V.P. Pence Warns Graduates to Prepare for Persecution for Their Christianity

He continued to tell the graduates that in today’s America to be prepared to be ridiculed and shunned because of their Christian faith.
That's because he's a zealot. As far as he's concerned it's all "us against them" with his group being the persecuted minority despite all evidence to the contrary.

He continued to tell the graduates that in today’s America to be prepared to be ridiculed and shunned because of their Christian faith.
That's because he's a zealot. As far as he's concerned it's all "us against them" with his group being the persecuted minority despite all evidence to the contrary.
Not surprised you say that as a person with No ethics, morals and principles!.....We use you of an example as to what a person should not be!

Not surprised you say that as a person with No ethics, morals and principles!.....We use you of an example as to what a person should not be!
Lol, you don't know me son.

Poor evangelicals

Nobody loves them
I'm sure it has nothing to do with their hypocrisy.

What hypocrisy? That they didn't vote for the abortion-loving bitch like you did?

5b5a00e47d52c.image.jpg

Child, I know you by your radical left writing and expressed ideas!

Lol, you don't know shit, kid.

You guys aren't called "conservitards" because you're so darn smart you know.

Lol, you don't know shit, kid.

You guys aren't called "conservitards" because you're so darn smart you know.
Libtards like you child are conservatives entertainment in here everyday.... Your TDS is quite amusing!

Poor evangelicals

Nobody loves them

What hypocrisy? That they didn't vote for the abortion-loving bitch like you did?

5b5a00e47d52c.image.jpg
I like that WrongWinger.... definitely many points that Blow Job Clinton and the Surender Monkey portrayed!!!!!

All that really matters...

225124.png
Really, care to show some examples?

I can do it for Trump

On Saturday, Vice President Mike Pence spoke to the 2019 graduates of Liberty University.

While many commencement speakers wish the graduates a bright and glorious future, Pence issued a dire warning.

He told the students that for most of America’s history, there was no problem being a Christian, but times have changed.

(Excerpt) Read more at barbwire.com ...

I like Pence. I like how he never apologizes for his faith and I have not heard many negatives except he is Trumps second in command.....Compared to ANY of the scum on the Communist side he would be hands down a decent pick for #46 !

And Pence was furthering the divide in this country, us against the world. What a loon, I call his a crazy loon because that is what he is.

And because his wife was in judgement, she is a crazy loon as well.

Most evangelicals are crazy loons.

Poor evangelicals

Nobody loves them

5b5a00e47d52c.image.jpg
I like that WrongWinger.... definitely many points that Blow Job Clinton and the Surender Monkey portrayed!!!!!

All that really matters...

225124.png
Really, care to show some examples?

I can do it for Trump
Surrender Monkey, your messiah #1
APPARENTLY ALL The new texts and investigations of scum coup members and a lap dog media is #2
#3 YOU HAVE TO TELL US
#4 YES SCOTUS is changing for the better. GOODBYE ROE v WADE!
#5 BUT $145 Million to Clinton for Uranium 1 is OK!!!!

This is too easy...next!

Forum List

Back