Uuuuuuuuuuuuge Blow to Clinton

Clinton leads Trump nationwide

Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee, leads GOP rival Trump by 12 percentage points among likely voters nationwide, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll published on Tuesday. It was Clinton's strongest showing in the poll this month.

Clinton (45 percent) led Trump (33 percent) in the poll conducted Aug. 18-22, while 22 percent of likely voters said they would not pick either candidate.

Trump faces hurdle with minorities

Clinton (50 percent) maintained a national lead over Trump (42 percent) in the latest NBC News|SurveyMonkey Weekly Election Tracking Poll of registered voters published Tuesday. Clinton had a 9-point lead last week.

The poll showed Trump has a long way to go as he courts minority voters. Only 8 percent of black voters support Trump, compared to 87 percent for Clinton. Among Hispanic voters, 22 percent support Trump compared to 73 percent for Clinton. Asian Americans also favor Clinton (66 percent) over Trump (23 percent).

Clinton opens wide lead in Florida battleground

Clinton (52 percent) has opened a 14-point lead over Trump (38 percent) in the key swing state of Florida, according to a poll from Saint Leo University published Tuesday. Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson is favored by 8 percent of Florida voters, and Green Party candidate Jill Stein had the support of 2 percent in the four-way poll.

The poll showed Clinton with a much larger lead than previous Florida surveys.

"Absent an unprecedented movement toward Trump as a result of the debates, or more likely, an external shock to the system, she can safely put Florida in her column," said Saint Leo University Polling Institute Director Frank Orlando in a statement.

Clinton surges in swing state of Virginia

In yet another key battleground state, Clinton (48 percent) has opened a 16-point lead over Trump (32 percent) in Virginia, according to The Roanoke College Poll of likely voters.

Johnson (8 percent) and Stein (3 percent) rounded out the four-person ballot. About 9 percent of Virginia voters are undecided, the poll found.

Clinton has pulled away from Trump since a May poll by Roanoke College showed the candidates tied in Virginia.

UUUUUUUUUUUUGE !

??? How's any of that a huge blow to Mrs. Clinton? It seems more boon than blow if you ask me....

I live in Florida and haven't seen one "Hillary For President" bumper sticker,......not even one....imagine that? I call 100 percent "bullshit"......

You drive a lot?

I certainly don't ride a bicycle to work.......

The media has proven it is 'all-in' for Hillary.

Months ago it was reporting DNC turnout was at record lows, even lower than the 2014 election that resulted in their historic, record-setting ass-kicking they received....while the media was reporting the GOP were setting records for turnout.

Suddenly the media is reporting 'blowout' numbers for Hillary....

Sorry, but it doesn't add up, especially when the media reports turnouts for Trump like this while reporting Hillary can't fill a high school gym.

Methinks the media is trying to win the election for Hillary now, reporting false numbers, getting Conservatives to think 'why bother voting'.

I could be mustaken, but I hope Conservatives don't fall for this crap.

EVERY DAY more pay-to-play and other criminal scandal is uncovered about Hillary. 68% of Americans reportedly don't trust her as far as they can throw her fat ass. So, these poll #s don't add up....especially when they are coming from the admittedly 'all-in' media.

I can't believe there are so many stupid Americans willing to elect an exposed self-serving criminal who jeopardized national security and who got Americans needlessly killed.

The reason the polls always "tighten" right before the election is that the ones before that are pure fiction designed to discourage Republican turnout. In order not to lose all credibility, they have to start reporting the results accurately as an election draws near where reality cannot be denied.

A look back, the polls are all wrong! The comments are hilarious!

Eight Reasons Polls Showing Obama Winning Are Dead Wrong - Breitbart

I don't trust ANY software company to release objective software in regards to this election.

it's all a plot, right?
:cuckoo:

Shillian, perhaps you can enlighten the masses as to why the unwashed masses that are on the fence should cast a ballot for Hitlery Rotten Clinton.....you must have SOME reasons as to why one should vote for the crooked POS......let's hear them....so I can rip your argument to shreds. I wouldn't support or "talk up" that disgusting excuse of humanity even at gun point.,:dance:

Months ago it was reporting DNC turnout was at record lows, even lower than the 2014 election that resulted in their historic, record-setting ass-kicking they received....while the media was reporting the GOP were setting records for turnout.

Sorry, but it doesn't add up, especially when the media reports turnouts for Trump like this while reporting Hillary can't fill a high school gym.

Methinks the media is trying to win the election for Hillary now, reporting false numbers, getting Conservatives to think 'why bother voting'.

EVERY DAY more pay-to-play and other criminal scandal is uncovered about Hillary. 68% of Americans reportedly don't trust her as far as they can throw her fat ass. So, these poll #s don't add up....especially when they are coming from the admittedly 'all-in' media.

I can't believe there are so many stupid Americans willing to elect an exposed self-serving criminal who jeopardized national security and who got Americans needlessly killed.

The reason the polls always "tighten" right before the election is that the ones before that are pure fiction designed to discourage Republican turnout. In order not to lose all credibility, they have to start reporting the results accurately as an election draws near where reality cannot be denied.

