Zone1 Vatican Launches Investigation

Bishop Strickland is the target.

site

Strickland wrote, "I believe Pope Francis is the Pope but it is time for me to say that I reject his program of undermining the Deposit of Faith. Follow Jesus."

comment:

He is not the pope. No heretic can be pope. I believe that is dogmatic Catholic teaching (something the corrupted Vatican wouldn't know about, apparently).

site:

In an October 2020 interview, Strickland said the church was "weak" and "not clear" under Francis' leadership, and dared the pope to "fire him." On Twitter, Strickland has endorsed videos attacking the current pontiff as a "diabolically disordered clown."

comment

LOL

site

With nearly 124,000 followers on Twitter.. Strickland has also used his social media platform to spread anti-vaccine messages during the COVID-19 pandemic

Strickland ... describ[ed] President Joseph Biden... as an "evil president."

comment

nice to find NO "priests" acknowledging reality

site

In 2020, Strickland endorsed a controversial video in which the reactionary priest Fr. James Altman claimed that Catholics could not vote for Democrats..

Strickland subsequently addressed a rally organized by supporters of former President Donald Trump who were seeking to overturn Biden's election victory.

comment

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

A record number of Catholics are leaving the church because of Pope Francis.
what a shock! not

that is a good thing, if it means they find the SSPX or the Sede Church but both of those have also been infiltrated by anti-Christian control freaks.. (I guess these people don't want a Church telling them that certain things they want to do are wrong... You know, liberals)

Forum List

Back