Various Thoughts on the Issues of Homosexuality

Go get some weed, smoke it, and calm down. "God saw that it was good." Remember Genesis? Jesus healed the sick with Cannabis soaked in wine. It was a common remedy throughout the Roman empire.

Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, leprechauns, vampires, dragons, witches and warlocks, the Loch Ness monster, Bigfoot, and Elmer Fudd are not real, but you expect me to believe that there is a man with red skin and the legs of a goat living in a cave full of lava at the center of the Earth who stabs people with a pitchfork.

Try harder.

JUST KNOW!!! mockers, scoffers and fools that deny God have a place in eternal hell!!! Must you feel the flames before you believe??? far,far too late then!
Yes, I must feel the flames before I believe. If God wants me on His side then He needs to stand in my living room and tell me. The same goes for Satan.

Good morning, everyone.

I'd like to share with you some of my views regarding the topic of homosexuality. So, here goes. :D

You must be a hateful bigot. No. Just because I don't accept or agree with everything homosexuality doesn't make me a hateful bigot. That is intellectually lazy, not to mention very partisan. Since when does “I don't support gay marriage, agree with people being born gay, or think it's moral” the same as “I hate you for being gay.” There is so much difference there. Disagreeing isn't automatically hating. You may not believe it, but there are Christians out there who believe homosexuality is a sin and hate it, but don't hate the actual person.

...it's OK to insult and mock homosexuals? Sure, you can do that, if you want to be a completely incredulous jerk. That's especially bad when in the same breath you're calling homosexuality a sin. You give homosexuals justified ammo to call you hateful when you deliberately insult and mock them. Do you think Christians should mock and insult people with vile slurs like “faggot”? No. Those who don't support homosexuality can certainly be civil and respectful in their disagreement.

How completely intolerant of you.... Not 100% accepting homosexuality means I'm intolerant? Really? I don't think so. If I could not tolerate you, I would attempt to erase you from existence. Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I don't tolerate you. I tolerate you plenty, with your obscene gay pride parades, snarky and flamboyant drama, and your annoyingly forced lisping. And when I say “you,” I mean certain loud homosexuals like Perez Hilton. So, no. I'm more than happy to disagree with you while coexisting peacefully. One can tolerate those who disagree. Do you?

But wait, homosexuals are pedophiles!!! Oh, god, be quiet. Homosexuality is when two people of the same sex have sexual attraction towards one another, which typically leads to them having sex. That ain't pedophilia. Being a pedophile is when you have sexual attraction towards a child. Gay, straight, and bisexual pedophiles exist. If you really want to poison the discussion, keep calling homosexuals pedophiles and see what happens. They are two completely different things.

Portrayal and reality regarding homosexuality. For some reason people have made it seem like homosexuals are happy, carefree, fabulous people. And they even took our rainbow and put it in their background. Now, the rainbow, a beautiful and natural phenomenon, has become a symbol of something that's not quite natural or beautiful. The reality is that gay men penetrate the anuses of other men with their genitalia. That means part of their body is going to have feces on it. Does that sound beautiful? No. Saying it like it is isn't a bad thing. Perhaps the “fabulous” imagery some homosexuals enshroud themselves in is compensation for the disgusting nature of their sex. As for lesbians, I've heard one puts on a modified strap that resembles male genitalia. I don't quite understand that. Do more expensive models warm up? Why a woman would prefer another woman with some modified contraption to a living, breathing man merits its own pile of questions. I don't believe in sacred cows, so I have no problem discussing any unsavory detail so long as it's done in a civil manner.

Homosexuals can't be good parents. I don't believe that for a minute. While in my view it'd be better if a child has both a mommy and a daddy for balance, I don't think gay couples are inherently bad parents, or people, at all. Two men or two women can definitely love, cherish, and care for children. It just isn't the same as one mama and one papa. For thousands of years it's been normal for offspring to have one mother and one father. Child's going to be confused, in my opinion. That imbalance doesn't mean homosexual people can't be loving parents. There are two issues here: 1) The imbalance two male or two female parents can bring and 2) Assuming homosexual couples are automatically bad, unfit parents. On the 2nd, no, that assumption is really wrong. On the 1st, I do favor how the yin and yang of man and woman together can bring a balance of two vastly different worlds and perspectives together. I wish my fellow conservatives would stop making that cruel assumption.

