V.P. Pence Warns Graduates to Prepare for Persecution for Their Christianity

What is this "persecution" crap?

Of those in the U.S. who choose to follow a faith, the majority are Christian. Someone please give pence a towel.He's all wet.

We have never had a president who was not a Christian. All of those who have run for executive office, or are currently, have been Christian, except for two of the Jewish faith. What is pence thinking???
--------------------------------------- did you ever read about the murders of Christians oversea in the middle east , arabia , muslim lands simply because they are Christian Lysis ?? I think Mike Pence was including them when he talk of Persecution of Christians Lysis .

Of those in the U.S. who choose to follow a faith, the majority are Christian. Someone please give pence a towel.He's all wet.

We have never had a president who was not a Christian. All of those who have run for executive office, or are currently, have been Christian, except for two of the Jewish faith. What is pence thinking???
------------------------------------ and thank the Christian GOD for that Lysis !! GO Pence as you have an election coming up in a few years Pence !!

I've voted for a Methodist, who did not win, a member of the United Church of Christ, who won twice, a Baptist who did not win, and two Baptists, who both won. What should I be thanking a "Christian God" for?

BTW: I would not be opposed to voting or candidates of other faiths than Christian, depending on their policies.

i don't care about OFF TOPIC [none of my business] but your OFF TOPIC with your comment aren't YOU . I think the thread is about Christian persecution isn't it . See thread title DeanRD ..

It is so dreadfully hard being a Christian here in America. :crybaby:
-------------------------------------- and i think that Mike Pence was talking about a worldwide trend of the difficulty of being a Christian through many parts of the World rather than just here in the USA . From what i read , murder is being done to Christians all over the world simply because they are Christian MDK .

“Throughout most of American history, it's been pretty easy to call yourself Christian,” Pence said. “It didn’t even occur to people that you might be shunned or ridiculed for defending the teachings of the Bible. But things are different now.”

He specifically mentions to prepare yourself for how difficult it is to be a Christian here in the United States. He's doing nothing more than passing out victim cards and red meat for his base.

with your comment in your post number 62 , it seems to me that you know nothing about the Christian Denominations in the USA Lysis .

-------------------------------------- and i think that Mike Pence was talking about a worldwide trend of the difficulty of being a Christian through many parts of the World rather than just here in the USA . From what i read , murder is being done to Christians all over the world simply because they are Christian MDK .

“Throughout most of American history, it's been pretty easy to call yourself Christian,” Pence said. “It didn’t even occur to people that you might be shunned or ridiculed for defending the teachings of the Bible. But things are different now.”

He specifically mentions to prepare yourself for how difficult it is to be a Christian here in the United States. He's doing nothing more than passing out victim cards and red meat for his base.
------------------------------- and it being easy in the Past to be Christian in the USA is how it should be . I think that Pence is talking about Difficulty in the future and that why my first reponce to this thread was , hey , Christians should fight to keep their guns MDK .

------------------------------- and it being easy in the Past to be Christian in the USA is how it should be . I think that Pence is talking about Difficulty in the future and that why my first repose to this thread was , hey , Christians should fight to keep their guns MDK .

He’s being a drama queen b/c thinking yourself as downtrodden is all the rage. Everybody wants a sit on the struggle bus these days.

-------------------------------------- well , WARNINGS and foresight and fore thought to Christians in the USA especially when issued by a smart Chirstian Gent that can read the writing on the wall while he sees how things are overseas MDK .

------------------------------- and it being easy in the Past to be Christian in the USA is how it should be . I think that Pence is talking about Difficulty in the future and that why my first repose to this thread was , hey , Christians should fight to keep their guns MDK .

He’s being a drama queen b/c thinking yourself as downtrodden is all the rage. Everybody wants a sit on the struggle bus these days.
------------------------------------- GOOD , looks like the warnings are being Heard and Publicized , are true so its just a wakeup call MDK .

--------------------------------------- did you ever read about the murders of Christians oversea in the middle east , arabia , muslim lands simply because they are Christian Lysis ?? I think Mike Pence was including them when he talk of Persecution of Christians Lysis .

I oppose all attacks on people that arise from their particular religious faith any where in the world, be it Copts or Rohyingas. But pigpence is obviously talking about what occurs in the U.S.A., majority Christian country.

What is occurring here in the U.S. is a dust-up between factions of Christians, which has been going on since 300 years ago.

-------------------------------------- well , WARNINGS and foresight and fore thought to Christians in the USA especially when issued by a smart Chirstian Gent that can read the writing on the wall while he sees how things are overseas MDK .

A man that was elected to the second highest office in the world can hardly be classified as persecuted. It isn’t that tough to be Christian in America. In some places in the world? Absolutely. Here? Not so much. I am not down with persecution complexes of any type.

On Saturday, Vice President Mike Pence spoke to the 2019 graduates of Liberty University.

While many commencement speakers wish the graduates a bright and glorious future, Pence issued a dire warning.

He told the students that for most of America’s history, there was no problem being a Christian, but times have changed.

He continued to tell the graduates that in today’s America to be prepared to be ridiculed and shunned because of their Christian faith.

(Excerpt) Read more at barbwire.com ...

I like Pence. I like how he never apologizes for his faith and I have not heard many negatives except he is Trumps second in command.....Compared to ANY of the scum on the Communist side he would be hands down a decent pick for #46 !

Pence is unfit to be President of the United States.

Pence Introduced Himself as "a Christian, a Conservative and a Republican"

Our nation once prided itself as a melting pot, we are diverse in terms of ethnicity, religion, language and color. That Pence limits his constituency to a single religion, a single political party and to a world view resistant to change and science limit his ability to fairly represent those who aren't one of the three.

A man that was elected to the second highest office in the world can hardly be classified as persecuted. It isn’t that tough to be Christian in America. In some places in the world? Absolutely. Here? Not so much. I am not down with persecution complexes of any type.
----------------------------------------------- lets hope that his election victory or pick by the TRUMP continues in the future eh . That being said . i think that the 'VP' is simply warning about the future of Christians in the USA MDK .

Statement: He's doing nothing more than passing out victim cards and red meat for his base.

Response: Yep, it is ^^^ pure Trumpism; that means hate and fear mongering. I'm sure - if the Nuns who taught us didn't lie- this is not what Jesus preached on the "Sermon on the Mount".

Last edited:

Statement: He's doing nothing more than passing out victim cards and red meat for his base.

Response: Yep, it is ^^^ pure Trumpism; that means hate and fear mongering. I'm sure - if the Nuns who taught us didn't lie- this is not what Jesus preached on the "Sermon on the Mount".
-------------------------------------- feck those 'nuns' , those nuns works for and are Paid the 'pope' Wry !!

Last edited:
[It seems, that anyone to is not as fanatically far right as folks like you...

What policies do I support that render me a "far-right radical"?

How about cleansing Trump's party of more centralist conservatives who do not goose-step with Trump because they are pragmatic thinkers, for starters?
You do know that their are more centralist in the US than there are conservatives or liberals, right?

-------------------------------------- feck those 'nuns' , those nuns works for and are Paid the 'pope' Wry !!

Who or what made you into the iconoclast you've become? Vile, vulgar and ignorant*** (Nuns are not paid per se):

The Average Salary of Nuns

***much like trump.

TRUMPS Party is working pretty nicely from my point of view as i rarely see 'jebito bush' types or other Pragmatic and 'treacherous' types like 'kasich' or 'dead mcstains' and dead and gone old man 'bush' Kiwiman .

Forum List

Back