Utah man fasting for nullification

Polygamy hardly seems random when both the controversial decisions came down on the same week.
Which "both"? Do you mean DOMA and the CA ruling?

Neither of those had anything to do with polygamy.

In fact, the only time polygamy was mentioned was in questioning which ensured it was NOT an issue.

Correct.

Nor does the Utah case.

In fact, polygamy has nothing to do with the issue of equal protection rights for same-sex couples at all, because polygamy is cohabitation, not marriage, and no state’s marriage law is written to accommodate more than two persons.

To mention ‘polygamy’ in the context of equal protection rights for same-sex couples is nothing more than demagoguery.

Tell me MOVE voter, have you gotten your ballot from an online system? How'd you like it if so?

No, I still register with the county of my permanent residence in Ohio and receive the ballot per normal mail. I much prefer it that way. But that's just a personal preference, has to do with actually having a piece of paper in my hand.

You have to print the ballot out. There is no online voting...yet.

the day will come in a couple of hundred years where electronic balloting will happen along the entire planetary union and interplanetary confederation - but until then, I am content to write on paper....

1459737_10152171354097722_1267653552_n.png

:popcorn:

except the court granted the stay and he's been eating since then.

No, I still register with the county of my permanent residence in Ohio and receive the ballot per normal mail. I much prefer it that way. But that's just a personal preference, has to do with actually having a piece of paper in my hand.

You have to print the ballot out. There is no online voting...yet.

the day will come in a couple of hundred years where electronic balloting will happen along the entire planetary union and interplanetary confederation - but until then, I am content to write on paper....

And that's all you do get. You can, as a MOVE Voter, download and print your ballot. It's a nice feature that I wish were available to all voters who are out of the county, not just overseas and military voters.

except the court granted the stay and he's been eating since then.

It's only a temporary stay...so is he only eating temporarily?

You'd have to ask him

The man said he was fasting until it was stopped. It stopped so he started eating again.

What he does after that? I don't know.

He has a twitter account. I asked him if he was eating again. He said he was. It you want to know if he will fast again feel free to ask him. I hope he isnt because this isn't what fasting is for.

Forum List

Back