If you disagree, you must be gay. That's just juvenile. Seriously. You're not a teenager.

Don't you know people are born gay? According to who? How so, and why? Like I say to religious folk: show me your scientific evidence. In my opinion, people are born straight, because nature has it so that both man and woman have what they need to mate and procreate. I don't understand why homosexual people have their homosexual feelings/attractions. I may be wrong about everything; who knows? It could very well be due to a chemical imbalance in the brain. At the very least keep that possibility in your mind for the sake of unbiased, scientific research explanation. Instead of flying into a furor when some try to research and better understand the science behind homosexuality without a progressive slant, let everyone research the issue. Knowledge is power, and nothing should be beyond the scope of scientific inquiry. I wonder what research would unearth if the intelligentsia weren't of an incredibly liberal---or conservative---slant.

Homosexuals are evil and deserve Hellfire. Boy, this one is tough. I was raised in an Apostolic-Pentecostal home. Now, I'm a nonreligious conservative. Do I believe the traditional Bibles consider it a sin in spite of what revisionist liberals say? Yes. Do I believe in the Bible? Currently, no. That's a whole 'nother discussion. Are homosexuals inherently evil? Absolutely not. All have sinned in the eyes of God... … ...assuming a god even exists, and the one in question at that. Some liberal Christians say we shouldn't judge homosexuals as sinning, but I could just as easily turn the tables by taking the dusty old book and ask them why they absolutely won't acknowledge homosexuality as a sin, unlike other sins they do. If homosexuality is sinful, OK. Now how about greed, lust, and any other conceivable sin out there the Bible mentions? I think it would be wise for liberal Christians to stop ignoring what the Bible mentions about homosexuality, say “alright,” and then point out every other sin that all people so casually do. And I do completely acknowledge how supremely hypocritical some religious people can be.

You've a different opinion? How DARE you!! As history has shown, there's been quite a bit of outrage by some on the left when someone has an opinion in favor of Traditional marriage, etc. I don't understand how some people could get so angry and inflamed over someone else voicing an opinion. That kind of crap needs to stop, because it's immature and detrimental to general discussion. Not only that, but taking it a step further and actually trying to destroy peoples' livelihoods... Holy crap that's wrong. “OH, you believe in taxation? How dare you! I'm going to try and destroy everything you've worked so hard for!” Imagine if someone told you that because you did something so innocuous as sharing your opinion when asked for one. The whole Duck Dynasty debacle is one example of that kind of overreaction. Same with Chick-Fil-A. Same with Miss California (Carrie Prejean) and that loudmouth, Perez Hilton. People like those responsible for this kind of inflamed, Herpe-like overreaction is one thing that hurts the image of ALL homosexual people. It makes them look like they absolutely cannot stand opposing views, and that they have really, really, really thin skin. I'm aware people have very different views from mine, but you don't see me hopping up and down with seething rage while trying to ruin your life over it.

Romeikes & Mathericks. Europe isn't free like America.

Homosexuals and the Military Not sure what to say about this. Let 'em fight for our country. If they sexually harass other military members or do lewd sexual acts in front of other soldiers, punish them for misconduct. Have them fight, but don't tolerate sexual harassment from anyone, whoever they are.

Summary. I'd like to see everyone stop fighting, insulting, disrespecting, and slandering one another over this. All that does is stir up more hatred and anger, which is never going to bring peace about for all here. Respect each other's right to have an opinion, and don't freak out or try to destroy people for disagreeing with you. These sensitive issues aren't nearly as cut-and-dried as some would have you believe. Don't assume homosexuals are pedophiles or bad parents. Don't assume Christians are hateful or bigoted. You don't really understand each other, which makes it very easy to lob attacks. This vicious cycle of hatred and bitterness by all sides will result in nothing good for all involved. Please, I am asking you to stop, step back, and really question and think about how you've been thinking about people. Challenge yourselves to point out your own assumptions and question them vigorously. Ask others to help you if you want. And, whatever you do, talk with people as if they are people. As if they're your neighbors. Don't treat them special, but give them mutual respect. I strongly believe we can talk about virtually anything without becoming consumed in the raging fires of anger and hatred. We are as capable of understanding, coming together, and maintaining peace as we are the reverse.

