USS liberty

USS LIBERTY

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't have a dog in that fight my assertion was the attack was intentional as was the use of unmarked aircraft...I'm sure there are rules that govern the markings of planes but i don't know if it is contained in the geneva convention

No, I don't want your link to some website that editorializes.

I want you to show me where in the Geneva Conventions it is stated that unmarked warplanes are a no-no.
Wouldn't that fall under the same rule requiring combatants on foot to identify themselves?
The GC basically governs how to treat civilians and captured soldiers. Nothing that I've read of it pertains to this case.

i didn't have a dog in that fight my assertion was the attack was intentional as was the use of unmarked aircraft...I'm sure there are rules that govern the markings of planes but i don't know if it is contained in the geneva convention
Props for that...it doesn't. I don't think it is covered in the rules of war, either.

This was neither, regardless. Unless you have a confession from the Israelis this was nothing more than bad judgment or a mistake.

No, I don't want your link to some website that editorializes.

I want you to show me where in the Geneva Conventions it is stated that unmarked warplanes are a no-no.
Wouldn't that fall under the same rule requiring combatants on foot to identify themselves?
The GC basically governs how to treat civilians and captured soldiers. Nothing that I've read of it pertains to this case.

Combatants are required to be clearly identifiable. That's how GW argued that Al Queda doesn't qualify for Geneva protections, since they refuse to wear uniforms or identify themselves

Circumstantial evidence proves nothing.

the piolits of the planes confessed...

Next we will learn that because some people think Bush was behind 9/11 that is proof that Bush was behind 9/11.

As conspiracy theories go this one is very lame and really only keeps alive the propaganda that the Jews are responsible for everything that is bad in the world.

:cuckoo:

the israeli government was responsible for the attack on the liberty...the everything bad in this world.....jew... blah blah stuff are your words and the propaganda

All I know is if one moves in next door you better make damn sure your property markers are permanent ! :eusa_whistle:

i also want to add that it gives me the warm fuzzies to see all the anti-semites who think it was a "jewish conspiracy"...

damn, if jews are so powerful, how come BS propaganda like that is still circulated? you know, given that jews cowed the american govt and military enough for israel to go unpunished for its myriad of sins.

Combatants are required to be clearly identifiable. That's how GW argued that Al Queda doesn't qualify for Geneva protections, since they refuse to wear uniforms or identify themselves

link?

you're confusing the requirement of identifiable with marking air craft... and there are differing interpretations as to whether the geneva protections should apply...

but as for aircraft:

Stealth-bomber.jpg

now i might be wrong, but that doesn't look marked. perhaps someone with more expertise on this subject than you or i should comment.

link?

you're confusing the requirement of identifiable with marking air craft... and there are differing interpretations as to whether the geneva protections should apply...

but as for aircraft:

Stealth-bomber.jpg

now i might be wrong, but that doesn't look marked. perhaps someone with more expertise on this subject than you or i should comment.
Put on your glasses Jillian

The picture of the F117 you posted clearly has US Air Force markings on the wing and fuselage

i also want to add that it gives me the warm fuzzies to see all the anti-semites who think it was a "jewish conspiracy"...

damn, if jews are so powerful, how come BS propaganda like that is still circulated? you know, given that jews cowed the american govt and military enough for israel to go unpunished for its myriad of sins.

those are your words...to distract from the fact that the israeli government has engaged in all kinds of nefarious acts over the years..

Ah, but the Israelis weren't combatants.

gw's argument falls flat since the CIA and the military admitted most of the "combatants" were swept up and there was no real way of knowing if they were innocent bystanders or not.

The Israelis, on the other hand, unless you can prove they purposely targeted the American ship, were guilty of a friendly fire incident.

Typical zionist jew response to everything.

"Your an anti-semite"!!!!

Jillian, it was the Israeli government we say is guilty of this terrible attack on the Liberty.

Not jews in general

link?

but as for aircraft:

Stealth-bomber.jpg

It doesn't? What's that (old) Air Force marking on the wing, then?

You're blind, retarded, or both.

Stupid ****.

BS homo! I see myself as American and only American! But I will combat antisemitic bullshit when I see it! So go fuck yourself!

its not anti-semitism.to be critical of the israeli government anymore than it is anti-American to criticize the American government...don't pretend

That might be true, but it is antisemitism to buy into every back-water theory about Jews no matter how insane they might be!

My last post in another useless thread!

Hey Ghook since you're so facinated by homos then y don't u go find some ISRAELI dick to suck. Oh and neg rep me for posting the truth ALL YOU WANT cause there are PLENTY here who will GIVE me Rep for speaking the TRUTH!!

Jillian/Ravi have you even BOTHERED to search for info on the USS Liberty? You REALLY should and by all means do so with a critical eye but I think the more you look the more you won't like what you find.

Have you? Ya brain dead prick! Doubtful, except from stormfront, kkk.com and davidduke.com!

Jillian/Ravi have you even BOTHERED to search for info on the USS Liberty? You REALLY should and by all means do so with a critical eye but I think the more you look the more you won't like what you find.

Have you? Ya brain dead prick! Doubtful, except from stormfront, kkk.com and davidduke.com!
Typical zionist response.

Say anything even remotely not supporting Israel.

And the "your a nazi" will come out every time. :cuckoo:

Yeah I have investigated the incident THOUROUGHLY and the explanaitons of those who DEFEND a totally unprevoked attack on an AMERICAN SHIP in INTERNATIONAL waters by Israel that KILLED several dozen US sailors are total BULLSHIT!!! Have you even LOOKED at the two ships that the Israeli military attacked? If you have then you would know that one of the best airforces in the world could have NEVER mistaken the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back