ussr & Muscovite Anti-war pop star Alla Pugacheva returns to Moscow empire from Israel, WILL SHE BE KILLED OR IMPRISONED ?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

ussr & Muscovite Anti-war pop star Alla Pugacheva returns to Moscow empire from Israel, WILL SHE BE KILLED OR IMPRISONED ?​

From Wikiedia: In March 2014, Pugacheva signed a petition against the persecution of Andrei Makarevich, who protested against the annexation of Crimea and war in Donbas. In March 2022, Pugacheva and Galkin left Russia for Israel following the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine. In August 2022, Pugacheva returned to Russia, saying "she would clean up the mess in my head, in people heads".[22] In September 2022, after her husband had been declared a "foreign agent", she spoke out publicly condemning the war and useless deaths of men who are forced to die for illusory reasons. She also demanded Ministry of Justice to declare her a foreign agent, too. "I ask to enlist me in the list of foreign agents of my beloved country, because I'm solidary with my husband, an honest, decent and sincere person, a true and incorruptible patriot of Russia which wishes the Motherland prosperity, peaceful life, freedom of speech and an end of the deaths of our men for the illusory goals that make our country an outcast and make life difficult for our citizens."

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: xyz
I remember that time when Makarevich criticized Putin, and after that he seemed to hint he had some illness, it wasn't really clear. FSB was at work?

I remember that time when Makarevich criticized Putin, and after that he seemed to hint he had some illness, it wasn't really clear. FSB was at work?
i dont know, i know that a Muscovite women pacifist got 8 years in GULAG for nothing , so´d say that M. life costs nothing dor dying from cancer czar, or whats going with putin´s cheeks ?

Forum List

Back