around with white women on leashes in public and nobody says a damn thing, right?
black men walking white girls on leashes - Bing video

Everybody just assumes that it is all just an erotic cosplay display where these people go back to their every day lives as a productive citizen, but in reality it is most likely just as illegal and insidious as the terror camp that was found in New Mexico.
They’re stupid whores.

Like I already reported on this, proof once again that the Left cannot win with a normal wholesome person. Their base is freaks, weirdos and perverts and that is who they elect. Unless the country suddenly fills up with freaks and perverts, they will keep losing elections. As soon as someone elects a democrat again, they will be reminded: Oh Yeah, That's why I said I'd never vote Left again!
I can't wait til she wins the race. People like you will always lose in the end.

I hope she wins too! People like me always win in the end because I represent the majority of normal, healthy, well-adjusted people, and your party represents everything else. Most people don't want openly flaunted deviants. She could have kept her operation to herself, but chose to make it an ISSUE. There's a certain fraction who will be attracted by it, maybe give her a chance, but being a transgender is not an ELECTABLE QUALITY. We tried it on Barack because his skin was black and got burned. We tried it on Hillary just because she was female and that went down in flames. This woman was elected only because she's transgender and that is another doomed to failure. Eventually, they too will be burned by her liberal views and leftist agenda and they will join the majority. :1peleas:
Why do you think that you are normal, healthy, and well-adjusted?
I just hope that she gets to be governor because the GOP record of governing sucks so badly. The GOP always tries to hide its ridiculous agenda behind meaningless issues designed to stir people up while the "conservatives" pursue their plans to destroy the United States and attack our citizens group by group.
“She” can never be governor...because he is a he.

this ''man'', has been very confused over what gender ''it'' is
this should tell you right there ''it'' has mental problems
very unstable
Reach down into your undershorts. What do you feel? That’s who you are.

Make transgenderism the major point of contentio, and the GOP may well lose.

Argue that her financial goals are to cost prohibitive.
Make it the major point and they will win. How can you put a person in a leadership position to make critical decisions about the state when they can’t even decide what gender they are? This person is confused.

Looks like she made a decision.

Forum List

Back