Diebold machines with back-doored software and no paper trail....I have to admit that it's not a bad thing that Romney didn't win......he is one corrupt POS but he never intended to win. He was simply a patsy. He was the quintessential "fall guy" because elections are rigged. Do you HONESTLY believe that Bush would have won in 2004 without the paperless trail Diebold voting machines? HOLY shit but are you delusional. We live in a banana republic and the will of the serfs do not matter at all.......

Diebold machines with back-doored software and no paper trail....I have to admit that it's not a bad thing that Romney didn't win......he is one corrupt POS but he never intended to win. He was simply a patsy. He was the quintessential "fall guy" because elections are rigged. Do you HONESTLY believe that Bush would have won in 2004 without the paperless trail Diebold voting machines? HOLY shit but are you delusional. We live in a banana republic and the will of the serfs do not matter at all.......

george-in-a-tin-foil-hat.jpg

Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee, leads GOP rival Trump by 12 percentage points among likely voters nationwide, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll published on Tuesday. It was Clinton's strongest showing in the poll this month.

Clinton (45 percent) led Trump (33 percent) in the poll conducted Aug. 18-22, while 22 percent of likely voters said they would not pick either candidate.

Clinton (50 percent) maintained a national lead over Trump (42 percent) in the latest NBC News|SurveyMonkey Weekly Election Tracking Poll of registered voters published Tuesday. Clinton had a 9-point lead last week.

The poll showed Trump has a long way to go as he courts minority voters. Only 8 percent of black voters support Trump, compared to 87 percent for Clinton. Among Hispanic voters, 22 percent support Trump compared to 73 percent for Clinton. Asian Americans also favor Clinton (66 percent) over Trump (23 percent).

Clinton (52 percent) has opened a 14-point lead over Trump (38 percent) in the key swing state of Florida, according to a poll from Saint Leo University published Tuesday. Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson is favored by 8 percent of Florida voters, and Green Party candidate Jill Stein had the support of 2 percent in the four-way poll.

"Absent an unprecedented movement toward Trump as a result of the debates, or more likely, an external shock to the system, she can safely put Florida in her column," said Saint Leo University Polling Institute Director Frank Orlando in a statement.

In yet another key battleground state, Clinton (48 percent) has opened a 16-point lead over Trump (32 percent) in Virginia, according to The Roanoke College Poll of likely voters.

Johnson (8 percent) and Stein (3 percent) rounded out the four-person ballot. About 9 percent of Virginia voters are undecided, the poll found.

Clinton has pulled away from Trump since a May poll by Roanoke College showed the candidates tied in Virginia.

UUUUUUUUUUUUGE !

??? How's any of that a huge blow to Mrs. Clinton? It seems more boon than blow if you ask me....

I live in Florida and haven't seen one "Hillary For President" bumper sticker,......not even one....imagine that? I call 100 percent "bullshit"......
Dallas is in florida now? who knew!!

UUUUUUUUUUUUGE !

I moved to Tampa, Florida in March of this year....no apologies required.....

I know more than you...infinitely more. You couldn't "out debate" me on the best day you ever had. (snicker)

I know more than you...infinitely more. You couldn't "out debate" me on the best day you ever had. (snicker)

Yes yes, you know all about how the world really is.

I certainly have a better grasp on it than you do......guaran-fucking- tee you on that..... debate me....allow me to expose your ignorance for all to see........I bet you will fold like a cheap tent at the very thought. (snicker)

Last edited:

I certainly have a better grasp on it then you do......guaran-fucking- tee you on that..... debate me....allow me to expose your ignorance for all to see........I bet you will fold like a cheap tent at the very thought. (snicker)

Educate away. Oh but strict rules here, your opinions or linking to blogs of opinions don't count. Only verifiable facts. Carry on.

UUUUUUUUUUUUGE !

You drive a lot?

That isn't what I asked. Do you drive a lot. Often. Many miles per day?

"Absent an unprecedented movement toward Trump as a result of the debates, or more likely, an external shock to the system, she can sa

I certainly have a better grasp on it than you do......guaran-fucking- tee you on that..... debate me....allow me to expose your ignorance for all to see........I bet you will fold like a cheap tent at the very thought. (snicker)

Where did you go hot shot?

UUUUUUUUUUUUGE !

he's making fun of the trumpsters.

Oh, okay. I didn't realize that. TY.

UUUUUUUUUUUUGE !

I moved to Tampa, Florida in March of this year....no apologies required.....

Off topic:
Hey, at least you share your location below your avatar. Look at how many folks just don't....

UUUUUUUUUUUUGE !

You drive a lot?

That isn't what I asked. Do you drive a lot. Often. Many miles per day?

Someone is truly reticent to give a direct answer to the question, "Do you drive a lot?"

UUUUUUUUUUUUGE !

what PART of Florida? don't you think what is happening in Boca and Miami is different from what's happening in the panhandle?

hmmmmm?

UUUUUUUUUUUUGE !

he's making fun of the trumpsters.

Oh, okay. I didn't realize that. TY.

no problem. :)

Forum List

Back