Utah dad attacked for bringing 5-year-old daughter into men's bathroom

Fang

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2012
dude only gets charged with disorderly conduct and the victim got assaulted, hurt and wants him to be punished? Bullshit

Well, what we need now is bathrooms labeled parents with small children only, since the liberals have fucked up going to the BR in America. Next project fucking up your apple pie.

It is totally the fault of trannies that some mouth-breathing Walmart asshole overreacted to something that has been occurring for a very long time.

Last edited:
Well, what we need now is bathrooms labeled parents with small children only, since the liberals have fucked up going to the BR in America. Next project fucking up your apple pie.

Unisex bathrooms... They're already have them in retail stores like Target and Kroger, so it would make it so much simpler to do away with the massive size restrooms and just create a Unisex bathroom and be done with it.

Unisex bathrooms are single stall and one person at a time and can be used by handicap individuals and you could put four in the space that is used for men and women bathrooms.

It is as simple as that...

This tranny shit has gotten way out of control. But seriously? Parents have always brought their young one's into the restroom with them regardless of sex. You can't send a 5 year old in the restroom without supervision. So the dad can either go into the women's room, which I'd be against, or just take her into the men's room.

Utah dad says he was attacked for bringing 5-year-old daughter into men's bathroom | Fox News
A fine illustration of why these laws to keep the transgendered out of the restrooms of their gender identity will backfire. What a stupid asshole the man that attacked is.

Unisex bathrooms... They're already have them in retail stores like Target and Kroger, so it would make it so much simpler to do away with the massive size restrooms and just create a Unisex bathroom and be done with it.

Unisex bathrooms are single stall and one person at a time and can be used by handicap individuals and you could put four in the space that is used for men and women bathrooms.

So smaller restrooms that fit one person at a time and you could put 4-6 in place of 2 bigger restrooms - all are gender neutral? Seems like a fair compromise to me. I'll buy that. It still doesn't solve the locker room issue. For that I'd still follow the "if you have a package you go in the men's room" rule.

We need laws to make it illegal for trans peeps to make pie!

There are bathrooms labeled parents with small children only.

And this asshole is just an asshole. Probably a Christian asshole, though he could be Muslim.

This tranny shit has gotten way out of control. But seriously? Parents have always brought their young one's into the restroom with them regardless of sex. You can't send a 5 year old in the restroom without supervision. So the dad can either go into the women's room, which I'd be against, or just take her into the men's room.

Utah dad says he was attacked for bringing 5-year-old daughter into men's bathroom | Fox News
A fine illustration of why these laws to keep the transgendered out of the restrooms of their gender identity will backfire. What a stupid asshole the man that attacked is.

Doubtful. That individual was just a crazy m'fer that represents no one but himself.

So smaller restrooms that fit one person at a time and you could put 4-6 in place of 2 bigger restrooms - all are gender neutral? Seems like a fair compromise to me. I'll buy that. It still doesn't solve the locker room issue. For that I'd still follow the "if you have a package you go in the men's room" rule.

How about

:"if you're a business, do what you want with YOUR bathrooms" and let government buildings all designate a few bathrooms that already exist as non gender?

Why people want the government controlling bathrooms is beyond me.

How about

:"if you're a business, do what you want with YOUR bathrooms" and let government buildings all designate a few bathrooms that already exist as non gender?

Well doing away with the larger bathroom system help in many ways:

1. Single Stall Toilets will allow your child to go to the restroom without you worrying if some pervert is in there.

2. It allows those that are confused about their gender the right to use the restroom.

3. I like them because it is only me in the restroom and I don't have to smell someone else shit while I am taking a shit.

I know why have a simple solution when society can enjoy smelling each other shit, right?

How about

You mean like letting a businesses pay workers what they can instead of the government telling them it's $15 an hour? hmmm.. interesting idea.

To me this is just all the more reason why a third rest room is needed, but if there was only two where the man was, in my opinion, he did the right thing.

God bless you and him and his little girl always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back