Vaccine law opponents begin process to recall anti health choice senator.

If your kid gets a disease that there is a vaccine for you should be jailed for neglect and reckless endangerment of their classmates.

If your kid gets a disease that there is a vaccine for you should be jailed for neglect and reckless endangerment of their classmates.

Like the flu?

I'm not positive, but it appears that flu shots are required by this new California vaccine law. They aren't even very effective, and ranked by lawsuit award money they cause the most serious side-effects.

Sarah Behie's symptoms started nearly three weeks after she got a flu shot.

The nurse's aide at Lehigh Valley Hospital noticed that her knees and arms hurt and that her limbs felt weak.

As the pain and weakness grew worse, the 20-year-old was admitted to the hospital and later diagnosed with Guillain-Barre syndrome, a rare neurological condition that would leave her partially paralyzed and living in hospitals and nursing homes for nearly four years.

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

The cause of Behie's illness, her lawyers alleged, was the flu vaccine that she received at work in October 2010.

On Tuesday, attorneys Lawrence Cohan and David Carney of Philadelphia announced they had negotiated a settlement that will provide up to $11.6 million over Behie's lifetime to pay for her ongoing medical care.

Lehigh County woman gets 11.6 million settlement for paralysis caused by vaccine - tribunedigital-mcall

Like the flu?

I'm not positive, but it appears that flu shots are required by this new California vaccine law. They aren't even very effective, and ranked by lawsuit award money they cause the most serious side-effects.

Sarah Behie's symptoms started nearly three weeks after she got a flu shot.

The nurse's aide at Lehigh Valley Hospital noticed that her knees and arms hurt and that her limbs felt weak.

As the pain and weakness grew worse, the 20-year-old was admitted to the hospital and later diagnosed with Guillain-Barre syndrome, a rare neurological condition that would leave her partially paralyzed and living in hospitals and nursing homes for nearly four years.

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

The cause of Behie's illness, her lawyers alleged, was the flu vaccine that she received at work in October 2010.

On Tuesday, attorneys Lawrence Cohan and David Carney of Philadelphia announced they had negotiated a settlement that will provide up to $11.6 million over Behie's lifetime to pay for her ongoing medical care.

Lehigh County woman gets 11.6 million settlement for paralysis caused by vaccine - tribunedigital-mcall
The flu shot is problematic because it must be reformulated every year. The vaccine at the center of the controversy, measles, is very effective by comparison. The disease is so contagious during it's initial asymptomatic phase that it is a great danger to public health.

You can't knock a vaccine just because it has possible side effects. You have to compare the potential for harm of the disease vs. that of the vaccine.

Vaccine law opponents cleared to start recall of Senator Richard Pan

GOOD! Now also get that law repealed! MY CHILD MY CHOICE!
There was a story not too long ago about an infant getting chickenpox from an un-vaccinated kid in the waiting room. While it is not a daily thing, if your child infected a baby or elderly person and that baby or elderly person died, the family has the right to sue you for wrongful death and you get to live with the fact that you were responsible for the death of someone. If a pregnant woman has a baby with birth defects because exposure to your child with chickenpox, she has the right to sue you for support/settlement. God bless America and the people's right to be stupid! Huzzah!!
A Look at Each Vaccine Varicella Vaccine The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia
Chickenpox Can Be Serious. Protect Yourself and Your Child. Features CDC

If the other classmates are vaccinated what have they to fear? If you believe vaccines work then how is any child with a vaccination endangered?

Your child (to raise), our collective problem when it gets others sick from something it should have been vaccinated for.

Bull fucking shit. If vaccines work, that child is protected are they not?

And in no way should it be a problem right? Because you pro vaxxers really believe in the protection right?

What's to worry about then?

If the other classmates are vaccinated what have they to fear? If you believe vaccines work then how is any child with a vaccination endangered?
Because there are too many other dumb-asses who bought the same load of bullshit.

There was a story not too long ago about an infant getting chickenpox from an un-vaccinated kid in the waiting room. While it is not a daily thing, if your child infected a baby or elderly person and that baby or elderly person died, the family has the right to sue you for wrongful death and you get to live with the fact that you were responsible for the death of someone. If a pregnant woman has a baby with birth defects because exposure to your child with chickenpox, she has the right to sue you for support/settlement. God bless America and the people's right to be stupid! Huzzah!!
A Look at Each Vaccine Varicella Vaccine The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia

Then sue. But if your child is vaccinated (12 months for chicken pox) and still catches chicken pox from an unvaccinated child, sue the makers of the vaccination.

Some children mat be allergic to vaccines and would be at risk from the unvaccinated. Some vaccines are not recommended for the very young and, while they wouldn't be in school, the unvaccinated would be a danger to them in the general population. IMO, if you want to have the choice to not vaccinate, you need to isolate yourself from the general population.

Then sue. But if your child is vaccinated (12 months for chicken pox) and still catches chicken pox from an unvaccinated child, sue the makers of the vaccination.
Too bad there is not a vaccine against reckless stupidity.Do you refuse to put your kid in a seat-belt because the authorities require it?

Some children mat be allergic to vaccines and would be at risk from the unvaccinated. Some vaccines are not recommended for the very young and, while they wouldn't be in school, the unvaccinated would be a danger to them in the general population. IMO, if you want to have the choice to not vaccinate, you need to isolate yourself from the general population.
I agree but measles is quite possibly the most dangerously contagious disease in the world, no way to protect your kid from it without a vaccine other than total surgical isolation.

Your child (to raise), our collective problem when it gets others sick from something it should have been vaccinated for.

Bull fucking shit. If vaccines work, that child is protected are they not?

And in no way should it be a problem right? Because you pro vaxxers really believe in the protection right?

What's to worry about then?
You're not this stupid. Stop trolling, and if you really don't know the answer try googling the Measles vaccine

I agree but measles is quite possibly the most dangerously contagious disease in the world, no way to protect your kid from it without a vaccine other than total surgical isolation.
Smallpox was worse, but vaccinations eradicated it. Strains still exist in labs, supposedly, and since there is no longer immunity because we don't vaccinate for it anymore, if it were released it'd be a pandemic.

Smallpox was worse, but vaccinations eradicated it. Strains still exist in labs, supposedly, and since there is no longer immunity because we don't vaccinate for it anymore, if it were released it'd be a pandemic.
Yes, when I was a kid it was still around in the developing world, just the memory of the pictures makes my skin crawl. Trouble is, it has been so long since the disease scourges of mankind have been common in America that some parents think it is safe to not vaccinate. My mom grew up when all this stuff was still around and considered the polio vaccine the greatest medical breakthrough in her lifetime.

Yes, when I was a kid it was still around in the developing world, just the memory of the pictures makes my skin crawl. Trouble is, it has been so long since the disease scourges of mankind have been common in America that some parents think it is safe to not vaccinate. My mom grew up when all this stuff was still around and considered the polio vaccine the greatest medical breakthrough in her lifetime.

Hell yeah. I remember the line of kids for the sugar cube in elementary school. Polio was no freaking joke, though at the time we thought we were getting a treat in the sugar cube. And, with the smallpox vaccination, our mothers fretted about whether we'd get the sore and scar at the infection site (which when we became teens was actually sort of sexy, but that was when only dirty old men and guys who fought in WWII in the Pacific had tattoos) and if we did get the sore, there was a small chance of getting a much worse reaction.

Vaccines are the biggest story in health improvement in America in the 20th century. Kids really did die of whooping cough and stuff. There were, and still are, blind people whose mothers got measles when pregnant.

It's largely white and upwardly mobile people who don't like mandatory vaccination (to go to school). Entitled they are.

Forum List

Back