Vegas Employer: Obama Won–So I Fired 22 Employees

As they look for reasons to get fired or quit their jobs. In CA, they can collect unemployment even if they quit. The employer has to be on their toes and document every conversation they had with those types of employees, in order for them to be denied unemployment benefits.

Government programs cause waste for those who are trying to keep their doors open.

Yep, you could move your business to Mexico so you don't have to complain about regulations, or fire those nasty veteran liberals.

Do you regularly make shit up about what another poster says and argue that or are you challenged in reading comprehension?

Or, something else? Go ahead...you can share.

Hey dude, you don't like what the poster says, take it up with her, or has your comprehension skills moved to the crystal ball stage and right out your butt. Now you are telling us what she said? LMAO!!

Oh, I know I can share, and you will like it or move on.

I hope those employees sue the shit out of that crybaby right wing piece of trash (if it's even true)

For what exactly? :lol: If the guy let people go -it's his business... Why? Because it is his business... Show me one business out there that owes you a job crybaby... Obviously the takers have lost their minds again.

We're just a small business but we've been putting off hiring three until the election, now we won't be taking them on.

So, just to see if I have this straight...

You've been intentionally screwing yourself and your employees by not expanding your workforce (thereby assumedly making your existing employees work more overtime, and pick up the slack for the missing people) in order to do your part to make sure the economy doesn't expand under Obama?

And now you plan not to expand for another 4 years just to spite Obama voters?

You're a fucking jackass.

I seriously hope your existing employees quit, and your business goes bankrupt, because honestly, you're too damn stupid to be running a business.

Clueless libruls posting bs pretending they know something used to be amusing, now you're just a vote that destroys.
Another post just to expand on his much of a jackass you are?

Good work jackass.

And, by the way, way to put party before your country, your employees, and your own fiscal well being. But I'd expect nohing less from a jackass such as yourself.

Jackass.

Last edited:
People will run their businesses in the ground over a temper tantrum about an election?

Okay, fine. It will just allow better businesses to run them out of the market and provide better services.

Capitalism!
Who said he is running his business into the ground?

He is looking out for the viability of his business. Quite the opposite of what you said.

It costs money to terminate an employee. Doing so for frivolous reasons signals a poor business man making poor decisions.

It tells me she doesn't know how to conduct job interviews and is willing to put profit aside for politics. Perhaps she could open up an RNC lounge. I also wonder if she cuts her throat by advertising she only allows conservatives to buy her stuff, or doesn't she have any character at all?:D

Who said he is running his business into the ground?

He is looking out for the viability of his business. Quite the opposite of what you said.

It costs money to terminate an employee. Doing so for frivolous reasons signals a poor business man making poor decisions.

It tells me she doesn't know how to conduct job interviews and is willing to put profit aside for politics. Perhaps she could open up an RNC lounge. I also wonder if she cuts her throat by advertising she only allows conservatives to buy her stuff, or doesn't she have any character at all?:D

I am sure she does not mind Liberals shopping her store.

They are probably using government money, you know.

LOL

We're just a small business but we've been putting off hiring three until the election, now we won't be taking them on.

You've been intentionally screwing yourself and your employees by not expanding your workforce (thereby assumedly making your existing employees work more overtime, and pick up the slack for the missing people) in order to do your part to make sure the economy doesn't expand under Obama?

I seriously hope your existing employees quit, and your business goes bankrupt, because honestly, you're too damn stupid to be running a business.

You're not very smart, are you? That was a rhetorical question, btw. We all know the answer.

He had employees. When you have employees they are the biggest expense, hiring them, training them, retaining them and firing them. You hold off hiring until you absolutely have to. You hold off firing too.
Now the economic tea leaves are clear: Obamacare and its business-killing mandates stay. More taxes. More regulations. All of that equals less business. With less business the forecast is for less need for employees on a long term basis. So you fire them.
Had Romney won he would have anticipated a better environment and would have held on to them, even if they were costing more than they brought in.

