Val Kilmer Ponders Run for NM Governor in 2010

You mean republicans like Al "I don't pay my taxes" Franken trying to run for senator in a state he is a carpetbagger in?

Sure...it's just the rebulicans there Robbie....

I never said it was just Republicans just running. But you forget Reagan started out as a actor.

Hell, Jesse Ventura was one of the better Governors that MN had and he was neither Democrat or Republican.

Dude, my Dad was one of the correct voters, until he passed away. When I was a voter there, I voted correctly. Even if we were still there, how could we overcome the gay Santa Fe and Albuqueerque votes?

Ah, gotta love ignorant Americans in the year 2009.

You mean republicans like Al "I don't pay my taxes" Franken trying to run for senator in a state he is a carpetbagger in?

Sure...it's just the rebulicans there Robbie....

I never said it was just Republicans just running. But you forget Reagan started out as a actor.

Hell, Jesse Ventura was one of the better Governors that MN had and he was neither Democrat or Republican.

Uh..nope I didn't forget. I was talking about NM politics...I think you are just in the wrong thread. Go trash GWB and Reagan somewhere else..I'm sure there are plenty of other threads hocking that shit around here somewhere..

New Mexico was a red state during the 2004 elections. It doesn't always go to the Democrats. Santa fe,Taos and a good chunk of Albuquerque are Blue,but the rest of the state is very Red. NM's problem this election was all of the conservatives that stayed home in protest and let the dems over run the NM government. They will be paying for that mistake here soon enough....

Dude, my Dad was one of the correct voters, until he passed away. When I was a voter there, I voted correctly. Even if we were still there, how could we overcome the gay Santa Fe and Albuqueerque votes?

I think you are a sock puppet messing with me now....:lol:

I don't know what is a sock puppet. I know about Las Cruces and Alamogordo, though.

Uh..nope I didn't forget. I was talking about NM politics...I think you are just in the wrong thread. Go trash GWB and Reagan somewhere else..I'm sure there are plenty of other threads hocking that shit around here somewhere..

I'm only stating that you saying something about Liberals is hilarious when it comes to Hollywood because it's not just Liberals.

I'm only stating that you saying something about Liberals is hilarious when it comes to Hollywood because it's not just Liberals.

No ,you are trying to derail the thread into yet another boring republicans are baaaaadddd Robert_Santurri lecture/rant.

Keeping libs on point is harder than sticking a wet noodle up a wildcats ass...sheesh..

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THIS GUY?? I enjoyed him in The Saint and Tombstone. If this isn't incentive enough to put down the chips and suds, I don't know what is.

Attachments

• $val_kilmer.jpg
    $val_kilmer.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 65
  • $val-kilmer sitting.jpg
    $val-kilmer sitting.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 55
  • $val_kilmer_071003_03.jpg
    $val_kilmer_071003_03.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 44
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THIS GUY?? I enjoyed him in The Saint and Tombstone. If this isn't incentive enough to put down the chips and suds, I don't know what is.

I love him in The Saint,I forgot about that movie. Yeah,he has let himself go a bit...that's what happens when you move to NM and find all of the great mexican food joints out here. Plus... the older you get,the harder it is to take the weight off.

Val Kilmer couldn't fuck up the state more than it is already. In fact, an "outsider" might just be what the state needs in order to shake up the entrenched democRAT party machine. Were I still a resident of that state, I'd definitely vote for Val Kilmer.

i dont think he is an outsider,i heard on the news that he has lived in NM for the past 20 years....

I love him in The Saint,I forgot about that movie. Yeah,he has let himself go a bit...that's what happens when you move to NM and find all of the great mexican food joints out here. Plus... the older you get,the harder it is to take the weight off.

A bit?

That would qualify as a bit of an understatement...

thookilkilzp6.jpg

A bit?

thookilkilzp6.jpg

I was trying to be nice...a lot of celebs let themselves go with age.

Look at Alec Baldwin,Tom Hanks and John Travolta. They are not the fit studs they once were either.

A bit?

thookilkilzp6.jpg

I was trying to be nice...a lot of celebs let themselves go with age.

Look at Alec Baldwin,Tom Hanks and John Travolta. They are not the fit studs they once were either.

Understood.

and so there are no great Mexican food joints in LA?.....

Baja style maybe...not the same thing as in NM though.

OH GEEZUS....give me a break,there is more Mexicans in S.Cal. than anywhere in the world EXCEPT Mexico,and your gonna tell me its only fucking BAJA style here?......you realize how fucking stupid you sound?.....

I know this is totally unrelated, but is it me or did Val Kilmer get really ugly in the past few years? Im not sure how that would effect his political chances, but i just cant believe how much he has let himself go...

OH GEEZUS....give me a break,there is more Mexicans in S.Cal. than anywhere in the world EXCEPT Mexico,and your gonna tell me its only fucking BAJA style here?......you realize how fucking stupid you sound?.....

Yes I'm serious, I lived in San Clemente for 3 years,It's is not the same...sorry. They don't sell roasted green chili at the grocery stores and only carry one brand in cans. And when you ask for it in a restaurant they give you either jallepenos or bell peppers.

Last edited:

Move more, eat less. Works wonders.

Forum List

Back