Vaccine law opponents begin process to recall anti health choice senator.

Vaccine law opponents cleared to start recall of Senator Richard Pan

GOOD! Now also get that law repealed! MY CHILD MY CHOICE!

You can refuse to vaccinate your kid if you want he just won't be able to attend public school

So you are free to home school if you like
1. I don't live in Marxistfornia so this doesn't affect me directly it affects anyone that enjoys the freedom to decide their's and their children's health decisions
2. The law is unconstitutional

ACLU says California vaccine law is unconstitutional Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind
California attorney and assemblyman challenges mandatory vaccination law as unconstitutional - NaturalNews.com

Alex Jones......LOL......

If everybody gets vaccinated....

and if all the vaccines work....

then HOW IN HELL are we going to have the pandemic plague so needed to filter the gene pool?

Oh, and to defuse the population bomb?

Get with the program, you GW cultists.....vaccines are a far bigger threat to saving the planet than is your most wildly imagined rear of cow farts!

Well, there is some speculation that experimental vaccines created HIV in Africa. In theory, a defective batch of flu vaccine could cause a pandemic.
Speculation? In theory? The only theory here that any of you knuckle-heads should be paying attention to is the germ theory of disease and the scientists that truly understand it. They worked their asses off to prevent disease just for a bunch of people who should know better to call them monsters with sinister goals.

I haven't called anyone a monster. If we're going to be hyperbolic here then I'll just say that I don't share your fealty to any scientific priesthood. Diversity of opinion is not a virtue of the medical establishment. It took the FDA 30 years before they recognized the obvious medicinal qualities of Aloe vera.

GlaxoSmithKline and Merck are for-profit corporations. Most news programs pay the bills by selling ads to pharmaceutical companies. That's something to consider. They've screwed up in the past like with the ineffective Pandemrix that caused narcolepsy in children; CDC - CDC Statement on Discontinued Use of Pandemrix Influenza Vaccine in Europe - Vaccine Safety
That's not speculation. However, it's difficult to prove cause and effect with most vaccine-related complications.

I'm relieved to learn that the flu shot is not going to be legally required, but continue to be disturbed that most people would be okay if it was.

If your kid gets a disease that there is a vaccine for you should be jailed for neglect and reckless endangerment of their classmates.
And we should be allowed to sue the vaccine makers for murder when their vaccines kill people. We can't. We have to sue the government who has set up vaccine court to pay people.
Whatever. I have no sympathy for terminally stupid people such as yourself. You let a stupid, baseless conspiracy theory scare you to the point that you will endanger your child with preventable diseases, hopefully they will make it to adulthood and look back at what a shit mom they had. I really feel sorry for them but you? No sympathy, none, you are a fucking neglectful idiot that should not be raising children.
Your little dream was destroyed and you hot no comeback except for whining and pathetic threats and name calling....typical of you people. Oh and the evidence was posted that its the truth as I said. I have done MORE than enough research on these vaccines how about you? Have you done ANY research on them? Or just believing what you are told?
And we should be allowed to sue the vaccine makers for murder when their vaccines kill people. We can't. We have to sue the government who has set up vaccine court to pay people.
Whatever. I have no sympathy for terminally stupid people such as yourself. You let a stupid, baseless conspiracy theory scare you to the point that you will endanger your child with preventable diseases, hopefully they will make it to adulthood and look back at what a shit mom they had. I really feel sorry for them but you? No sympathy, none, you are a fucking neglectful idiot that should not be raising children.
No one 'forces" vaccination. He's not allowed to sue vaccine makers because society benefits tremendously, in fewer deaths and HC cost savings, from vaccines, and we're not going to tolerate wingnuts pursuing legal agendas to defund vaccines anymore than firearms.

He may have to choose between vaccines and home schooling though

and

Experimental Ebola vaccine could stop virus in West Africa - Yahoo News
Forcing kids to be poisoned with vaccines or they can't attend school IS forcing vaccination. If we can't sue the vaccine makers we should go all out no suing cops,doctors,car makers,food makers etc
Like most fearful idiots you only looked at stuff that fed your fears, you might be interested to learn that the "doctor" that started this retarded and discredited conspiracy theory killed himself in shame.
If you did some research you would know there are MANY current living doctors that know vaccines are dangerous not just 1 that killed themselves and I don't even know who you are talking about actually. I read EVERYTHING for a few years actually. I talked to doctors,nurses,etc We did same thing before deciding not to mutilate and torture our son by having him circumcised. Oh and I guess the federal government buys into these "conspiracy theories" because they have paid MILLIONS to parents of dead and injured children who got that way from vaccine injuries. Damn government is a conspiracy theorist you better not believe anything they say.
What about you? You had vaccinations as a child, did it make you stupid or is that from some other cause?