Clueless libruls posting bs pretending they know something used to be amusing, now you're just a vote that destroys.
Another post just to expand on his much of a jackass you are?

Good work jackass.

And, by the way, way to put party before your country, your employees, and your own fiscal well being. But I'd expect nohing less from a jackass such as yourself.

Jackass.
Nothing of the sort. You really reflect the pure stupidity of the left.

I really don't understand how people can IGNORE the experts whose jobs are called "actuaries" (Actuaries analyze the financial costs of risk and uncertainty)
and these people that figure out what insurance premiums should be have said:

FACT:President Obama’s claim that insurance premiums ‘will go down’ - The Washington Post

A nationwide study conducted by Milliman Inc. for the Society of Actuaries found that nationwide the premiums in the individual market would increase from 8 to 37 percent in 2014 — with a cumulative increase of as much as 122 percent between 2013 and 2017."

think about it! 122% increase! With the average individual health insurance premium today being $4,547 in 2011, That will be $9,000 in 2017!!!

People! Do you understand what these EXPERTS are telling you???
They are telling you health insurance premiums are going to increase 122%
64% of Americans have private health insurance and those premiums are going to increase 122% IN spite of Obama's promise..

Don't tell the Left, they think we got free health care.

I been asking this same question since the ACA passed. How does forcing me to Buy Insurance I can't afford or else helping me? Rates have gone up since it passed. I could not afford a family plan before the ACA, how the hell am I suppose to afford it now that it costs even more?

All I ever get is lefties telling me Costs will go down eventually.

Yep, you could move your business to Mexico so you don't have to complain about regulations, or fire those nasty veteran liberals.

Do you regularly make shit up about what another poster says and argue that or are you challenged in reading comprehension?

Hey dude, you don't like what the poster says, take it up with her, or has your comprehension skills moved to the crystal ball stage and right out your butt. Now you are telling us what she said? LMAO!!

Nah. I think it's funny when posters argue with themselves. Please continue.

Loving the bolded, too, especially in context. :thup:

I hope those employees sue the shit out of that crybaby right wing piece of trash (if it's even true)

Companies do not usually need a reason to lay people off. If the story is true though, then this individual owner is just being stupid because he doesn't yet have a clue whether there will be any additonal costs. If he does not provide health insurance currently, then he would be faced with a huge new expense, because he has over 50 employees. The thing is that even if he does faced increased costs, so will his competitors, so the costs can be passed on so he can still remain competitive.

Where there is a valid argument is if an employer must all of a sudden provide health insurance which increases costs, and that company's competitors are in foreign countries where they do not have the cost of health insurance to deal with because they have government provided health insurance. Of course, then that argument opens up the argument that employers should not be responsible for providing health insurance at all in the US because it makes companies less competitive, thereby making the argument for government run healthcare.

Anyway, good luck to this man as he has reduced the size of his business and will probably make less money in the long run due to his own stubborness. It is obvious he based his decision on a knee jerk reaction to not getting what he wanted.

Perhaps. But just to be safe, it is best to avoid hiring - screw that, don't even interview - anyone whom you would even suspect votes Democrat.

Fasicm in it's finest hour.:rolleyes: Wouldn't it be eaiser to pass out gold stars to wear on right wingers chests so you can identify them?:D

Why is it fascist to seek out employees who you believe best give your organization the best opportunity to thrive and be profitable?

Sounds like a stupid way to chose employees to me, but then there are tons of businesses that fail yearly, telling me there are a lot ignorant rightwing business owners who are daily failures due. It is clearly her choice and her business, but if she wants to bi-tch about regulations she is free to move over the border where she doesn't have regulations. Problem solved.

Yes. The purge of non-essential employees - especially those who look like they might have voted for Obama, will continue in earnest.

Of course, me and all the boys at the club fired all such employees a very long time ago, except those who do the kitchen work and such.

