UW liberals in an outrage over cheerleading team tryout guideline posters! Hilarious!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Feminists Outraged Over Poster Calling for 'Pretty Cheerleaders.' Because Of Course...

University of Washington liberals are in an outrage over the Huskies athletic department having cheerleading tryouts and putting up posters with recommended guidelines for those who are trying out. The poster......

cheerleader.jpg

CREATURES OF LIBERAL LAND....THIS CANNOT BE TOLERATED.....

AWAKEN THE TRIGGLYPUFF!!!!

This is what its ALWAYS been about.

this is why women have been disalowed to breed. Its why marriage and motherhood are devalued. Its why we import foriegn men, its why the economies are fucked.

Its all because ugly progressive women hate femininity. geez jus destroy everything over your envy why dont ya.

This is what its ALWAYS been about.

this is why women have been disalowed to breed. Its why marriage and motherhood are devalued. Its why we import foriegn men, its why the economies are fucked.

Its all because ugly progressive women hate femininity. geez jus destroy everything over your envy why dont ya.
disallowed to breed???

Yep. Nothing quite so outrageous as offering guidelines that aid ladies interested in trying out for cheerleader to prepare. Let's face it. These posters are just too graphic. They remind some folks that they aren't cheerleader material. It's enough to make a bull dyke micro aggress!

Wher is the evidence of the "firestorm"?

Well if your dumbass did a 5 second Google search you'd find plenty aside from the link I already provided. This is the kind of dumb shit you liberals wake up in the morning looking for....praying you get to be a victim of something.

Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash

I think all that cock sucking you do is making your brain weaker.

Unleash the Trigglypuff!!!!!

How many liberals are outraged by the poster? Got any idea?

Well if your dumbass did a 5 second Google search you'd find plenty aside from the link I already provided. This is the kind of dumb shit you liberals wake up in the morning looking for....praying you get to be a victim of something.

Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash

Outraged??? I'd say 20-30%.
Triggered??? Another 10%.
Generally offended?? Another 20%.
A bit annoyed? 30%
Not bothered at all?? 10-20%.

Just my mostly accurate estimates.

A bit annoyed? 30%

Cool. Do you know anyone personally who is offended by that poster? Do you know any USMB liberals who are offended by it?

A bit annoyed? 30%

Cool. Do you know anyone personally who is offended by that poster? Do you know any USMB liberals who are offended by it?

Personally?? No. I don't associate with perverts, criminals, communists, tree huggers or mentally ill freaks. So....it's hard to have liberals around me that don't fit one of those.

On USMB? At least half you queers were offended or triggered by this. We finally see the true nature of libs.

A bit annoyed? 30%

Personally?? No. I don't associate with perverts, criminals, communists, tree huggers or mentally ill freaks. So....it's hard to have liberals around me that don't fit one of those.

On USMB? At least half you queers were offended or triggered by this. We finally see the true nature of libs.

Name someone here who was offended.

You can't. You are outraged by nothing. Your entire existence is based on applying thoughts to liberals. Absolute failure.

A bit annoyed? 30%

You can't. You are outraged by nothing. Your entire existence is based on applying thoughts to liberals. Absolute failure.

You.

But see....you liberals are embarrassed by your own behavior. It's a self hatred. So when more and more and more examples of the lunacy you morons believe in is exposed....you retards instinctively go back into the closet and say "Oh that's not me".

Sorry. Light has been shed on the left. We see you mentally ill freaks for what you are.

A bit annoyed? 30%

Put me down in the not bothered / don't care category.

It's funny watching liberals kinda trying to disown themselves from the behavior of....well....most other liberals.

All the college campus safe space lunatics. All the violent protesters. The corrupt failures running liberal cities.

But no no no no....that's not who USMB libs are.

Its okay. Even if UW gets rid of all the requirements or makes the cheerleading team nothing but minorities, next year we'll hear about how it objectifies women, and then projects fat-hatred, ignores the differently-abled, keeps transgendered men/women/whatever from participating, and so on and so forth.

Welcome to the Church of the Perpetually Offended.

It's funny watching liberals kinda trying to disown themselves from the behavior of....well....most other liberals.

All the college campus safe space lunatics. All the violent protesters. The corrupt failures running liberal cities.

But no no no no....that's not who USMB libs are.

You are figuring it out. All you do is try to associate liberals who you converse with daily......with this shit that you find in your echo chamber. Meanwhile.....nobody you converse with ever displays the behavior that you want to saddle them with.

Name someone here who is offended by the poster. If you can't, who the fuck are yo talking about? Idiot.

A bit annoyed? 30%

You.

But see....you liberals are embarrassed by your own behavior. It's a self hatred. So when more and more and more examples of the lunacy you morons believe in is exposed....you retards instinctively go back into the closet and say "Oh that's not me".

Sorry. Light has been shed on the left. We see you mentally ill freaks for what you are.

Me? That's retarded.

Forum List

Back