Val Kilmer Ponders Run for NM Governor in 2010

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THIS GUY?? I enjoyed him in The Saint and Tombstone. If this isn't incentive enough to put down the chips and suds, I don't know what is.

I love him in The Saint,I forgot about that movie. Yeah,he has let himself go a bit...that's what happens when you move to NM and find all of the great mexican food joints out here. Plus... the older you get,the harder it is to take the weight off.

Move more, eat less. Works wonders.[/QUOTE]

:clap2:

Move more, eat less. Works wonders.[/QUOTE]

:clap2:

Tough crowd....poor poor Val.

val%20kilmer%20belly.JPG

Ooooh - Is that the burrito truck over there! Hell yeah it is!!!!!

Baja style maybe...not the same thing as in NM though.

OH GEEZUS....give me a break,there is more Mexicans in S.Cal. than anywhere in the world EXCEPT Mexico,and your gonna tell me its only fucking BAJA style here?......you realize how fucking stupid you sound?.....

Yes I'm serious, I lived in San Clemente for 3 years,It's is not the same...sorry. They don't sell roasted green chili at the grocery stores and only carry one brand in cans. And when you ask for it in a restaurant they give you either jallepenos or bell peppers.

your talking about the grocery stores?......go to the MEXICAN grocery stores,and please dont tell me they dont sell them either or i will be forced to call you a fucking liar,the Mexican markets sell every kind of food that is Mexican,every style,and hey as for the Resturants,go to someplace besides El Torito,try the real Mexican places like Los Sanchez,which is Sonoran,La Mexicasa which is New Mexican as well as Guadalaharen,there are at least 10 REAL Mexican Resturants were i am at with,that many different styles of food.....3 years in San Clemente dont mean squat,try 40 years and then maybe you can talk like you know whats going on ......this is just about as funny as your post in the other thread about the million dollars a person = 364 million,just as stupid too.....

Ever watched him drone on and on and on via his public access Scientology show? He is dull dull dull...and quite looney.

Sure, he may fit in with all the rest of the crack pot Hollywood Libs who keep moving out here and ruining the beautiful SW. All because they want to pretend to be a cowboy. But he should just play at Governor on TV ,not in real life. Maybe someone can hook him up with a few Law and Order episodes or something.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight...because these guys were so credible when they ran....

gopher2.jpg

sonny-bono.jpg

the-terminator.jpg

fred-thompson.jpg

reagan_bonzo.jpg

2004 election I lived in Alamogordo NM, Richardson was on a local news station and he stated and this was approx. 5 or 6pm on voting day "New Mexico will go to John Kerry" Then later at around 10pm he announced there were boxes found and we are still counting to votes. Clearly a way of trying to pull NM for Kerry with a "Daily" stuffing ballot found box routine. Well the state went to Bush! LOL

Bwahahahaha!

Val for Gov! (provided he wears the costumes he wore in "Willow")

OH GEEZUS....give me a break,there is more Mexicans in S.Cal. than anywhere in the world EXCEPT Mexico,and your gonna tell me its only fucking BAJA style here?......you realize how fucking stupid you sound?.....

Yes I'm serious, I lived in San Clemente for 3 years,It's is not the same...sorry. They don't sell roasted green chili at the grocery stores and only carry one brand in cans. And when you ask for it in a restaurant they give you either jallepenos or bell peppers.

your talking about the grocery stores?......go to the MEXICAN grocery stores,and please dont tell me they dont sell them either or i will be forced to call you a fucking liar,the Mexican markets sell every kind of food that is Mexican,every style,and hey as for the Resturants,go to someplace besides El Torito,try the real Mexican places like Los Sanchez,which is Sonoran,La Mexicasa which is New Mexican as well as Guadalaharen,there are at least 10 REAL Mexican Resturants were i am at with,that many different styles of food.....3 years in San Clemente dont mean squat,try 40 years and then maybe you can talk like you know whats going on ......this is just about as funny as your post in the other thread about the million dollars a person = 364 million,just as stupid too.....