Though you may disagree, at least try to love and respect one another. :smiliehug:

oh good. I'm"allowed" to quote you.

You made some good points, well thought out and to a certain degree, insightful.

However, you fail miserably on your fifth point. You have no idea what homosexuals do in bed and it's certainly none of your business, but I'd like to point out that it's not just gay men who have feces on their pensions and considering other factors straight men may have a greater chance of contracting diseases through it.

As far as your claim that gays aren't born gay and a few other common misconceptions, it's obvious you need more education.

Yep.

BTW, why is this in "Politics"?

Good morning, everyone.

I'd like to share with you some of my views regarding the topic of homosexuality. So, here goes. :D

You must be a hateful bigot. No. Just because I don't accept or agree with everything homosexuality doesn't make me a hateful bigot. That is intellectually lazy, not to mention very partisan. Since when does “I don't support gay marriage, agree with people being born gay, or think it's moral” the same as “I hate you for being gay.” There is so much difference there. Disagreeing isn't automatically hating. You may not believe it, but there are Christians out there who believe homosexuality is a sin and hate it, but don't hate the actual person.

...it's OK to insult and mock homosexuals? Sure, you can do that, if you want to be a completely incredulous jerk. That's especially bad when in the same breath you're calling homosexuality a sin. You give homosexuals justified ammo to call you hateful when you deliberately insult and mock them. Do you think Christians should mock and insult people with vile slurs like “faggot”? No. Those who don't support homosexuality can certainly be civil and respectful in their disagreement.

How completely intolerant of you.... Not 100% accepting homosexuality means I'm intolerant? Really? I don't think so. If I could not tolerate you, I would attempt to erase you from existence. Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I don't tolerate you. I tolerate you plenty, with your obscene gay pride parades, snarky and flamboyant drama, and your annoyingly forced lisping. And when I say “you,” I mean certain loud homosexuals like Perez Hilton. So, no. I'm more than happy to disagree with you while coexisting peacefully. One can tolerate those who disagree. Do you?

But wait, homosexuals are pedophiles!!! Oh, god, be quiet. Homosexuality is when two people of the same sex have sexual attraction towards one another, which typically leads to them having sex. That ain't pedophilia. Being a pedophile is when you have sexual attraction towards a child. Gay, straight, and bisexual pedophiles exist. If you really want to poison the discussion, keep calling homosexuals pedophiles and see what happens. They are two completely different things.

Portrayal and reality regarding homosexuality. For some reason people have made it seem like homosexuals are happy, carefree, fabulous people. And they even took our rainbow and put it in their background. Now, the rainbow, a beautiful and natural phenomenon, has become a symbol of something that's not quite natural or beautiful. The reality is that gay men penetrate the anuses of other men with their genitalia. That means part of their body is going to have feces on it. Does that sound beautiful? No. Saying it like it is isn't a bad thing. Perhaps the “fabulous” imagery some homosexuals enshroud themselves in is compensation for the disgusting nature of their sex. As for lesbians, I've heard one puts on a modified strap that resembles male genitalia. I don't quite understand that. Do more expensive models warm up? Why a woman would prefer another woman with some modified contraption to a living, breathing man merits its own pile of questions. I don't believe in sacred cows, so I have no problem discussing any unsavory detail so long as it's done in a civil manner.

Homosexuals can't be good parents. I don't believe that for a minute. While in my view it'd be better if a child has both a mommy and a daddy for balance, I don't think gay couples are inherently bad parents, or people, at all. Two men or two women can definitely love, cherish, and care for children. It just isn't the same as one mama and one papa. For thousands of years it's been normal for offspring to have one mother and one father. Child's going to be confused, in my opinion. That imbalance doesn't mean homosexual people can't be loving parents. There are two issues here: 1) The imbalance two male or two female parents can bring and 2) Assuming homosexual couples are automatically bad, unfit parents. On the 2nd, no, that assumption is really wrong. On the 1st, I do favor how the yin and yang of man and woman together can bring a balance of two vastly different worlds and perspectives together. I wish my fellow conservatives would stop making that cruel assumption.

