USS liberty

USS LIBERTY

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I have investigated the incident THOUROUGHLY and the explanaitons of those who DEFEND a totally unprevoked attack on an AMERICAN SHIP in INTERNATIONAL waters by Israel that KILLED several dozen US sailors are total BULLSHIT!!! Have you even LOOKED at the two ships that the Israeli military attacked? If you have then you would know that one of the best airforces in the world could have NEVER mistaken the two.

Answer, I am not sure why I ask because you lack common sense, what advantage to a deliberate would Israel have gotten?

Before your dumbass tries to say to get America on Israel's side or to America to intervene military! Stop and DO YOUR RESEARCH! America was already on Israel's side and Israel was already kicking ass. The war last a whole 6 day (more like 6 hours)! Israel obviously didn't need any one's help! So motivate goes out the window! Now try a little common sense!

Yeah I have investigated the incident THOUROUGHLY and the explanaitons of those who DEFEND a totally unprevoked attack on an AMERICAN SHIP in INTERNATIONAL waters by Israel that KILLED several dozen US sailors are total BULLSHIT!!! Have you even LOOKED at the two ships that the Israeli military attacked? If you have then you would know that one of the best airforces in the world could have NEVER mistaken the two.

Answer, I am not sure why I ask because you lack common sense, what advantage to a deliberate would Israel have gotten?

Before your dumbass tries to say to get America on Israel's side or to America to intervene military! Stop and DO YOUR RESEARCH! America was already on Israel's side and Israel was already kicking ass. The war last a whole 6 day (more like 6 hours)! Israel obviously didn't need any one's help! So motivate goes out the window! Now try a little common sense!
Israel loves to play the victim card even when winning.

That way they can demand, and receive, more military and financial aid from the US and Europe.

Ah yeah the MOTIVE is Israel's alone the FACT remains that those two ships were EASILY told apart.

Man your dense! Have you ever looked at things on the ground from a plane! Things that look very different close are not easily distinguishable up close! I love how you ASSume that the Israeli pilots are clearly aware of how these 2 ships look like. I mean you ASSume that they have seen both ships before and know the difference. You ASSume that these were very experience pilots in telling the difference between ships they might have never seen or had experience with. You know when you ASSume too much, you take on the first 3 letter of the word!

Funny how you so easily discount clearly no true motive or benefit whatsoever, and put extensive stock in two ships that look different close up

Israel loves to play the victim card even when winning.

That way they can demand, and receive, more military and financial aid from the US and Europe.

Playing the victim card is strengthen by an intentional attack on America! :confused: I have to ask, are you truly a retard or only play one at USMB?

Ah yeah the MOTIVE is Israel's alone the FACT remains that those two ships were EASILY told apart.

Man your dense! Have you ever looked at things on the ground from a plane! Things that look very different close are not easily distinguishable up close! I love how you ASSume that the Israeli pilots are clearly aware of how these 2 ships look like. I mean you ASSume that they have seen both ships before and know the difference. You ASSume that these were very experience pilots in telling the difference between ships they might have never seen or had experience with. You know when you ASSume too much, you take on the first 3 letter of the word!

Funny how you so easily discount clearly no true motive or benefit whatsoever, and put extensive stock in two ships that look different close up

the pilots admitted they recognized the ships and requested to call off the attack

the pilots admitted they recognized the ships and requested to call off the attack

First, that is bullshit!
Second, the attack was called off AFTER they released it was friendly fire.

In fact Israel greatly fired that they accidentially attacked a Soviet ship and would be at war with the Soviets. At that point the 6 day war would be followed by the 1 day war of annihilation!

3) USS Liberty Israeli Denial - Israeli Pilot Speaks Up

A few days ago came the latest Israeli attempt to deny that allegations that the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty during the Seven Days War in 1967 was a cold blooded murder designed to trigger a US attack on Egypt.

The Israeli story has always been that they mistook a modern US surveillance ship flying then US flag for an Egyptian boat, not once but in multiple attacks. This excuse is not credible, as the recent BBC documentary showed. The film screened by BBC 2 in June 2003 had a US radio intercept officer recounting on camera that he heard the Israeli pilots twice warn their base that the ship was American.

