USMB Sports Bar

Is Kobe Bryant the reason for the Los Angeles Lakers downfall

A very damning and accurate article on Kobe Bryant.

330vdd4.jpg

NBA started last night, Rondo looked amazing. Boston would be dumb to trade him.

Rondo leading the league with 11 assists per night. I think that after the under-rated Tony Parker, he is the best PG in the league.

He does so many things well and he makes stiffs like Tyler Zeller and Olynk actually look good, and he has proven he has the pedigree to go to war for championships if need be. Trading him would be the dumbest thing we have done since the Perkins trade.

NBA started last night, Rondo looked amazing. Boston would be dumb to trade him.

Rondo leading the league with 11 assists per night. I think that after the under-rated Tony Parker, he is the best PG in the league.

He does so many things well and he makes stiffs like Tyler Zeller and Olynk actually look good, and he has proven he has the pedigree to go to war for championships if need be. Trading him would be the dumbest thing we have done since the Perkins trade.

Perk said that Rondo should stay. And Ainge seems to be singing a different tune. Words and egos aside, it'll probably depends on if the C's want to give him a mulit-year max contract or not.

Perk said that Rondo should stay. And Ainge seems to be singing a different tune. Words and egos aside, it'll probably depends on if the C's want to give him a mulit-year max contract or not.

Rondo is the only legit star we have, if we trade him we will literally be starting from scratch, this process will take 10 years. We will be like the 76ers, just a god awful basketball team. Trading Rondo from this team not only hurts the numbers but you are trading away the championship experience and veteran leadership, I don't think you can put a price on how much thats worth.

Rondo is the only legit star we have, if we trade him we will literally be starting from scratch, this process will take 10 years. We will be like the 76ers, just a god awful basketball team. Trading Rondo from this team not only hurts the numbers but you are trading away the championship experience and veteran leadership, I don't think you can put a price on how much thats worth.

Rondo shooting 30 percent from FTs. Not sure why the guy hasn't figured out how to shoot. You'd think he would've learned during his injury time, too.

Forum List

Back