If you disagree, you must be gay. That's just juvenile. Seriously. You're not a teenager.

Don't you know people are born gay? According to who? How so, and why? Like I say to religious folk: show me your scientific evidence. In my opinion, people are born straight, because nature has it so that both man and woman have what they need to mate and procreate. I don't understand why homosexual people have their homosexual feelings/attractions. I may be wrong about everything; who knows? It could very well be due to a chemical imbalance in the brain. At the very least keep that possibility in your mind for the sake of unbiased, scientific research explanation. Instead of flying into a furor when some try to research and better understand the science behind homosexuality without a progressive slant, let everyone research the issue. Knowledge is power, and nothing should be beyond the scope of scientific inquiry. I wonder what research would unearth if the intelligentsia weren't of an incredibly liberal---or conservative---slant.

Homosexuals are evil and deserve Hellfire. Boy, this one is tough. I was raised in an Apostolic-Pentecostal home. Now, I'm a nonreligious conservative. Do I believe the traditional Bibles consider it a sin in spite of what revisionist liberals say? Yes. Do I believe in the Bible? Currently, no. That's a whole 'nother discussion. Are homosexuals inherently evil? Absolutely not. All have sinned in the eyes of God... … ...assuming a god even exists, and the one in question at that. Some liberal Christians say we shouldn't judge homosexuals as sinning, but I could just as easily turn the tables by taking the dusty old book and ask them why they absolutely won't acknowledge homosexuality as a sin, unlike other sins they do. If homosexuality is sinful, OK. Now how about greed, lust, and any other conceivable sin out there the Bible mentions? I think it would be wise for liberal Christians to stop ignoring what the Bible mentions about homosexuality, say “alright,” and then point out every other sin that all people so casually do. And I do completely acknowledge how supremely hypocritical some religious people can be.

You've a different opinion? How DARE you!! As history has shown, there's been quite a bit of outrage by some on the left when someone has an opinion in favor of Traditional marriage, etc. I don't understand how some people could get so angry and inflamed over someone else voicing an opinion. That kind of crap needs to stop, because it's immature and detrimental to general discussion. Not only that, but taking it a step further and actually trying to destroy peoples' livelihoods... Holy crap that's wrong. “OH, you believe in taxation? How dare you! I'm going to try and destroy everything you've worked so hard for!” Imagine if someone told you that because you did something so innocuous as sharing your opinion when asked for one. The whole Duck Dynasty debacle is one example of that kind of overreaction. Same with Chick-Fil-A. Same with Miss California (Carrie Prejean) and that loudmouth, Perez Hilton. People like those responsible for this kind of inflamed, Herpe-like overreaction is one thing that hurts the image of ALL homosexual people. It makes them look like they absolutely cannot stand opposing views, and that they have really, really, really thin skin. I'm aware people have very different views from mine, but you don't see me hopping up and down with seething rage while trying to ruin your life over it.

Homosexuals and the Military Not sure what to say about this. Let 'em fight for our country. If they sexually harass other military members or do lewd sexual acts in front of other soldiers, punish them for misconduct. Have them fight, but don't tolerate sexual harassment from anyone, whoever they are.

Summary. I'd like to see everyone stop fighting, insulting, disrespecting, and slandering one another over this. All that does is stir up more hatred and anger, which is never going to bring peace about for all here. Respect each other's right to have an opinion, and don't freak out or try to destroy people for disagreeing with you. These sensitive issues aren't nearly as cut-and-dried as some would have you believe. Don't assume homosexuals are pedophiles or bad parents. Don't assume Christians are hateful or bigoted. You don't really understand each other, which makes it very easy to lob attacks. This vicious cycle of hatred and bitterness by all sides will result in nothing good for all involved. Please, I am asking you to stop, step back, and really question and think about how you've been thinking about people. Challenge yourselves to point out your own assumptions and question them vigorously. Ask others to help you if you want. And, whatever you do, talk with people as if they are people. As if they're your neighbors. Don't treat them special, but give them mutual respect. I strongly believe we can talk about virtually anything without becoming consumed in the raging fires of anger and hatred. We are as capable of understanding, coming together, and maintaining peace as we are the reverse.