As long as leftists are in power, please outsource whenever possible.

Thanks for proving the Republican Party has absolutely no interest in the future of the United States. You would rather put your petty differences in ideology ahead of our own fucking future. You're fucking scum.

You campaigned for and won trouble November 6.

Now, shut up and brace yourself for higher Obamacare taxes on the Middle Class for the enrichment of Democrat families in Congress and the Senate. If you're nice, they might throw you a bone with their pee on it.

Please.

Don't make a fool of yourself by defending a jackass.

This asshole isn't concerned about "Obamacare", he's just a boy who didn't get his way, and now he crying about how he wants to take his ball and go home.

Let me explain this to you folks, if you don't expand your workforce when you need to, because you don't like the outcome of the election, all the businesses that are owned by people that aren't as fucking stupid as you, are going to outperform you.

Hopefully Darwinism will apply, and we'll start seeing less and less extremist-conservative-owned businesses.

Yeah, I notice you are arguing with your imagination. :clap2:

You're not very smart, are you? That was a rhetorical question, btw. We all know the answer.

He had employees. When you have employees they are the biggest expense, hiring them, training them, retaining them and firing them. You hold off hiring until you absolutely have to. You hold off firing too.
Now the economic tea leaves are clear: Obamacare and its business-killing mandates stay. More taxes. More regulations. All of that equals less business. With less business the forecast is for less need for employees on a long term basis. So you fire them.
Had Romney won he would have anticipated a better environment and would have held on to them, even if they were costing more than they brought in.

Props for avatar!

LOL

Companies do not usually need a reason to lay people off. If the story is true though, then this individual owner is just being stupid because he doesn't yet have a clue whether there will be any additonal costs. If he does not provide health insurance currently, then he would be faced with a huge new expense, because he has over 50 employees. The thing is that even if he does faced increased costs, so will his competitors, so the costs can be passed on so he can still remain competitive.

Where there is a valid argument is if an employer must all of a sudden provide health insurance which increases costs, and that company's competitors are in foreign countries where they do not have the cost of health insurance to deal with because they have government provided health insurance. Of course, then that argument opens up the argument that employers should not be responsible for providing health insurance at all in the US because it makes companies less competitive, thereby making the argument for government run healthcare.

Anyway, good luck to this man as he has reduced the size of his business and will probably make less money in the long run due to his own stubborness. It is obvious he based his decision on a knee jerk reaction to not getting what he wanted.

Wow, is this guy your cousin? Your college roomate? Because it was one anonymous interview and yet you seem to know everything about his business.

Every business owner I know with over 50 employees is scrambling to figure out how to deal with this. Even if they offer health insurance, if it doesn't conform with Obaamcare mandates then they might as well not. Their premiums will go up. This is a certainty. Their revenues likely will not. So rather than run their companies into the ground by over-staffing they are reducing headcount. That's what sensible people and orgs do: try to live within their means. The others voted for Obama.

Yeah, I notice you are arguing with your imagination. :clap2:
I've caught a fish.

:woohoo:

I'll take it to the next level and see what happens. :lol:

Companies from other nations have no problem operating in the US of A. only the native born here are playing the brat.

You campaigned for and won trouble November 6.

Now, shut up and brace yourself for higher Obamacare taxes on the Middle Class for the enrichment of Democrat families in Congress and the Senate. If you're nice, they might throw you a bone with their pee on it.

Please.

Don't make a fool of yourself by defending a jackass.

This asshole isn't concerned about "Obamacare", he's just a boy who didn't get his way, and now he crying about how he wants to take his ball and go home.

Let me explain this to you folks, if you don't expand your workforce when you need to, because you don't like the outcome of the election, all the businesses that are owned by people that aren't as fucking stupid as you, are going to outperform you.

Hopefully Darwinism will apply, and we'll start seeing less and less extremist-conservative-owned businesses.

Your twisted logic will do wonders for already horrendous Unemployment numbers.

Forum List

Back