They had a US commander state that US planes were on their way to Cairo in retalliation with a nuclear payload, and that, as the news unexpectedly leaked out that the ship had been destroyed by Israel, Johnson and McNamara had to personally abort the operation. It was even suggested that the White House had planned the operation with Israel, sending the ship undefended a few miles off the Gaza coastline. Now this version is confirmed from the following leak from the Israeli side. Ian Henshall, publisher 911dossier.co.uk, www.dumpblair.co.uk

Israeli Pilot Speaks Up

http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/0693/9306019.htm

Fifteen years after the attack, an Israeli pilot approached Liberty survivors and then held extensive interviews with former Congressman Paul N. (Pete) McCloskey about his role. According to this senior Israeli lead pilot, he recognized the Liberty as American immediately, so informed his headquarters, and was told to ignore the American flag and continue his attack. He refused to do so and returned to base, where he was arrested.

Later, a dual-citizen Israeli major told survivors that he was in an Israeli war room where he heard that pilot's radio report. The attacking pilots and everyone in the Israeli war room knew that they were attacking an American ship, the major said. He recanted the statement only after he received threatening phone calls from Israel.

The pilot's protests also were heard by radio monitors in the U.S. Embassy in Lebanon. Then-U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon Dwight Porter has confirmed this. Porter told his story to syndicated columnists Rowland Evans and Robert Novak and offered to submit to further questioning by authorities. Unfortunately, no one in the U.S. government has any interest in hearing these first-person accounts of Israeli treachery.

Last edited:
Wow Eots! 2 conspiracy website with no creditability and 1 washington post" article that open up to anything! Congrats you proved nothing other then conspiracy websites can mold the weak minded very easily!

3) USS Liberty Israeli Denial - Israeli Pilot Speaks Up

A few days ago came the latest Israeli attempt to deny that allegations that the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty during the Seven Days War in 1967 was a cold blooded murder designed to trigger a US attack on Egypt.

The Israeli story has always been that they mistook a modern US surveillance ship flying then US flag for an Egyptian boat, not once but in multiple attacks. This excuse is not credible, as the recent BBC documentary showed. The film screened by BBC 2 in June 2003 had a US radio intercept officer recounting on camera that he heard the Israeli pilots twice warn their base that the ship was American.

They had a US commander state that US planes were on their way to Cairo in retalliation with a nuclear payload, and that, as the news unexpectedly leaked out that the ship had been destroyed by Israel, Johnson and McNamara had to personally abort the operation. It was even suggested that the White House had planned the operation with Israel, sending the ship undefended a few miles off the Gaza coastline. Now this version is confirmed from the following leak from the Israeli side. Ian Henshall, publisher 911dossier.co.uk, www.dumpblair.co.uk

Israeli Pilot Speaks Up

http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/0693/9306019.htm

Fifteen years after the attack, an Israeli pilot approached Liberty survivors and then held extensive interviews with former Congressman Paul N. (Pete) McCloskey about his role. According to this senior Israeli lead pilot, he recognized the Liberty as American immediately, so informed his headquarters, and was told to ignore the American flag and continue his attack. He refused to do so and returned to base, where he was arrested.

Later, a dual-citizen Israeli major told survivors that he was in an Israeli war room where he heard that pilot's radio report. The attacking pilots and everyone in the Israeli war room knew that they were attacking an American ship, the major said. He recanted the statement only after he received threatening phone calls from Israel.

The pilot's protests also were heard by radio monitors in the U.S. Embassy in Lebanon. Then-U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon Dwight Porter has confirmed this. Porter told his story to syndicated columnists Rowland Evans and Robert Novak and offered to submit to further questioning by authorities. Unfortunately, no one in the U.S. government has any interest in hearing these first-person accounts of Israeli treachery.

The Egyptian ship is HALF the SIZE of the Liberty......I have already pointed out to you that my father in the BLINK OF AN EYE must be able to know class and nationality of surface vessels. Now unless you want to claim that the Israeli airforce is TOTALLY INCOMPETANT then you need to accept the FACT that this was NO MISTAKE!!! Not to mention the torpedo boats that attacked from the surface.

Oh and the Israeli airforce is recognised as one of the BEST in the world.

I have no doubt it was a Jewish plot to get the US to join their war.

Despite getting caught red-handed, the pro-zionist lobby in the US was too much, and they got what they wanted.

63494_135845949794582_100001075336072_192477_1031038_n.jpg

These Poor Men were Murdered by zionist Filth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back