Though you may disagree, at least try to love and respect one another. :smiliehug:

oh good. I'm"allowed" to quote you.

You made some good points, well thought out and to a certain degree, insightful.

However, you fail miserably on your fifth point. You have no idea what homosexuals do in bed and it's certainly none of your business, but I'd like to point out that it's not just gay men who have feces on their pensions and considering other factors straight men may have a greater chance of contracting diseases through it.

As far as your claim that gays aren't born gay and a few other common misconceptions, it's obvious you need more education.

Yep.

BTW, why is this in "Politics"?

Prov 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

Prov 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

God makes the rules, sure. The Ten Commandments. "Thou shalt not lie with a man as one lies with a woman" is not one of those Commandments.

THIS ""IS"" THE WORD OF GOD!! Do you deny that truth?????? Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 11 Some of you were once like that. But you were cleansed; you were made holy; you were made right with God by calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. 1 corinthians 6:9-11

And this is a good example of the ignorance and hate the Constitution protects citizens from, including gay Americans.

Although I dislike homosexuality and find it nauseating, I do believe homosexual Americans should have the same rights and freedoms of straight Americans. If things could be my way there'd be only Traditional marriage, but the nation isn't comprised solely of "me." People from all walks of life live here. Until I see something that gives reason to stop gay marriage cold, I don't see much reason to stop it. It'd be nice if marriage could stay as it has been for thousands of years, but that's not solely up to me, but all of us. None of that changes whether it's right or wrong, natural or unnatural, though. One could also say marriage itself isn't natural...

I am happy to see this discussion bringing MANY valuable perspectives and questions to this great, big table. Now if only we had good food and wine. :D:smiliehug:

God makes the rules, sure. The Ten Commandments. "Thou shalt not lie with a man as one lies with a woman" is not one of those Commandments.

THIS ""IS"" THE WORD OF GOD!! Do you deny that truth?????? Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 11 Some of you were once like that. But you were cleansed; you were made holy; you were made right with God by calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. 1 corinthians 6:9-11

And this is a good example of the ignorance and hate the Constitution protects citizens from, including gay Americans.

40 million dead from aids another 40 million HIV positive and countless more millions with std's ruined lives of shame and guilt======wonder if any wish they had obeyed God's laws against the abomination of sick sexual perversion???????????

If you are gay, be gay and shut up about it.

I have two friends that are gay and one that is lesbian. They follow the above statement and that's what I love and admire about them.

I generally find that the more outspoken folks like you are, predfan, the more shoveback you will get.

Tough. Turn the cheek, move on.

What? Outspoken? When have I been outspoken? Shove back? From whom? Fundamentalists or gays? I'm not clear on whether you are agreeing or disagreeing.

This is supposed to be a free country. You should be free to by gay or straight. You should also be free to practice your religion, run your business in the manner you want to, and speak your mind as you please. You also are expected to shut up and take your medicine when the stupid shit you say and do causes you to suffer.

well, my opinion on this is the live and let live philosophy. I don't have a problem with anyone being gay and it is none of my business if they decide to get married, have kids, or what they do in the bedroom. I do not believe it is a sin either. I think it is as natural for gay people to be attracted to the same sex as it is for heterosexual to be attracted to the opposite sex or bisexuals to be attracted to both sexes. It's human. We are all human.

And that's really all there is to it imo.

except they are not content to "live and let live". There are laws in california forcing children to celebrate a gay pedophile in public schools. There are laws in that same "starter lgbt cult state" [coming soon near you] that make it illegal for children molested by same sexed perps to get counseling to reverse unwanted/imprinted homosexual compulsions as a result of that crime. Meanwhile there are thousands of groups nationwide who exist soley to comfort and draw out of the hetero population, questioning/curious adolescents [tell me which ones aren't] to "be curious" or "come out" to be gay.

This isn't live and let live. Ask rachael maddow. This is a culture war that the church of lgbt is very very intent on winning. And they're going to get that done by inappropriate access to children under the trojan horse of "making sure there's no bullying in schools". Only there is pyschological bullying going on. Sexualized content of any kind, especially requiring kids to celebrate a gay pedophile like harvey milk, is completely inappropriate in a school environment.

