UW liberals in an outrage over cheerleading team tryout guideline posters! Hilarious!!

"In response to a high volume of student questions about cheer and dance team tryouts, a member of the UW spirit leadership team created a graphic aimed at providing interested students information in preparation for the tryouts," they tell PEOPLE. "The graphic was removed immediately, after a UW athletic department official saw it and determined that some of the details and descriptions provided were inconsistent with the values of the UW spirit program and department of athletics."

:laugh:

Sorry honey, not the right kind of "bronze".

7372864730_362828dec6.jpg
Mmmmm. Good enough to eat.

Feminists Outraged Over Poster Calling for 'Pretty Cheerleaders.' Because Of Course...

University of Washington liberals are in an outrage over the Huskies athletic department having cheerleading tryouts and putting up posters with recommended guidelines for those who are trying out. The poster......

View attachment 73516

CREATURES OF LIBERAL LAND....THIS CANNOT BE TOLERATED.....

AWAKEN THE TRIGGLYPUFF!!!!

No wonder so many white women suffer from bulimia and anorexia.

Wher is the evidence of the "firestorm"?

Well if your dumbass did a 5 second Google search you'd find plenty aside from the link I already provided. This is the kind of dumb shit you liberals wake up in the morning looking for....praying you get to be a victim of something.

Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash

I think all that cock sucking you do is making your brain weaker.

Unleash the Trigglypuff!!!!!

How many liberals are outraged by the poster? Got any idea?
I'm outraged they showed an ugly cheerleader and are trying to get other cheerleaders to conform to that standard.

Well if your dumbass did a 5 second Google search you'd find plenty aside from the link I already provided. This is the kind of dumb shit you liberals wake up in the morning looking for....praying you get to be a victim of something.

Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash

Outraged??? I'd say 20-30%.
Triggered??? Another 10%.
Generally offended?? Another 20%.
A bit annoyed? 30%
Not bothered at all?? 10-20%.

Just my mostly accurate estimates.

Cool. Do you know anyone personally who is offended by that poster? Do you know any USMB liberals who are offended by it?
Republicans are never offended by stupid. Look at Trump, trickle down and let him die.

The criteria hasn't changed. Just telling girls what the criteria is, is no longer allowed. Let the girls guess.

Feminists Outraged Over Poster Calling for 'Pretty Cheerleaders.' Because Of Course...

University of Washington liberals are in an outrage over the Huskies athletic department having cheerleading tryouts and putting up posters with recommended guidelines for those who are trying out. The poster......

View attachment 73516

Cheerleading is objectifying the female. Everyone knows this.

Outraged??? I'd say 20-30%.
Triggered??? Another 10%.
Generally offended?? Another 20%.
A bit annoyed? 30%
Not bothered at all?? 10-20%.

Just my mostly accurate estimates.
There's lies...there's damn lies, then there are Bucky's statistics.

View attachment 73516

If prospective cheerleaders dont understand they are meant to be eye candy they should watch cheerleaders do their job in real life circumstances. However the chick in the poster would not make it on a cheer leading squad i would build.

View attachment 73516

No its not. It glorifies the female. It's why all the attractive girls wanna be cheerleaders and all the male athletes date them.

But...I get why women like you didn't like them.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    49.7 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    49.7 KB · Views: 63
View attachment 73558

View attachment 73516

Who wants to look at this?

Bodeceas high school cheer tryout. Poor guy....

View attachment 73558

View attachment 73516

Who wants to look at this?

George W. Bush was a cheerleader. That's him first on the sausage train.

8e2b2f732e214ebaea63190c3991abb7.jpg

This is current, but an 'event'? I've noticed a number of people here that spend their time looking for things to be outraged by, then posting it and declaring their outrage.

It like you yourself are a dead horse, and you beat yourself. Because you like the beating. And you like others to join in and watch you beat yourself.

Sorry honey, not the right kind of "bronze".

You're an old creepy guy, aren't you?
Old, but hardly creepy.

Especially creepy you mean.
Creepy is child molestation. Like GOP House Speaker Hastert.
Creepy is incest. Like the Conservative Duggars.
Creepy is the GOP's health care plan "let him die".
Creepy is cutting school lunches for children.
Creepy is being fixated on Obama's race.

I'm none of those things. Unlike many Republicans.

Forum List

Back