USMB Sports Bar

Listening to the Red Sox and Mariners. Two years from now the Mariners will be THE elite team in the AL. They're very young and talented. All those draft picks from finishing in last place in recent years are coming of age.

Listening to the Red Sox and Mariners. Two years from now the Mariners will be THE elite team in the AL. They're very young and talented. All those draft picks from finishing in last place in recent years are coming of age.

At the least, they'll no longer be a laughing stock.

At the least, they'll no longer be a laughing stock.

If they had an average offense, they'd have competed the last few years.

As an Angels season ticket holder; I could probably go for a few more years of sucking :cool:

Pub%20Table%20w%20Art%204.jpg

Photo credits

The 2012 Olympics will be held this summer, July 25-August 12, in London. :)

Here's the Olympic Schedule and Results Page Link, for those who love seeing champions at work.

And a little mood music:

The link says there will be football at the Olympics! That's about the same time the Steelers open training camp at St. Vincent's College. I hope they get a gold medal to go along with all those Lombardi trophies!

The Olympics! It's a movement! And we all need one....EVERY DAY!

Football an olympic sport? The world has truly gone to shit now... It began when they made beach volleyball an olympic sport.

Football an olympic sport? The world has truly gone to shit now... It began when they made beach volleyball an olympic sport.

I like volleyball as an olympic sport. It makes sense.

Football? We're talking American football and not soccer? That's kinda stupid. I'd rather see frisbee football as a sport. At least you'll get the best of the best and see something different.

Spurs up big but I'm still seeing bad calls. Once, the ball was out of bounds and Joey Crawford just pretended that it wasn't. And with 24 seconds left in the quarter, it went of Collison but they pretended that Jackson knocked it out.

Scoreless game 4 in the Stanley Cup Finals. Both teams had chances.

New Topics

Forum List

Back