It isn't enough to teach the kids just to respect each other and never bully anyone. No. It has to be an "educational program about gay sex practices" to drive the "don't bully" issue home? ...somehow?

the obama administration is stonewalling serious inquiries about sexual filth propagated by a senior presidential appointee who is responsible for promoting and implementing federal education policy. Democrats clearly are terrified of ruffling the feathers of their activist homosexual supporters, who are an influential part of the democratic party’s base. This scandal, however, is not merely about homosexual behavior; it is about promoting sex between children and adults - and it’s time for president obama to make clear that abetting such illegal perversion has no place in his administration.

It is curious why white house officials and education secretary arne duncan believe it’s worth it politically to continue taking arrows for defending kevin jennings, who is mr. Obama’s controversial “safe schools czar.” the evidence suggesting he is unfit to serve as a senior presidential appointee is startling and plentiful. It was revealed this week that mr. Jennings was involved in promoting a reading list for children 13 years old or older that made the most explicit sex between children and adults seem normal and acceptable. This brought up anew mr. Jennings’ past controversies, such as his seeming encouragement of sex between one of his high school students and a much older man as well as his praise for harry hay, a notorious supporter of the north american man boy love association.

But there is more. There are shocking new revelations this week of tape recordings from a youth conference involving 14-year-old students. The conference, billed as a forum to encourage tolerance of homosexuality, was sponsored by mr. Jennings’ organization and was held at tufts university in march 2000. Mr. Jennings was executive director of the gay, lesbian and straight education network (glsen) from its founding in 1995 until august 2008. The conference sessions appear to have had less to do with promoting tolerance and more to do with teaching children how to engage in sex....

...the conference discussions were very graphic and cannot be relayed in full detail in a family newspaper. A few examples are sufficient to describe the depravity of the subject matter. During one session about oral sex, a presenter asked the 14-year-old students: “spit or swallow? Is it rude?” in another session, the 14-year-olds are taught about a gross practice called “fisting,” in which “the man leading the discussion position[ed] his hand and show[ed] 14-year-olds how to insert their entire hand into the rectum of their sex partner.” editorial: Obama's risky-sex czar - washington times

so with jennings promoting harry hay, child sex predator and with the church of lgbt's some 60+ groups across the us, canada and mexico promoting a postage stamp commemorative with rainbow "usa" at the top of harvey milk, also a child sex predator, the op's conclusions that there is supposedly no link between lgbt faithful and pedophilia is somewhat of a muddy conclusion.

If there are no sacred cows, then the op should be open to discussing the links, many and numerous there are, between the lgbt movement and inappropriate psychological or actual physical sexualizing of children on behalf of its venerated icons..

both ends of the spectrum want to legislate morality.

The country would be better off if those ends would get over themselves and find another hobby.

society has advanced not in spite of or despite millions of gay people throughout history, but because of the contributions of millions of gay people throughout history. Have there been as many gay people contributing to the advancement of society as heterosexuals? No, but that is because there are fewer gays and lesbians.

They are a part of human society, like white christians. They are allowed the same rights and privileges as any other people. The us constitution forbids christiantology from becoming american law. Gays and lesbians can legally be married just like anyone else, regardless of any religious verse.

god's word is eternal living truth!!===prologue: Christ, the eternal word

1 in the beginning the word already existed.
The word was with god,
and the word was god.
he existed in the beginning with god.
god created everything through him,
and nothing was created except through him.

The word gave life to everything that was created,
and his life brought light to everyone.
the light shines in the darkness,
and the darkness can never extinguish it
john 1:1-5

the two of you need to be committed to an asylum for the remainder of your lives, pitiful and hate filled as they are.

This is supposed to be a free country. You should be free to by gay or straight. You should also be free to practice your religion, run your business in the manner you want to, and speak your mind as you please. You also are expected to shut up and take your medicine when the stupid shit you say and do causes you to suffer.

YES!!! You are free to reject God and live in sin but know the price is very very high!!!

Good morning, everyone.

Replace all that stuff about "being gay" with "being left-handed"...religion used to tell people that being left-handed was perverted and evil too.

HEY! We're you "allowed" to quote????

