vanka Trump used a personal email account to send hundreds of emails about government business last

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Ivanka Trump sent hundreds of emails last year to White House aides, Cabinet officials and her assistants using a personal account, many of them in violation of federal records rules, according to people familiar with a White House examination of her correspondence.

Oops.

But but Hillary!

Twinkle t*ts can do as she likes Coyote , so can the rest of the 'chosen few'

No
, it's not some comparitive metric

Yes, it's the elite modus operandi

~S~

Ivanka Trump sent hundreds of emails last year to White House aides, Cabinet officials and her assistants using a personal account, many of them in violation of federal records rules, according to people familiar with a White House examination of her correspondence.

Oops.

But but Hillary!

Your title is messed up. You missed the I in Ivanka... and as egotistical as they are, they are all about the "I."

MLPT4UHMDQI6RFWUBUR7FKVNBE.jpg

"Ivanka Trump often discussed or relayed official White House business last year using a private email account with a domain that she shares with her husband, Jared Kushner."

Ivanka Trump used a personal email account to send hundreds of emails about government business last year

Kushner's access to classified information probably rivals Clinton's; will Republicans man-up on this one?

Oops.

But but Hillary!
You are a serious dumbass. Ivanka isn't a government employee.

Wrong. She's a senior presidential advisor, with access to secret and classified information.

Wow you’ve got them NOW! Same stupid shit different day. dimshit stupid is incurable just kill yourself with an AR15 and then you can post about it being used in a suicide, we’ll wait for the thread.

Vanka is SecState?

Wow.

Hillarys wide open server likely got our Chinese spy network wiped out
There was no intent in Hillary’s case.

Hillary was using a secret email server to hide her bribery and kickback corruption.
She broke all kinds of laws and she has gotten away with it.
And I am sure you have ample evidence.

As much evidence you have what Ivanka sent and received

Oops.

But but Hillary!
What is really sad, is that it is Liberal Jeff Bezos(hundred billionaire) from Amazon's , newspaper Washington Compost. I believe it as much as I do CNN...I am glad the that libtards are getting upittty and such, pretty soon they will step out and burn another city. I just hope it is near me, so I can get me some of them varmints.

Slow news day..........LOL

OMFG.........Trump's daughter emailed someone while standing in the WH.............

I guess that was after she got the Classified briefs for the State Dept, and she emailed about CIA operations in Syria...........

:abgg2q.jpg:

Oops.

But but Hillary!

Wrong. She's a senior presidential advisor, with access to secret and classified information.

She’s not working for the government in any official capacity.

Try again

Vanka is SecState?

Wow.

Hillarys wide open server likely got our Chinese spy network wiped out
There was no intent in Hillary’s case.

Hillary was using a secret email server to hide her bribery and kickback corruption.
She broke all kinds of laws and she has gotten away with it.
And I am sure you have ample evidence.

And that is why the DOJ has to investigate Hillary's crimes.
She has gotten away with this crap all of her life.
She is the greediest person that I have ever seen.

Oops.

But but Hillary!

This will require a thorough investigation by House Democrats when they are sworn in this January, and Ivanka must be subpoenaed to testify under oath immediately.

Republicans won’t care. She’s too hot for them to condemn her. Those are the rules. That’s the most important value in a female public figure to them really.

Forum List

Back