Uvalde teacher wants to take gun manufacturerer to court

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Blacks and Browns commit violent crime can law abiding folks take their parents to court?

I trust or don't trust depending on what you say to those children. If you promote homosexuality or tran craziness, then No, I would not trust you. OTOH, if your don't inject sex into your classes, or other CRT BS, then I guess I would trust you.

You GUESS.

And that one word is why no teacher I know...not a single one, even gun owners like me...is willing to carry a gun into school.

Your GUESSING has ruined it. Sorry, not sorry.

You GUESS.

And that one word is why no teacher I know...not a single one, even gun owners like me...is willing to carry a gun into school.

Your GUESSING has ruined it. Sorry, not sorry.
Mountain out of molehill. "Guess" simply means the specific criterea for determining trust isn't present. It would depend on what else you might be saying, which could be about a lot of things (immigration, abortion, Islam, etc), which of course I, under present circumstances can do little more than guess. Nothing more than that.

You changed the notion out of what it was. I dont know if that was deliberate or not. If it was, I wouldn't trust you on anything.

I'll guess on another thing. I sense that the real reason you don't wany to be armed in school is from fear. Fear that a kid may disarm you, and threaten you with your own gun. As I've said many times, being armed with a gun in school isn't for everyone. But if even just 10 employees, teachers, custodians, etc, were armed, one shooter like Salvador Ramos, would be outnumbered 10 to 1. The green light changes to red right there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back