My take on homosexuality...
Well honestly, I don't really think about it. I don't have strong feelings either way.
I am heterosexual, somebody else isn't...okay.
But I don't want it shoved in my face, nor my children's brains in school.
Being gay is not a handicap, it is not special, it does not deserve special consideration or anything else.
It is not something to have a parade about.
If your gay and are a nice person, you are a nice person.
If you are gay and an asshole, you are an asshole.
Like I say, it isn't important to me. It only becomes important to me when someone wants special treatment because of it. Or wants to expose our children to it when their favorite show is Barney and Friends.

Last edited:

YES!!! You are free to reject God and live in sin but know the price is very very high!!!
You are in need of psychiatric help. Extra exclamation points and question marks don't emphasize the importance of your words when your words are psychotic. It just makes you appear even more psychotic.

You are the most perfect example of why the very first words of the First Amendment prevent any religion from dictating public law. Your mind is warped by religious propaganda and your own imagination. It is called "delusion", believing things that aren't true, like the existence of a giant invisible man in the sky.

This will be fun to squash.
You must be a hateful bigot. No. Just because I don't accept or agree with everything homosexuality doesn't make me a hateful bigot. That is intellectually lazy, not to mention very partisan. Since when does “I don't support gay marriage, agree with people being born gay, or think it's moral” the same as “I hate you for being gay.” There is so much difference there. Disagreeing isn't automatically hating. You may not believe it, but there are Christians out there who believe homosexuality is a sin and hate it, but don't hate the actual person
. There is a difference between not liking something, and then seeing what words and actions you take against it. See if you were to say " I dont like the gay lifestyle, but to each their own." That is perfectly fine and not bigoted. Hiding behind the excuse of religion is just that. An excuse. Hate the sin not the sinner is quite stupid.

.it's OK to insult and mock homosexuals? Sure, you can do that, if you want to be a completely incredulous jerk. That's especially bad when in the same breath you're calling homosexuality a sin. You give homosexuals justified ammo to call you hateful when you deliberately insult and mock them. Do you think Christians should mock and insult people with vile slurs like “faggot”? No. Those who don't support homosexuality can certainly be civil and respectful in their disagreement.

so the don't hate the person, BUT they insult them by calling it a sin. Okie dokie.

nobody is asking people to be 100% tolerate of things. You can be intolerant of gay people all you want. You just can't stop them from living their lives( via the 14th). I dont care about their parades, or snark, or whatever. I just ignore it and move on with my life. Like everyone should.

women have anal sex as well their captain. A lot of them do. So.....this point is stupid and we can move on.
Yes its called a strap-on numbnuts. Why a woman would prefer it is because they prefer having sex with a woman and not a man, because they are attracted to women. Yet you dont need a strap-on in order to be a lesbian. Its not in the rule book.
This part just shows your ignorance to people being gay and just sex in general.

Well this was stupid. Studies show that things are fine. Gays are not bad parents. You should have stopped there.

no

no..moving on

The bible is irrelevant. Mind your business and leave it at that.

You've a different opinion? How DARE you!!
already covered

neat

Your posts here prove you to be a poor blinded fool and tool of satan.

You have to be careful posting the stuff you do GISMY. It's hard to tell if you are a relic bible thumping ignoramous or just a characiture of one played by a gay theater artist to trump up sympathy for the church of LGBT.

They make such excellent diversions when the topic of closeted heteros in the gay population, for example, or the links between the church of LGBT and pedophilia, also for example, make their way into the debate for careful introspection and discussion...

Last edited:

This is not tolerance. Tolerance is allowing others to be who they are AND YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO BE SNARKY ABOUT THAT.

Some Puerto Ricans do ALL of the things you say homosexuals do (Ricans are often fabulous from birth) but you don't call bigotry against them " tolerance"

Your rant above is more disgusting than anal sex. Anyone can participate in anal sex -- it takes a special person to recognize their own bigotry and repent.

Worked for Pope Francis! Who is he to judge, he says. That is exactly WJWD.

