"Vacations,leisure is gone" Obama 2008...

Only you believe he was going to give up sleep, vaca and life. Sorry :lol:

So you knew he was a liar but supported him anyway?

Which candidate did you vote for, because he always tells the truth?

Presidents don't take vacations. It's a longheld misnomer to call it a vacation when a president works somewhere other than the whitehouse. Case closed.

Ah... SO When you bring up Bush's vacations they don't count also?
As far as working somewhere else... Bush worked more at the TEXAS home he owned
and therefore there were no hotel expenses for Bush as we've seen Obama run up!
When was the last time Obama took a "vacation" at his home in Chicago?
Why does he have to go to Martha's vineyard, or Hawaii or other extremely expensive places when after all he can work ANYWHERE as you said.

At the minimum then Bush working from home all those times you accused of "vacations" wasn't a vacation!

No one took more vacation that Royalty Ronald Reagan. But we won't dwell on that....

... who did more for the benefit of the America people with his little finger than Obama can ever hope to do. Was he perfect? Nope. But at least he cared.

Economic collapse, the loss of 250 Marines, promoting the Muj and Osama Bin Laden, making secret deals with Iran, fostering death squads in Central America, breaking Unions and cutting regulations was beneficial?

Do tell.

Presidents don't take vacations. It's a longheld misnomer to call it a vacation when a president works somewhere other than the whitehouse. Case closed.

and therefore there were no hotel expenses f
or Bush as we've seen Obama run up!
Why does he have to go to Martha's vineyard, or Hawaii or other extremely expensive places when after all he can work ANYWHERE as you said.

At the minimum then Bush working from home all those times you accused of "vacations" wasn't a vacation!

You think providing security for that ranch was cheap? :lol:

It must have been a logistical nightmare.

It's out in the middle of no where with lots of entry points.

Oh gosh.

You just admitted YOU are wrong, I am right, and this is a retarded troll thread.

Good work.

Have you ever traveled before? Is lodging the only cost associated with a vacation?

Did Bush staffers and the Secret Service need lodging when he was vacationing at his ranch?

Obama pays his own hotel expenses and meals while on vacation

The taxpayer had to pay for a security system at the Bush ranch

Would you please provide PROOF that Obama has paid his own hotel expenses and meals???

ON the other hand HERE is proof HE DOESN"T!!!
"The Obamas have spent over 44 million dollars in taxpayer money on travel and vacations.
Some are even calling him the “most well-traveled, expensive” president in our nation’s history.

As Americans head off for the long holiday weekend, let’s take a look back at some of the president’s holiday spending.

Our president vacations a lot — we’re talking $44,351,777.12 worth of “a lot,” with most expenses charged to the American taxpayer.

As of March 2014, Obama has spent more time traveling internationally than any other president,
taking 31 trips since assuming office in 2009. The 119 days spent overseas have cost taxpayers millions of dollars.

At the same point in their respective presidencies, George W. Bush had spent 116 days on 28 trips, Bill Clinton had spent 113 days on 27 trips and Ronald Reagan had spent 73 days on just 14 trips.

In 2010, Obama flew aboard Air Force One 172 times, nearly every other day. Just the cost of flying aboard Air Force One to Obama’s hometown of Chicago reportedly hovers around $180,000 per hour.

In addition to all of his international travel, the president spends a significant amount of time traveling with his family.
The Obama family has taken vacations to exclusive beaches in New England, private clubs in Key Largo and, of course, luxurious beaches in Hawaii.

According to the government watchdog group Judicial Watch, beginning with the infamous New York “date night,” the Obamas have spent $44,351,777.12 in taxpayer cash on travel expenses.

The actual total cost may be higher, as the White House is not subject to the Freedom of Information Act.

“Here we have a president that gets on the budget line by line, but this apparently doesn’t apply to his travel,” president of Judicial Watch, Tom Fitton, said in an interview with The Daily Caller

How Much has Obama?s Vacations Cost Taxpayers? Hint: It?s a Lot!

Would you please provide PROOF that Obama has paid his own hotel expenses and meals???

ON the other hand HERE is proof HE DOESN"T!!!
"The Obamas have spent over 44 million dollars in taxpayer money on travel and vacations.
Some are even calling him the “most well-traveled, expensive” president in our nation’s history.

As Americans head off for the long holiday weekend, let’s take a look back at some of the president’s holiday spending.

Our president vacations a lot — we’re talking $44,351,777.12 worth of “a lot,” with most expenses charged to the American taxpayer.

As of March 2014, Obama has spent more time traveling internationally than any other president,
taking 31 trips since assuming office in 2009. The 119 days spent overseas have cost taxpayers millions of dollars.

At the same point in their respective presidencies, George W. Bush had spent 116 days on 28 trips, Bill Clinton had spent 113 days on 27 trips and Ronald Reagan had spent 73 days on just 14 trips.

In 2010, Obama flew aboard Air Force One 172 times, nearly every other day. Just the cost of flying aboard Air Force One to Obama’s hometown of Chicago reportedly hovers around $180,000 per hour.

