Vegan hypocrisy

Well, that was stupid. But then, it is poopypants Ted Nugent.

Let me help him out. One deer requires about 100 acres of only-forest to sustain. Yes, deer populations in most areas are denser, but that's because the deer are eating from farmland and people's backyards.

That is, the deer Ted shoots are fed by farmland, meaning Ted is the hypocrite for criticizing farming.

Well, that was stupid. But then, it is poopypants Ted Nugent.

Let me help him out. One deer requires about 100 acres of only-forest to sustain. Yes, deer populations in most areas are denser, but that's because the deer are eating from farmland and people's backyards.

That is, the deer Ted shoots are fed by farmland, meaning Ted is the hypocrite for criticizing farming.

he's not criticizing farming per se.... just pointing out that the methods of commercial farming are harsh on wildlife, which is TRUE. He is probably just pointing out the hypocricy of those who think hunting animals of prey is inhumane.

Just like the electric vehicle psychopaths out there...........the vegans are just the same.

Here's proof from a farmer............

Fp3hD8WXwAEBXR6

How is this an argument against vegans.

I would say it's more of a criticism of Food companies and their commercial farms. In fact meat and dairy farms do more to harm the environment then most others.

Forum List

Back