Utah stepmom was topless in front of stepkids inside home, now facing charges, authorities say

illi Buchanan told KSL she and her husband were hanging drywall in their garage at the time.

She took off her shirt and bra, so they wouldn't get dirty.

When her stepkids asked her why, she told them she considers herself a feminist.
Woman facing lewdness charges after her 3 stepkids see her topless

I agree with the ex wife.

Would you get upset if the man took off his pants and underwear, in front of the kids.

Both the penis and boobs are sexual organs.

But a man has periods now, didn't you get the talking points from the ACLU?

So do you think a man should be allowed to parade around in their penis in their house if they have a 9 and 13 year old in the house?? So she couldn't wear a old shirt?

Why would they walk bottomless to hang drywall on the ceiling?

Anyways it's there private property, so you cant walk around naked?

To protect his clothes, so the woman can wear nothing on top, is she like the man??

Not in front of kids you can't, private property or not. Can you just imagine a ding dong swinging back and forth in front of kids, or boobs swinging back and forth.

Lucky the ex wife caught her.

I think the point is that the man was topless and no one wants to prosecute him, but the same amount of skin showing for the woman gets her prosecuted and registered as a sex offender?

Yes, boobs and a penis are both sexual organs. Boobs are a secondary sexual organ, not required for sex.

And what about breast feeding? Should she be prosecuted if she does that in front of the kids or in public?
I anticipate if there was a public push to make a woman being topless and benign as a man being topless -- the people behind that movement would be called satanic commie hippy libs....

So as it stands today, a woman being topless is totally different than a man being topless -- especially around someone else's kids....

As someone who has had to do dry wall at the house --- I always made sure to not wear my good tuxedo, didn't want to get it dirty.....

How goofy are these people to do dry wall work and not want to get their shirt dirty? Were you planning to attend a wedding five minutes later??
What a man and woman do in their own home is THEIR business. That changes when kids are present. Yeah, they were wrong.
Especially when a divorce (step parent) is involved. If this were the bio mom and bio dad then it would be no one else's business.

The war on women continues..

Utah stepmom was topless in front of stepkids inside home, now facing charges, authorities say

A stepmother in Utah is facing criminal charges that could force her to register as a sex offender after allegedly being seen topless by her stepchildren inside her own home.

Tilli Buchanan, 28, was working with her husband in their garage in late 2017 or early 2018 when they both removed their shirts to prevent dust from getting on them, The Associated Press reported.

The children, ages 9 and 13, saw the couple both topless – and when their birth mother later heard about the incident, she mentioned it to child welfare officials because she was “alarmed,” the report said.

The stepmother was charged in February with three counts of misdemeanor lewdness involving a child. The husband faces no charges.
illi Buchanan told KSL she and her husband were hanging drywall in their garage at the time.

When her stepkids asked her why, she told them she considers herself a feminist.

Would you get upset if the man took off his pants and underwear, in front of the kids.

So do you think a man should be allowed to parade around in their penis in their house if they have a 9 and 13 year old in the house?? So she couldn't wear a old shirt?

To protect his clothes, so the woman can wear nothing on top, is she like the man??

Not in front of kids you can't, private property or not. Can you just imagine a ding dong swinging back and forth in front of kids, or boobs swinging back and forth.

My God, what a combination! You are libtard, dumbass, and a prude! Of course, the first two are redundant.

As someone who has had to do dry wall at the house --- I always made sure to not wear my good tuxedo, didn't want to get it dirty.....

How goofy are these people to do dry wall work and not want to get their shirt dirty? Were you planning to attend a wedding five minutes later??
What a man and woman do in their own home is THEIR business. That changes when kids are present. Yeah, they were wrong.
I second this. If the couple didn't want any issues, they should've shown more discretion.

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly

How screwed up our society is right now...
All this...yet this moron was allowed to board a plane with women's underwear being all he had on. Because...well... he is transgender...and that means his is untouchable..

abc_wnn_papers_110623_wg.jpg

A stepmother in Utah is facing criminal charges that could force her to register as a sex offender after allegedly being seen topless by her stepchildren inside her own home.

Tilli Buchanan, 28, was working with her husband in their garage in late 2017 or early 2018 when they both removed their shirts to prevent dust from getting on them, The Associated Press reported.

The children, ages 9 and 13, saw the couple both topless – and when their birth mother later heard about the incident, she mentioned it to child welfare officials because she was “alarmed,” the report said.

The stepmother was charged in February with three counts of misdemeanor lewdness involving a child. The husband faces no charges.
Conservatives hate nudity.

I second this. If the couple didn't want any issues, they should've shown more discretion.

Holly

Never been to Europe I take it?

every one of them?....or just the more right wing religious ones?......

The father, one can assume, is the legal guardian of the children in question. The government is intruding on the parent's parental rights. Keep in mind, this is in a state where some fathers and husbands are allowed to have multiple sex partners/wives

That hasn't been true for a long long time now. Get your shit straight and factual or just don't post it. If you want to say you don't like Mormonism that's okay but dont spread lies.

Holly

Never been to Europe I take it?
The only time that I have ever left the states was when I was in Canada for just a couple of hours during the summer of 1993. I don't remember what region I was in because I was only eleven years old then.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

every one of them?....or just the more right wing religious ones?......
It's probably just the RWNJ types, but that's what surrounds me here in Kansas so....

But what caliber was the rack?

Um, it's not illegal to be nudists, where you are fully naked with your kids. So I doubt this "charge" will stick. Private property you can do what you want.

Case will probably be thrown out

Another case of man telling a woman what to wear

If she was wearing pasties then it would be legal

Various parts of the world woman go topless

Brave nudist go topless and bottomless

If she posed as a statue then it probably would be legal

If a man can go topless then what is the difference

just kidding

Some men prefer the same sex

well at least this story provided me a little distraction

But, send your son Johny, a first grader, to school in a dress
and the teacher will introduce Joanie to the class

Can't make this shit up

Can you just imagine walking into a public library
and a man dressed like a woman is laying on the floor
with little kids laying on top of him, rolling around, frolicking?

Fuck off

Forum List

Back