Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am Gender and Ideologically Confused and Neutered

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I'm a Gal

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I'm a Gamma

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Your definition of liberal is very different from mine.
I go by the actual definition. Not the definition that got raped by regressive bedwetters.

And what definition is that?
small govt. individual freedom. 2nd amendment. private property. actual progress. actual equality.

And I have argued in favor of all of those over and over.
thats why i said you sound like a true liberal lol

So it was sarcasm? Ok. My mistake.

And why do you think you can be so sure? Do you know me?

This is just another example of the mistaken idea that being an asshole is the same as being a leader. It isn't.
Since you seem to be white and liberal, it's not much of a stretch.

What makes you decide that I am a liberal? My support of the 2nd amendment? My desire for smaller gov't, serious tax reform and more freedom? Come on, if you want to call someone a liberal, at least be able to say why.
That sounds like a true liberal!

His sig pretty much give it away.

My sig calls for people to walk the walk, not just talk the talk. It refers to those pretend Christians who talk a good game, but lie, steal, cheat and more. Now if you that is acceptable, fine by me. I don't care for it. I think living a life that can be seen as an example for others is far more important than continually yelling for others to live as you claim to believe.

But that is just me.
"Before you speak to me about your religion, first show it to me in how you treat other people; before you tell me how much you love your God, show me in how much you love all His children; before you preach to me of your passion for your faith, teach me about it through your compassion for your neighbors. In the end, I'm not as interested in what you have to tell or sell as in how you choose to live and give." Cory Booker

No, your sig is one of unlimited entitlement, and gay to boot.

I go by the actual definition. Not the definition that got raped by regressive bedwetters.

And what definition is that?
small govt. individual freedom. 2nd amendment. private property. actual progress. actual equality.

And I have argued in favor of all of those over and over.
thats why i said you sound like a true liberal lol

So it was sarcasm? Ok. My mistake.
Nope. Its ok. its hard to tell peoples intent typing lol

Off topic..... sorry.
But on signatures.... is there a better rule now here about the size and length of them than use to be?
I have had signatures turned off a long time ago due to a handful of idiots with practically paragraphs for signatures including moving Gifs.

And why do you think you can be so sure? Do you know me?

This is just another example of the mistaken idea that being an asshole is the same as being a leader. It isn't.

What makes you decide that I am a liberal? My support of the 2nd amendment? My desire for smaller gov't, serious tax reform and more freedom? Come on, if you want to call someone a liberal, at least be able to say why.

My sig calls for people to walk the walk, not just talk the talk. It refers to those pretend Christians who talk a good game, but lie, steal, cheat and more. Now if you that is acceptable, fine by me. I don't care for it. I think living a life that can be seen as an example for others is far more important than continually yelling for others to live as you claim to believe.

But that is just me.

The Cory Quote is sanctimonious bilge with one agenda: to get real Christians to Shut Up.

But that is just me.

Unlimited entitlement? LMAO!! That is hilarious. And absolute bullshit. That you think just spouting words should be the measure of something is laughable.

But, for the sake of argument, exactly what do you claim I am demanding that I am entitled to?

But that is just me.

Unlimited entitlement? LMAO!! That is hilarious. And absolute bullshit. That you think just spouting words should be the measure of something is laughable.

But, for the sake of argument, exactly what do you claim I am demanding that I am entitled to?

The Entitlement of telling other people what they are able to talk about.

But that is just me.

The Cory Quote is sanctimonious bilge with one agenda: to get real Christians to Shut Up.

Absolutely not. If talking a good game and not living that way is what you call a "real Christian", then you need to reread the Bible.

My sig says absolutely nothing negative about Christians. It ridicules those who pretend to Christianity while doing as they please.

But that is just me.

"Before you speak to me about your religion, first show it to me in how you treat other people; before you tell me how much you love your God, show me in how much you love all His children; before you preach to me of your passion for your faith, teach me about it through your compassion for your neighbors. In the end, I'm not as interested in what you have to tell or sell as in how you choose to live and give." Cory Booker]

Nobody owes you anything. Nobody has to justify anything to you. Finally, nobody cares if you're gay.

But that is just me.

It is telling people about what to do if they want me to pay attention. The last line says it. "In the end, I'm not as interested in what you have to tell or sell as in how you choose to live and give." You can say whatever it is you want. And I can listen to whatever I want.

