US stops extremist entering the country. MAGA !!

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Anti-trans, anti-gay activist Caroline Farrow blames queer people after being banned from entering the US

Anti-trans, anti-gay and anti-abortion activist and Catholic apologist Caroline Farrow has been banned from entering the US, after her Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) was revoked.

While the reason for her ESTA being revoked remains unclear, Farrow wrote a thread on Twitter titled “Beware of LGBT activists”, accusing people who disagree with her on social media of phoning the US embassy and reporting hate crimes to stop her from entering the US.

She wrote: “How vindictive do you have to be to go to the lengths that you would ring the US embassy and attempt to have me denied entry to the country for tweeting the truth about male and female.”

Well done Donny. Americans everywhere should be proud that he is protecting the US from trash like this wretch and Tommy Robinson.

The trans side of twitter is an absolute cesspool of truly deranged people so I have little doubt theres any level they wouldn't stoop to get back at someone who doesn't pander to their delusions.

Anti-trans, anti-gay activist Caroline Farrow blames queer people after being banned from entering the US

Anti-trans, anti-gay and anti-abortion activist and Catholic apologist Caroline Farrow has been banned from entering the US, after her Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) was revoked.

While the reason for her ESTA being revoked remains unclear, Farrow wrote a thread on Twitter titled “Beware of LGBT activists”, accusing people who disagree with her on social media of phoning the US embassy and reporting hate crimes to stop her from entering the US.

She wrote: “How vindictive do you have to be to go to the lengths that you would ring the US embassy and attempt to have me denied entry to the country for tweeting the truth about male and female.”

Well done Donny. Americans everywhere should be proud that he is protecting the US from trash like this wretch and Tommy Robinson.
You're an amazing dirtbag. You make me ashamed of my british roots

If all voices can't be heard clearly, you're living in an artificial, authoritarian environment.

The 1st Amendment is the first amendment for a reason.
Obviously some unelected liberal Deep State pinhead is exercising his power

A little makeup, a pushup bra, a sexy dress, some high heels, she'd clean up pretty well.

:laughing0301:

EJ016qyWoAM7L_t.jpg

The trans side of twitter is an absolute cesspool of truly deranged people so I have little doubt theres any level they wouldn't stoop to get back at someone who doesn't pander to their delusions.
I dont do twitter at all

What is the trans side?

Forum List

Back