USMB's most boring thread title of June 2008

Do you know you know who and do you care?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hey, I care!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • zzzzzzzzzzzz

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
I wouldn't say it's boring, just crazy. Makes you wonder how they have that much time to sit around and write all of this shit down?

Because they dont have a life of their own and have to make one up...Otherwise they would be busy living it.

It is called delusional paranoia. It is an illness that is usually treatable. Though a lot of people can and do function with said illness and no treatment.

We have several people on this board that have created a delusion filled world and rant about it all the time. We have several more that will willingly play to that delusion when it suits their agenda.

Atlas hasn't been around long enough to be privy to our other board loons.

It is called delusional paranoia. It is an illness that is usually treatable. Though a lot of people can and do function with said illness and no treatment.

We have several people on this board that have created a delusion filled world and rant about it all the time. We have several more that will willingly play to that delusion when it suits their agenda.

Atlas hasn't been around long enough to be privy to our other board loons.

I don't think it's fair to be calling your pals and yourself loons. I usually explain you all as 'my wildly creative e-friends'
:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back