Vanessa Trump hospitalized

This was clearly an attack. Whether if it was using powder to scare. That person mailing the letter exposed what kind unhinged left there is.

It's a message. It's "This is how easy we can get to you." It's the democrat version of a horse head in the bedroom.

Chill, it was just Jr's cocaine delivery gone wrong.

We can all disagree politically, but fuck, come on dude even the most rabid zealot for the left should agree that this sort of thing goes well beyond what is acceptable.

Why can’t we all just agree this was fucked up? Is there no humanity left in you or the others on the left?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Never forget when this guy attacked free speech during a Trump rally. Maybe he mailed that substance.

RT_trump_rally_protester_2_jt_160313_4x3_992.jpg

We can all disagree politically, but fuck, come on dude even the most rabid zealot for the left should agree that this sort of thing goes well beyond what is acceptable.

Why can’t we all just agree this was fucked up? Is there no humanity left in you or the others on the left?

Because the fact is unhinged DNC apologists hate Trump.

Of course, and who did this needs to be persecuted to the full extent of the law...but on the other hand it was harmless other than her having to go to the hospital to get checked out.

Because the fact is unhinged DNC apologists hate Trump.

I am well known for my dislike of Trump, but damn, somethings should trump even that.

Forum List

Back