UW liberals in an outrage over cheerleading team tryout guideline posters! Hilarious!!

Sorry honey, not the right kind of "bronze".

You're an old creepy guy, aren't you?
Old, but hardly creepy.

Especially creepy you mean.
Creepy is child molestation. Like GOP House Speaker Hastert.
Creepy is incest. Like the Conservative Duggars.
Creepy is the GOP's health care plan "let him die".
Creepy is cutting school lunches for children.
Creepy is being fixated on Obama's race.

I'm none of those things. Unlike many Republicans.

Libtards bring up Obama's race most often, tbh. And no, you don't have to be a child molester to be creepy. Raise your bar a bit, dude.

Sorry honey, not the right kind of "bronze".

You're an old creepy guy, aren't you?
Old, but hardly creepy.

Especially creepy you mean.
Creepy is child molestation. Like GOP House Speaker Hastert.
Creepy is incest. Like the Conservative Duggars.
Creepy is the GOP's health care plan "let him die".
Creepy is cutting school lunches for children.
Creepy is being fixated on Obama's race.

I'm none of those things. Unlike many Republicans.

Libtards bring up Obama's race most often, tbh. And no, you don't have to be a child molester to be creepy. Raise your bar a bit, dude.
Whats wrong with bringing up Obamas race in a positive manner. Are you upset he is a Black POTUS?

This is current, but an 'event'? I've noticed a number of people here that spend their time looking for things to be outraged by, then posting it and declaring their outrage.
That is because there are a lot of things to be outraged about in this world. So sorry you have not noticed --- or probably more likely --- have not cared.

I see you thought it worthwhile to take the time to post your own "mini-outrage" about other people actually spending time posting about things that outrage them. For me, I can't believe how bizarre and godless so many liberal and leftist causes have become -- and the lefty media is all too happy to play it all up for them.

This is current, but an 'event'? I've noticed a number of people here that spend their time looking for things to be outraged by, then posting it and declaring their outrage.
That is because there are a lot of things to be outraged about in this world. So sorry you have not noticed --- or probably more likely --- have not cared.

I see you thought it worthwhile to take the time to post your own "mini-outrage" about other people actually spending time posting about things that outrage them. For me, I can't believe how bizarre and godless so many liberal and leftist causes have become -- and the lefty media is all too happy to play it all up for them.

And 'godless' to you means? 95% of the people in the US that claim to be Christian only claim it. They don't live it. No party or political ideology has more Christians than another, it's just Republicans whine about their religion more than anyone else. In fact they whine about everything. To them the most persecuted group on Earth are old white men who claim to be Christian.

It's sad and funny at the same time.

And 'godless' to you means? 95% of the people in the US that claim to be Christian only claim it. They don't live it. No party or political ideology has more Christians than another, it's just Republicans whine about their religion more than anyone else. In fact they whine about everything. To them the most persecuted group on Earth are old white men who claim to be Christian.

It's sad and funny at the same time.
That was an educated response?
If there is a serious problem with this administration or this nation or this world and we sound the alarm, all it is is republicans whining?
I wonder if you ever criticize yourself or perhaps you think you are beyond that? Because an answer such as what you just said does not elevate you, imo.
And I am well aware that many of us who claim to be Christian do not really live Christian lives. Yes, so? What is your larger point? That striving to be a Christian is futile or has no real value? If not, then what inane path are you taking us down now?
Hint: this is not about white men who say they are Christian whining about being persecuted. It is about doing the right thing and serving God. But I think that is beyond your ego to actually engage in such a discussion.

Yep. Nothing quite so outrageous as offering guidelines that aid ladies interested in trying out for cheerleader to prepare. Let's face it. These posters are just too graphic. They remind some folks that they aren't cheerleader material. It's enough to make a bull dyke micro aggress!

laughing-111.gif

"Fuglies need not apply."

Forum List

Back