Asshole much? NM's mexican food is still better in my opinion..and also different then what I have eaten in the restaurants in California that I have visited,green chili was just one example of other differences I noticed.. The Mexican rice is different,so are the beans,and even the way they make the enchiladas....Plus ,out here the restaurants also serve native style Indian tacos and fry bread that is out of this world. In California I was told they called it "Baja style" because they seem to use a lot of seafood in their recipes probably due to being on the coast,It was good. Not much seafood out here in the desert. I couldn't give a shit if you have lived in CA for 40 years. I'm a native of NM of 37 years..so freaken what.

Last edited:
Ever watched him drone on and on and on via his public access Scientology show? He is dull dull dull...and quite looney.

Sure, he may fit in with all the rest of the crack pot Hollywood Libs who keep moving out here and ruining the beautiful SW. All because they want to pretend to be a cowboy. But he should just play at Governor on TV ,not in real life. Maybe someone can hook him up with a few Law and Order episodes or something.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight...because these guys were so credible when they ran....

gopher2.jpg

sonny-bono.jpg

the-terminator.jpg

fred-thompson.jpg

reagan_bonzo.jpg

What did I hurt your precious libby feelings too. Please explain why Val Kilmer = good. But the pictures you posted = bad. Could it be because they are eeeevilll republicans...how predictible of you. Why don't you just explain why you think Val Kilmer would make a good Governor instead.

Last edited:
2004 election I lived in Alamogordo NM, Richardson was on a local news station and he stated and this was approx. 5 or 6pm on voting day "New Mexico will go to John Kerry" Then later at around 10pm he announced there were boxes found and we are still counting to votes. Clearly a way of trying to pull NM for Kerry with a "Daily" stuffing ballot found box routine. Well the state went to Bush! LOL

Yep, and after Gore won NM in the 2000 elections...several boxes of un counted ballots were found in a closet at one of the polling places. Our old Sec of State, Patricia Madrid (a democrat) was very corrupt.

Also, during the senate races in 2006. The heavily Republican polling areas kept running out of ballots and it would take the Sec of State hours to provide more...just an oversight I'm sure...not

Last edited:

Asshole much? NM's mexican food is still better in my opinion..and also different then what I have eaten in the restaurants in California that I have visited,green chili was just one example of other differences I noticed.. The Mexican rice is different,so are the beans,and even the way they make the enchiladas....Plus ,out here the restaurants also serve Native style Indian Tacos and Fry bread that is out of this world. I couldn't give a shit if you have lived in CA for 40 years. I'm a native of NM of 37 years..so freaken what.

well Shadow you are the guy who said that Baja style food is all there is in California,you said it, not me,i just wanted to tell you nicely that you were FULL OF SHIT......besides the REAL deal is south of the border,not anywhere in the states.....

Asshole much? NM's mexican food is still better in my opinion..and also different then what I have eaten in the restaurants in California that I have visited,green chili was just one example of other differences I noticed.. The Mexican rice is different,so are the beans,and even the way they make the enchiladas....Plus ,out here the restaurants also serve Native style Indian Tacos and Fry bread that is out of this world. I couldn't give a shit if you have lived in CA for 40 years. I'm a native of NM of 37 years..so freaken what.

well Shadow you are the guy who said that Baja style food is all there is in California,you said it, not me,i just wanted to tell you nicely that you were FULL OF SHIT......besides the REAL deal is south of the border,not anywhere in the states.....

Whatever dude. I said it was different than what we have out here and it is...lots of seafood, white rice and black beans. Was told by native Californian's it is called "Baja style"...so that's what I call it. You don't like it take it up with them..

Whatever dude. I said it was different than what we have out here and it is...lots of seafood, white rice and black beans. Was told by native Californian's it is called "Baja style"...so that's what I call it. You don't like it take it up with them..

ok give me their names and addresses.....i will get right on it....

Holy hornet's nest, Batman! The New Mexico governor's mansion?

Fresh from the inauguration, actor Val Kilmer is pondering running for governor in 2010, when two-term Democrat Bill Richardson will be forced from office by term limits.

ABC News: Val Kilmer Ponders Run for NM Governor in 2010

Poor Val, so delusional....once the Libs get a gander at his Scientology public access show history....he is toast.

End of the game he is not a Latino and that is important for the only state that is majority Latino!

Forum List

Back