Venezuela continues to "progress" into poverty. A repetitive history...

The same thing our ancestors used...what evah you could find...
if the TP crisis gets any worse, its going to resemble that Brown Noise episode of South Park.

Heheh....The time I spent in the Army, when you are in the field and have no shit tickets, you are fucked....
well at least the 789 Quardrillion flies in South America wont go starving.
Gotta support the cycle of life...I am more worried about guys trying to eat out women...
well hey, all those farms in Californa need compost manure,,,maybe they can work out a deal with Venuzuela.
Better talk to koshergirl about that..She thinks it is a no-no to use human waste as fertilizer.....Little does she know that animal poop is being used...

if the TP crisis gets any worse, its going to resemble that Brown Noise episode of South Park.

Heheh....The time I spent in the Army, when you are in the field and have no shit tickets, you are fucked....
well at least the 789 Quardrillion flies in South America wont go starving.
Gotta support the cycle of life...I am more worried about guys trying to eat out women...
well hey, all those farms in Californa need compost manure,,,maybe they can work out a deal with Venuzuela.
Better talk to koshergirla about that..She thinks it is a no-no to use human waste as fertilizer.....Little does she know that animal poop is being used...
cow chit, pet chit, white human chit,,isnt it all the same chit? for all i know, every veggie I probably ate came from a farm where they mix all kinds of chit.

being most people cannot tolerate the smell of horse&cow manure,,,,,,can you imagine telling them that the shit goes into the veggies they eat?

Another example of the results "progressive" policy.

Venezuelan supermarkets are increasingly being targeted by looters as swollen lines and prolonged food shortages spark frustration in the OPEC nation struggling with an economic crisis.

Shoppers routinely spend hours in lines to buy consumer staples ranging from corn flour to laundry soap, turning lines into venues for shoving matches and now more frequent attempts to plunder shops.

Unsurprisingly the people responsible for the deteriorating state of affairs sound just like the moonbat messiah's sycophants in the media.

Several looters were arrested after the fracas, which Perez blamed on "ultra-right-wing sectors of the opposition" seeking to sow violence.

Funny how angry victims of poverty spreading, equal misery regressivism always turn out to be "right wing extremists" no matter what country on the road to failure they're in.

Looting, violence on rise in Venezuela supermarkets...
The Vens are hungry.

When food, FOOD, is sold on the black market, b/c of a large central LEFTIST government, the country is over, it's only a matter of time before the people rise up for freedom.

anyone want to predict the side our leftist will help?

so if i ever want to take a weeks vacation in Venuzuela, I guess I need to bring my own drinking water and TP,,right? but is TP allowed on planes?

it's nightmares like this that make me route for bern.

He will make every law abiding gun owner a criminal, so people will hide their guns.
he will ruin capitalism, ruin the country and take it to the brink of destruction.

then America can kill everyone in dc and start over using the Constitution as a base and put in new laws that can prevent this idiotic shit from occurring again.

Venezuelan supermarkets are increasingly being targeted by looters as swollen lines and prolonged food shortages spark frustration in the OPEC nation struggling with an economic crisis.

Shoppers routinely spend hours in lines to buy consumer staples ranging from corn flour to laundry soap, turning lines into venues for shoving matches and now more frequent attempts to plunder shops.

Unsurprisingly the people responsible for the deteriorating state of affairs sound just like the moonbat messiah's sycophants in the media.

Several looters were arrested after the fracas, which Perez blamed on "ultra-right-wing sectors of the opposition" seeking to sow violence.

Funny how angry victims of poverty spreading, equal misery regressivism always turn out to be "right wing extremists" no matter what country on the road to failure they're in.

i believe they should use their official Mint to upgrade those sectors of the economy in need the most.

one example in the agricultural sector could be to invest in state-of-the-art combines, and other forms of industrial automation.

i believe they should use their official Mint to upgrade those sectors of the economy in need the most.

one example in the agricultural sector could be to invest in state-of-the-art combines, and other forms of industrial automation.
so your idea to fix this is more of the same, just harder.

that's awesome and proof leftist can't think

so, your idea is to just to make up something and claim it is true?

so, your idea is to just to make up something and claim it is true?
government spending and control of everything down there caused them to be in the situation they are in now.

your answer is more tyranny, more government, more doing the wrong thing.

mine is more freedom is the answer.

but being a leftist fool, you think freedom is a bad idea.

no clue and no Cause; i got it.

how would modernizing production methods be worse?
they have no money to spend
the government has fucked everything up, so thinking they won't fuck it up again is just leftist thinking

seriously, doing stewpud harder isn't the answer, it never was and never will be.

government 'help' always makes things worse.

Forum List

Back