USS liberty

USS LIBERTY

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
EOTS, use some common fucking sense for one. Your theory, like every idea you have, has major holes!

(1) The US already supported Israel with arm shipments!
(2) Israel already firmly had the jaws of victory in their grasp. They didn't any supports from anyone.
(3) The Soviets supposed Egypt, that was motivation enough for American support.
(4) If your theory is correct, why did they stop the attack. Why not finish the job and take out everyone? Dead men don't tell tales, as the story goes. Instead they took full responsibility for the error!

If it 'wasn't a mistake' what reason would they have to attack the nation that pretty much makes sure they exist

they wanted to blame the attack on egypt and gain americain support...so they used unmarked planes....Isreal still bites the hand that feeds

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWpWc_suPWo]YouTube - Israel spies on the USA part 1[/ame]

Circumstantial evidence proves nothing.

Unmarked planes proves someone claimed there were unmarked planes, it doesn't mean that because there were unmarked planes the Israelis attacked on purpose.

That some of the crew of the USS Liberty think they were attacked on purpose only means that some of the crew of the USS Liberty think they were attacked on purpose.

Next we will learn that because some people think Bush was behind 9/11 that is proof that Bush was behind 9/11.

As conspiracy theories go this one is very lame and really only keeps alive the propaganda that the Jews are responsible for everything that is bad in the world.

:cuckoo:

GHook is OBVIOUSLY an Israeli Firster. The Israeli's can NEVER DO WRONG even killing US servicemen because they are so put upon.

BS homo! I see myself as American and only American! But I will combat antisemitic bullshit when I see it! So go fuck yourself!

Unmarked planes proves someone claimed there were unmarked planes, it doesn't mean that because there were unmarked planes the Israelis attacked on purpose.

That some of the crew of the USS Liberty think they were attacked on purpose only means that some of the crew of the USS Liberty think they were attacked on purpose.

Next we will learn that because some people think Bush was behind 9/11 that is proof that Bush was behind 9/11.

As conspiracy theories go this one is very lame and really only keeps alive the propaganda that the Jews are responsible for everything that is bad in the world.
This is NO conspiracy theory Ravi

Israel attacked a well marked American ship on a clear day.

Why????

GHook is OBVIOUSLY an Israeli Firster. The Israeli's can NEVER DO WRONG even killing US servicemen because they are so put upon.

BS homo! I see myself as American and only American! But I will combat antisemitic bullshit when I see it! So go fuck yourself!

its not anti-semitism.to be critical of the israeli government anymore than it is anti-American to criticize the American government...don't pretend

its not anti-semitism.to be critical of the israeli government anymore than it is anti-American to criticize the American government...don't pretend

That might be true, but it is antisemitism to buy into every back-water theory about Jews no matter how insane they might be!

My last post in another useless thread!

Oh now I'm a Jew hating HOMO!!! Just tell my WHY they had UNMARKED WAR PLANES!!! Just answer that one little question. It is a violation of Geneva conventions and NOT done by accident.

The fact is they probably though we were intercepting comunications. But the fact is we were intercepting Egyptian comunications.

Just go look it up.....Look at the two ships they CLAIM they could not tell apart.

the piolits of the planes confessed...

the israeli government was responsible for the attack on the liberty...the everything bad in this world.....jew... blah blah stuff are your words and the propaganda

Last edited:

That might be true, but it is antisemitism to buy into every back-water theory about Jews no matter how insane they might be!

walk on home.. boy

This is NOT some BS "back-water" conspiracy these are WELL DOCUMENTED FACTS!!! Why would they do it? Hmmm I don't know maybe because they were developing NUCLEAR weapons and didn't want a spy ship that close to Israel.

Actually when you add PEOPLE WHO WERE THERE with the FACT that there was massive damage inflicted by SOMEONE on the USS Liberty AND the War planes that attacked were UNMARKED which in and of itself is a violation of Geneva conventions then it become a VERY DELIBERATE AND PREPLANED ATTACK on a US warship.....Which IS, IN FACT an act of WAR!

Actually when you add PEOPLE WHO WERE THERE with the FACT that there was massive damage inflicted by SOMEONE on the USS Liberty AND the War planes that attacked were UNMARKED which in and of itself is a violation of Geneva conventions then it become a VERY DELIBERATE AND PREPLANED ATTACK on a US warship.....Which IS, IN FACT an act of WAR!
Nothing you've said disputes my post.

And no, it isn't against the Geneva Conventions to use unmarked war planes.

QUOTE=Ravi;1497062]

Actually when you add PEOPLE WHO WERE THERE with the FACT that there was massive damage inflicted by SOMEONE on the USS Liberty AND the War planes that attacked were UNMARKED which in and of itself is a violation of Geneva conventions then it become a VERY DELIBERATE AND PREPLANED ATTACK on a US warship.....Which IS, IN FACT an act of WAR
Nothing you've said disputes my post.

And no, it isn't against the Geneva Conventions to use unmarked war planes.
you don't really know anything do you...you just make it up as you go along

Last edited:
No offense, eots, but just the fact that you believe the Israelis deliberately targeted the USS Liberty is reason enough to doubt it. Even without knowing anything about the case.

There is nothing in the Geneva Conventions that states unmarked warplanes are not allowed...but you may link the pertinent passage if you can loosen up your tinfoil hat long enough to find it.

No offense, eots, but just the fact that you believe the Israelis deliberately targeted the USS Liberty is reason enough to doubt it. Even without knowing anything about the case.

There is nothing in the Geneva Conventions that states unmarked warplanes are not allowed...but you may link the pertinent passage if you can loosen up your tinfoil hat long enough to find it.

I'm glad you admit to knowing nothing and the basis in which you form your opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back