If everybody gets vaccinated....

and if all the vaccines work....

then HOW IN HELL are we going to have the pandemic plague so needed to filter the gene pool?

Oh, and to defuse the population bomb?

Get with the program, you GW cultists.....vaccines are a far bigger threat to saving the planet than is your most wildly imagined rear of cow farts!

Well, there is some speculation that experimental vaccines created HIV in Africa. In theory, a defective batch of flu vaccine could cause a pandemic.
Speculation? In theory? The only theory here that any of you knuckle-heads should be paying attention to is the germ theory of disease and the scientists that truly understand it. They worked their asses off to prevent disease just for a bunch of people who should know better to call them monsters with sinister goals.

I haven't called anyone a monster. If we're going to be hyperbolic here then I'll just say that I don't share your fealty to any scientific priesthood. Diversity of opinion is not a virtue of the medical establishment. It took the FDA 30 years before they recognized the obvious medicinal qualities of Aloe vera.

GlaxoSmithKline and Merck are for-profit corporations. Most news programs pay the bills by selling ads to pharmaceutical companies. That's something to consider. They've screwed up in the past like with the ineffective Pandemrix that caused narcolepsy in children; CDC - CDC Statement on Discontinued Use of Pandemrix Influenza Vaccine in Europe - Vaccine Safety
That's not speculation. However, it's difficult to prove cause and effect with most vaccine-related complications.

I'm relieved to learn that the flu shot is not going to be legally required, but continue to be disturbed that most people would be okay if it was.
Whatever, I am not going to debate this as if you anti-vaxxers have a rational argument. You bought into a bunch of bullshit and I dearly hope your children do not pay the price for your reckless stupidity.

Whatever, I am not going to debate this as if you anti-vaxxers have a rational argument. You bought into a bunch of bullshit and I dearly hope your children do not pay the price for your reckless stupidity.

I'm not anti-vaxx. We made a case-by-case decision and opted for many of them.

Yeah, back a hundred years ago when no one got immunizations half of all kids never made it to adult-hood.

That was then and this is now when during most years there are less than 100 cases of measles in the US, and no deaths from measles, and over 90% of the measles cases are contracted overseas and imported. As a parent you weigh that against the far larger number of cases of damage caused by the vaccine. For example, 1 out of every 3,000 doses cause a fever-induced seizure (according to the CDC). And, you do other things to mitigate the odds like not taking your baby to Disneyland.

Measles? If you skipped that one you really need to read up on what a nightmare that disease can be, especially with all those other people now walking around who never had the vaccine. It still runs wild in some parts of the world and with the global movement of humanity it is foolish to skip the vaccine for what is probably the most contagious but preventable disease in the world.

Measles? If you skipped that one you really need to read up on what a nightmare that disease can be, especially with all those other people now walking around who never had the vaccine. It still runs wild in some parts of the world and with the global movement of humanity it is foolish to skip the vaccine for what is probably the most contagious but preventable disease in the world.

It's a simple math problem;

Severe Problems (Very Rare)
Several severe problems have been reported following MMR vaccine, and might also happen after MMRV. These include severe allergic reactions (fewer than 4 per million), and problems such as:

• Deafness.
  • Long-term seizures, coma, lowered consciousness.
  • Permanent brain damage.
Those are very rare complications, but measles is even more rare in the US and it isn't likely to cause permanent damage.
Now, if I lived in the Philippines the math would favor the vaccine.

Yeah, back a hundred years ago when no one got immunizations half of all kids never made it to adult-hood.

That was then and this is now when during most years there are less than 100 cases of measles in the US, and no deaths from measles, and over 90% of the measles cases are contracted overseas and imported. As a parent you weigh that against the far larger number of cases of damage caused by the vaccine. For example, 1 out of every 3,000 doses cause a fever-induced seizure (according to the CDC). And, you do other things to mitigate the odds like not taking your baby to Disneyland.

And why are there so few cases of measles?

Because children are getting immunized against measles.

In communities with large numbers of parents thinking like yourself, the entire community is setting up an environment for measles to run rampant- if exposed.