Explaining why I am not listening is not telling you that you cannot speak.

I have a theory that Prog-Lib males are predominantly Betas, while Alphas are generally Conservative or Libertarian. So USMB Male Folk, are you an Alph or a Beta? Here is the quiz?

1) Are you more of a leader or a follower? Have you taken a group of people somewhere, even if it’s out to dinner? Are there people looking to you when it’s time to make a decision?

A) Leader

B) Follower

2) Do you prefer to let other people make choices for you? Do you have trouble making decisions? Would you feel uncomfortable making a decision that could have big consequences for your life?

A) No

B) Yes

3) Have you ever owned your own business, coached a team or at least been a manager with responsibility for multiple employees?

A) Yes

B) No

4) Have you ever been in a job where you may have to be violent or alternately make life and death decisions? Solider, cop, fireman, bouncer, UFC fighter, pro-football player, etc.?

A) Yes

B) No

5) Do you feel comfortable handling a gun?

A) Yes

B) No

6) Would friends, family members, and girlfriends generally agree that the words “manly” or “masculine” describe you?

A) Yes

B) No

7) Do you take care of yourself? In other words, you’re not a beggar, you’re not taking government or charitable assistance and you’re not sleeping in your parents’ basement?

A) Yes

B) No

8) Are you assertive? Are you comfortable with saying “no” if you don’t want to do something? Are you willing to speak up if you feel like you’re being mistreated or not getting what you deserve?

A) Yes

B) No

9) Have you ever performed in front of a crowd in your adult life? As an athlete, a musician, a speaker, a debater or anything similar?

A) Yes

B) No

10) Deep down in your gut, do you think any of these words describe you as a person? Weak, desperate, a victim, incompetent, emasculated, afraid, timid, insecure?

A) No

B) Yes

11) Are you at least 6 feet tall or alternately, do you bench 225 or squat or deadlift 315?

A) Yes

B) No

12) Do women regularly describe you as nice, sweet, and polite and a good friend?

A) No

B) Yes

13) Have you successfully negotiated a significant raise above and beyond what you would get normally, talked a creditor into cutting at least hundreds of dollars off a bill or negotiated someone down by thousands on a big purchase (not including at a car dealership)?

A) Yes

B) No

14) Do you have an active social life? Do you have a group of guys you go out and do things with? Are you someone people would call to find out what’s going on this weekend? Have you asked out multiple women in person in your adult life (assuming you didn’t get married early)?

A) Yes

B) No

15) Do you like being the center of attention and star of the show or do you prefer to fade into the background?

A) Center of attention

B) Fade into the background

16) Have you ever been “the best, ‘world class’” or at least exceptionally good at anything in your adult life where you had to compete with a significant number of talented people? Have you won a race? Been a significant contributor on a championship team? Are you a world-class chef, skateboarder, mogul or scientist?

A) Yes

B) No

17) Are you comfortable with conflict? Can you take someone you like being mad at you? Could you have someone yell at you without it ruining your night? Are you okay with talking to someone who is angry with you?

A) Yes

B) No

18) Can you handle yourself in a physical confrontation with another man? If you answer “yes,” why is that? Are you bigger and stronger than most other guys? Have you done martial arts? Have you been in a lot of fights? If the answer is just “I think I’d do great” without anything to back it up, answer “no.”

A) Yes

B) No

19) Could you fairly be described as “sensitive,” a “male feminist” or “emotional?”

A) No

B) Yes

20) Are you someone who could be trusted to “handle it”? Someone is breaking into your house and the police are 20 minutes away, your car breaks down on a deserted road or a relative just died and you need to take care of the funeral. Could you take care of it and take care of it well?

A) Yes

B) No

1-5 A answers: I see that you let your little girl fill out the questions for you.

6-10 A answers: Sorry, but you’re definitely a beta.

11-15 A answers: With a little work, you can get over the hump.

16-20 A answers: Congrats, you made the grade as an Alpha.

Are You an Alpha or a Beta Male? Take Our 20-Question Quiz and Find Out
Interesting quiz.

I can lead or follow. But if the leader sux then I will go my own road.

I do own 1 business, not big, but it makes a profit.

I make all my own decisions.

I regularly make life or death shoot/don't shoot decisions. Generally speaking I don't want to shoot anybody. But I have no qualms about breaking a couple of their bones with my steel baton however if that's what it takes to keep them at a safe distance of 10 feet away or more.

