Vegetables

From what I hear, they have no veggies at all. Poor EZ would starve!

:lol::lol: Yep, Brits don't eat vegetables ever.:lol:

They do. Baked beans and tomato (technically a fruit) with a traditional english breakfast. :lol:

I never thought of baked beans as a "vegetable". They're starch and protein with bacon. Not that there's anything wrong with that, anything with bacon is fine by me! :woohoo:

But I always make sure there's something green on that plate to go with it.

I guess it's not as bad as the folks who insist french fries are a veggie though.

The greener the better.

Broccoli that is so green it's almost purple. Steamed with minced garlic, lightly salted and buttered.

I love corn and potatoes, but don't consider them veggies. The only cooked green veg that I like is spinach and artichokes in a cheese dip.:lol: Peas are the devil.:evil: When I was in my 20's, I went to this cool restaurant called Lambert's, in Ozark, MO, and they would put spoonfuls of fried okra on the table. Yum!!

:lol::lol: Yep, Brits don't eat vegetables ever.:lol:

They do. Baked beans and tomato (technically a fruit) with a traditional english breakfast. :lol:

I never thought of baked beans as a "vegetable". They're starch and protein with bacon. Not that there's anything wrong with that, anything with bacon is fine by me! :woohoo:

I guess it's not as bad as the folks who insist french fries are a veggie though.

Reagan said Ketchup counts as a vegetable. Who remembers that?

Are the best!

Which are your favorite kind to eat?

vegetables.jpg

The only vegetable in that picture is cauliflower. The rest are fruits or roots of plants. :confused:

I love corn and potatoes, but don't consider them veggies. The only cooked green veg that I like is spinach and artichokes in a cheese dip.:lol: Peas are the devil.:evil: When I was in my 20's, I went to this cool restaurant called Lambert's, in Ozark, MO, and they would put spoonfuls of fried okra on the table. Yum!!

I've been to Lambert's several times. That's the best fried okra I've had. :clap2:

The throwed rolls kick ass too.

I've been to Lambert's several times. That's the best fried okra I've had. :clap2:

I think your avatar needs to lay off the fried okra and throwed rolls and eat more fruits and veggies........................:eek:

I think your avatar needs to lay off the fried okra and throwed rolls and eat more fruits and veggies........................:eek:

A deal is a deal. :lol:

On the plus side, when some little ankle biting troll irritates me I can always just offer to sit on their lap. :eusa_angel:

Oh hell yeah!! Those suckers are HOT!!

A deal is a deal. :lol:

On the plus side, when some little ankle biting troll irritates me I can always just offer to sit on their lap. :eusa_angel:

I hear ya, do you think I love looking at dead animal flesh on my avie? :eek:

I had some "big girl" sit on me my freshman year in college because she was mad at me.

I was like, "WTF?"

Reagan said Ketchup counts as a vegetable. Who remembers that?

I remember that! LOL, funny stuff! :lol:

I love fresh vegetables, especially when in season. A good rule of thumb is the dinner plate should be 2/3 to 3/4 covered by veggies.

Oh hell yeah!! Those suckers are HOT!!

Not much better than hot, fresh bread. Good bread, that is. :eusa_drool:

Forum List

Back