USMB Micro #1: Vengeful Mafia

Vote: Aye

I figure if I am wrong about Aye, I can think the kill shot will be in good hands because aye isn't pressing to use it. And i trust aye's judgment.

Vote Count: 1.7​

AyeCantSeeYou (1): Avatar4321

Not Voting (3): Shaitra, R.D., AyeCantSeeYou

~ With 5 players, it takes 3 to lynch!
~ Deadline expires 6/26/14, @ 9pm central.

1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6

Vote: Aye

I figure if I am wrong about Aye, I can think the kill shot will be in good hands because aye isn't pressing to use it. And i trust aye's judgment.

Yep, you're wrong in thinking I'm scum. Use your vote on who you think scum really is.

VOTE: Shaitra

Let's see what she has to say.

Since I know I am not scum, I have a 50-50 shot of picking someone who is.

Vote: R.D.

We have one day left and the closest we've come is two votes for shaitra in the first ten minutes

If I make any guess except Avi, scum can hammer. So to avoid me being the screwup this time I'm going ssllooww

If I make any guess except Avi, scum can hammer. So to avoid me being the screwup this time I'm going ssllooww

Scum can hammer now as long as someone has a single vote sooooo....

I don't really think that has any real bearing on this particular game the way it is set up. There are only 2 scum so I don't think they want to lose half their numbers on a rash hammer. Of course I could be incorrect so I wont put my vote just yet.

FoS: Aye

I'm guessing we will end up doing a rush hammer tomorrow at the rate we are going.

I'll be honest I have nothing on any of you.

Avi seems to be really pushing for a lynch. FoS: Avatar

Right now Avatar and Aye seem the most suspicious to me.

I'll go with Shaitra, only because she went for me. I don't know, but inaction never sits well with you guys :)

Vote:Shaitra

Forum List

Back