In addition to all of his international travel, the president spends a significant amount of time traveling with his family.
The Obama family has taken vacations to exclusive beaches in New England, private clubs in Key Largo and, of course, luxurious beaches in Hawaii.

According to the government watchdog group Judicial Watch, beginning with the infamous New York “date night,” the Obamas have spent $44,351,777.12 in taxpayer cash on travel expenses.

The actual total cost may be higher, as the White House is not subject to the Freedom of Information Act.

“Here we have a president that gets on the budget line by line, but this apparently doesn’t apply to his travel,” president of Judicial Watch, Tom Fitton, said in an interview with The Daily Caller

How Much has Obama?s Vacations Cost Taxpayers? Hint: It?s a Lot!

You fail to establish this claim......with most expenses charged to the American taxpayer.

Please back it up

No one took more vacation that Royalty Ronald Reagan. But we won't dwell on that....

That maybe true!

But I don't remember ANY President saying:
The bargain that any president strikes with is, you give me this office and in turn my, fears, doubts, insecurities, foibles, need for sleep, family life, vacations, leisure is gone,” Obama said. “I am giving myself to you.”
FLASHBACK: Obama Promises No Vacations For Himself As President [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller

And the point is even if Reagan did, he and other obviously SMARTER Presidents would NEVER EVER make such a stupid promise!!!
But you defenders of Obama ....geez... don't you ever ever comprehend you've been so suckered by such con man?
HE promises and promises and then BREAKS his own promises!

That maybe true!

The bargain that any president strikes with is, you give me this office and in turn my, fears, doubts, insecurities, foibles, need for sleep, family life, vacations, leisure is gone,” Obama said. “I am giving myself to you.”
FLASHBACK: Obama Promises No Vacations For Himself As President [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller

And the point is even if Reagan did, he and other obviously SMARTER Presidents would NEVER EVER make such a stupid promise!!!
But you defenders of Obama ....geez... don't you ever ever comprehend you've been so suckered by such con man?

Are you claiming that Obama promised not to see his family or sleep if he was elected President?

Are you that dumb?

That maybe true!

Are you claiming that Obama promised not to see his family or sleep if he was elected President?

Are you that dumb?

So why did Obama say this "you give me this office and in turn my, fears, doubts, insecurities, foibles, need for sleep,"
because he knew there were dumb people like you that would believe it! And you did!

That maybe true!

Are you that dumb?

So why did Obama say this "you give me this office and in turn my, fears, doubts, insecurities, foibles, need for sleep,"
because he knew there were dumb people like you that would believe it! And you did!

He was talking about the demands of the job

Why do conservatives have so much problem with context?

Do you really think Obama was offering to give up sleep and seeing his family? You are not really that dumb are ya?

Are you that dumb?

He was talking about the demands of the job

Why do conservatives have so much problem with context?

Do you really think Obama was offering to give up sleep and seeing his family? You are not really that dumb are ya?

CONTEXT?????
Of course we take him at his word! He said it. Why would you puff something like that? To get idiots to vote for him!
Of course I'd never believe anything he said much less the above but there are people like you that excuse that kind of flamboyant gross
exaggeration and then excuse it as "context"!

Look words have meanings and obviously Obama doesn't comprehend that!
He told people "if you like your plan/doctor you can keep it" He PLEDGED premiums would drop by $2,500 end of his first term Promised!
Why would he make such gross flamboyant statements other then to get people to go along with him and he KNOWS that he can't keep them!
Words have meaning and words generate actions.
KNOWING that what he said was so stupid it proved to me HE'D say anything to get elected...regardless of the effect of the words!
So why would supposedly smart people as you pretend to be still believe his gross exaggerations?
CONTEXT???
Absolutely his statement "air-raiding villages, killing civilians" is a perfect example how ignorant Obama is of his words power!
The terrorists took those words along with Kerry,Murtha,etc... and they were taken by the terrorists and used to recruit more terrorists to kill US troops!
So yes context means everything and this idiot knows that people like you seem to believe everything Obama said is true!
I strongly believe YOU believe he goes without sleep! I believe you consider him a deity!
Why else would anyone believe a frigging word this guy says any more!!!

Oh, and there is no security at the hotel's that obama stays in? Really? How about his "home' in Chicago? BTW, why does he never go there? Afraid a stray bullet might hit him?

Oh, and there is no security at the hotel's that obama stays in? Really? How about his "home' in Chicago? BTW, why does he never go there? Afraid a stray bullet might hit him?

Interesting point! Barack Obama said when he became president that he wanted to get back to his home in Chicago every six weeks or so.
CAPITAL CULTURE: Obama's Chicago plans a no-go

That would mean he should have went and stayed at his Chicago home by now 48 times!
Another promise broken!

It is so much better to spend $44 million on trips to hawaii, around the world all on the tax payers !

Ojz071.jpg

I just can't seem to guess.
You just can't seem to tell the truth.
'm

I think the percentages are reversed. Obama has been on vacation at least 32 percent of his time in office.

Forum List

Back