Regards from Rosie

Back to the discussion before a bible-thumper was injected as a diversion:

Well, my opinion on this is the live and let live philosophy. I don't have a problem with anyone being gay and it is none of my business if they decide to get married, have kids, or what they do in the bedroom. I do not believe it is a sin either. I think it is as natural for gay people to be attracted to the same sex as it is for heterosexual to be attracted to the opposite sex or bisexuals to be attracted to both sexes. It's human. We are all human.

And that's really all there is to it IMO.

Except they are not content to "live and let live". There are laws in California forcing children to celebrate a gay pedophile in public schools. There are laws in that same "starter LGBT cult state" [coming soon near you] that make it illegal for children molested by same sexed perps to get counseling to reverse unwanted/imprinted homosexual compulsions as a result of that crime. Meanwhile there are thousands of groups nationwide who exist soley to comfort and draw out of the hetero population, questioning/curious adolescents [tell me which ones aren't] to "be curious" or "come out" to be gay.

This isn't live and let live. Ask Rachael Maddow. This is a culture war that the church of LGBT is very very intent on winning. And they're going to get that done by inappropriate access to children under the Trojan Horse of "making sure there's no bullying in schools". Only there is pyschological bullying going on. Sexualized content of any kind, especially requiring kids to celebrate a gay pedophile like Harvey Milk, is completely inappropriate in a school environment.

It isn't enough to teach the kids just to respect each other and NEVER bully anyone. No. It has to be an "educational program about gay sex practices" to drive the "don't bully" issue home? ...somehow?

The Obama administration is stonewalling serious inquiries about sexual filth propagated by a senior presidential appointee who is responsible for promoting and implementing federal education policy. Democrats clearly are terrified of ruffling the feathers of their activist homosexual supporters, who are an influential part of the Democratic party’s base. This scandal, however, is not merely about homosexual behavior; it is about promoting sex between children and adults - and it’s time for President Obama to make clear that abetting such illegal perversion has no place in his administration.

It is curious why White House officials and Education Secretary Arne Duncan believe it’s worth it politically to continue taking arrows for defending Kevin Jennings, who is Mr. Obama’s controversial “safe schools czar.” The evidence suggesting he is unfit to serve as a senior presidential appointee is startling and plentiful. It was revealed this week that Mr. Jennings was involved in promoting a reading list for children 13 years old or older that made the most explicit sex between children and adults seem normal and acceptable. This brought up anew Mr. Jennings’ past controversies, such as his seeming encouragement of sex between one of his high school students and a much older man as well as his praise for Harry Hay, a notorious supporter of the North American Man Boy Love Association.

But there is more. There are shocking new revelations this week of tape recordings from a youth conference involving 14-year-old students. The conference, billed as a forum to encourage tolerance of homosexuality, was sponsored by Mr. Jennings’ organization and was held at Tufts University in March 2000. Mr. Jennings was executive director of the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN) from its founding in 1995 until August 2008. The conference sessions appear to have had less to do with promoting tolerance and more to do with teaching children how to engage in sex....

...The conference discussions were very graphic and cannot be relayed in full detail in a family newspaper. A few examples are sufficient to describe the depravity of the subject matter. During one session about oral sex, a presenter asked the 14-year-old students: “Spit or swallow? Is it rude?” In another session, the 14-year-olds are taught about a gross practice called “fisting,” in which “the man leading the discussion position[ed] his hand and show[ed] 14-year-olds how to insert their entire hand into the rectum of their sex partner.” EDITORIAL: Obama's risky-sex czar - Washington Times

So with Jennings promoting Harry Hay, child sex predator and with the church of LGBT's some 60+ groups across the US, Canada and Mexico promoting a postage stamp commemorative with rainbow "USA" at the top of Harvey Milk, also a child sex predator, the OP's conclusions that there is supposedly no link between LGBT faithful and pedophilia is somewhat of a muddy conclusion.

If there are no sacred cows, then the OP should be open to discussing the links, many and numerous there are, between the LGBT movement and inappropriate psychological or actual physical sexualizing of children on behalf of its venerated icons..

THE WORD OF GOD has the first and last word on the abomination of sick minded sexual perversion.===Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 11 Some of you were once like that. But you were cleansed; you were made holy; you were made right with God by calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. 1 corinthians 6:9-11
Stop conflating the Word of God with the words of a human being named Paul.

First Corinthians was NOT written by God, it was written by man. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back