It's a simple math problem;

Severe Problems (Very Rare)
Several severe problems have been reported following MMR vaccine, and might also happen after MMRV. These include severe allergic reactions (fewer than 4 per million), and problems such as:

• Deafness.
  • Long-term seizures, coma, lowered consciousness.
  • Permanent brain damage.
Those are very rare complications, but measles is even more rare in the US and it isn't likely to cause permanent damage.
Now, if I lived in the Philippines the math would favor the vaccine.

Fewer than 4 per million?

That is far less likely than being struck by lightning in the United States. You are more likely to die from snow skiing.

And why are there so few cases of measles?

Because children are getting immunized against measles.

In communities with large numbers of parents thinking like yourself, the entire community is setting up an environment for measles to run rampant- if exposed.

That's all true, but I'm not aware of any community where there are large numbers of non-vaccinated kids. That's why this law was suck a knee jerk bout of paranoia. More Americans die from vending machine accidents than measles.
Measles, however, is extremely contagious and probably the worst example of what I'm talking about.

Pertussis vacs have more side effects, wear off quickly and since anyone can be a carrier (symptoms or not), don't provide much herd effect.

I think the last case of environmentally contracted polio in the US was in the '80s. Your chances of contracting the disease from the environment are almost zero. When my daughter was born they were still using the live vaccine which infected about 11 kids per year with polio. Math dictated that we skip that one. But, now they're using a non-live vaccine so I asked my daughter (now 17) to consider getting it. It's up to her now.

The next generation of vaccines will be injections of genetically engineered DNA. By the time they come around the mandated vaccine law will be fully in effect. Or, hopefully we'll repeal it.

More common
  • Fever over 103 °F (39.4 °C)
Rare
  • Bruising or purple spots on skin
  • confusion
  • double vision
  • headache (severe or continuing)
  • irritability
  • stiff neck
  • swelling, blistering or pain at place of injection
  • swelling of glands in neck
  • vomiting
1 in 3,000 experience temporary seizures from the measles jab. 1 out of 30,000 for an internal bleeding disorder.

4 out of a million for deafness. Roll the dice again for long-term seizures, coma, lowered consciousness. And another roll for Permanent brain damage. Multiply that (and unconfirmed side effects) by every dose for every vac on the schedule.

This is myopic.

Let's start a recall on all the legislators who voted for this and the Governor who signed the bill into law.

But really, if you want to get the law repealed, start collecting those signatures and force a special election.

Everyone commenting on this law knows what it says, right?

Betcha' don't.

If anyone should be facing backlash, it should be the Governor.

ps: One can still opt out for medical reasons.

Guess what got stripped out of the bill?

You can refuse to vaccinate your kid if you want he just won't be able to attend public school

1. I don't live in Marxistfornia so this doesn't affect me directly it affects anyone that enjoys the freedom to decide their's and their children's health decisions

ACLU says California vaccine law is unconstitutional Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind
California attorney and assemblyman challenges mandatory vaccination law as unconstitutional - NaturalNews.com

But it is Constitutional to have a law that unless your kid is vaccinated he can't attend public school.

This is myopic.

Let's start a recall on all the legislators who voted for this and the Governor who signed the bill into law.

But really, if you want to get the law repealed, start collecting those signatures and force a special election.

Everyone commenting on this law knows what it says, right?

Betcha' don't.

If anyone should be facing backlash, it should be the Governor.

ps: One can still opt out for medical reasons.

Guess what got stripped out of the bill?

Go for it.

Jerry Brown's

More common
  • Fever over 103 °F (39.4 °C)
Rare
  • Bruising or purple spots on skin
  • confusion
  • double vision
  • headache (severe or continuing)
  • irritability
  • stiff neck
  • swelling, blistering or pain at place of injection
  • swelling of glands in neck
  • vomiting
1 in 3,000 experience temporary seizures from the measles jab. 1 out of 30,000 for an internal bleeding disorder.

4 out of a million for deafness. Roll the dice again for long-term seizures, coma, lowered consciousness. And another roll for Permanent brain damage. Multiply that (and unconfirmed side effects) by every dose for every vac on the schedule.

Thank you- seriously.

While I disagree with your position- you have actually thought this through, unlike most of the reflexively anti-vaxx folks.

But it is Constitutional to have a law that unless your kid is vaccinated he can't attend public school.
No its not.

Forum List

Back