Everyone should be empathetic to a degree. If not then you are simply a psychopath.

But that is just me.

Nobody owes you anything. Nobody has to justify anything to you. Finally, no obody cares if you're gay.

Apparently you think that just because you want to talk I should be required to listen. I am not stopping anyone from talking. The sig explains why I am not listening.

As for the gay part, attempts at insults are wasted here. Your fixation has nothing to do with my sexuality.

I voted for Gender, Ideologically Confused, and, Neutered. :lol:

But that is just me.

Nobody owes you anything. Nobody has to justify anything to you. Finally, no obody cares if you're gay.

Apparently you think that just because you want to talk I should be required to listen. I am not stopping anyone from talking. The sig explains why I am not listening.

As for the gay part, attempts at insults are wasted here. Your fixation has nothing to do with my sexuality.
Is calling someone gay an insult? A lot of gays are homophobic, ironically.

But that is just me.

It is telling people about what to do if they want me to pay attention. The last line says it. "In the end, I'm not as interested in what you have to tell or sell as in how you choose to live and give." You can say whatever it is you want. And I can listen to whatever I want.

Explaining why I am not listening is not telling you that you cannot speak.

Before you SPEAK...that pretty much is an entitled viewpoint of censorship.

Haha....here's the thing...if you took the time to take the test, your probably not an alpha.
An alpha doesn't care to take a test about whether he/she is an an alpha.
:lol:
I'll go you even one further.

I don't even think a real alpha would spend valuable time on a political discussion forum. Alpha's are utilitarian, spartan.

My father helped construct the internet for ATT. He still uses computers every day, he is a computer nut, retired of course. Now there is a real alpha, of the Jon Wayne, true grit, stereo type, variety. This b.s. progressive shit going on in the culture? Not even worth the time it would take to chat about.

Alpha males don't see computers or PC's as sources of entertainment, they are tools only. Once you are done using them, they are shut off and put away. He thinks it is silly that I bond with my kid over video games, very unmanly.

After that, alpha males go out to the woods, golfing, watch a man's movie, watch sports or golf, etc. or go down to the tavern.

No self-respecting alpha would spend all day gossiping like a woman on a forum unless it was to get utilitarian information on how to fix or do something they did not know how to do already.

This forum is mostly a woman's waste of time only to stimulate emotions. Pointless.

0 answers

Dont' give a damn about online tests, or what they are supposed to determine

Well, then you are even lower than a Gamma, so I'll peg you as a Zeta.

If Zeta means I'm sure enough of myself I don't need to a ridiculous online test to find out what I am, then I'm a Zeta

It is a truth universally acknowledged that posters who post, in threads about quizzes, their reasons for not taking the quiz are fearful that the results will prove that they are Beta minuses.

It is a truth universally acknowledged

Bullshit

People that take these tests don't know who they are, and hope the test will tell them.

I know who I am, and don't need a silly test to tell me what I already know

Oh blah blah blah....

If you're not interested in the quiz, then go find another thread to annoy.
An alpha female would apologize and admit when she is wrong. . . .

Haha....here's the thing...if you took the time to take the test, your probably not an alpha.
An alpha doesn't care to take a test about whether he/she is an an alpha.
:lol:
I'll go you even one further.

I don't even think a real alpha would spend valuable time on a political discussion forum. Alpha's are utilitarian, spartan.

My father helped construct the internet for ATT. He still uses computers every day, he is a computer nut, retired of course. Now there is a real alpha, of the Jon Wayne, true grit, stereo type, variety. This b.s. progressive shit going on in the culture? Not even worth the time it would take to chat about.

Alpha males don't see computers or PC's as sources of entertainment, they are tools only. Once you are done using them, they are shut off and put away. He thinks it is silly that I bond with my kid over video games, very unmanly.

After that, alpha males go out to the woods, golfing, watch a man's movie, watch sports or golf, etc. or go down to the tavern.

No self-respecting alpha would spend all day gossiping like a woman on a forum unless it was to get utilitarian information on how to fix or do something they did not know how to do already.

This forum is mostly a woman's waste of time only to stimulate emotions. Pointless.

Point taken, however a real alpha won't spend a LOT of time on an internet forum.
Just because one is an alpha doesn't mean you spend 100% of your time being productive. That is nonsense.
Alpha's do pretty much what they want, and if talking politics etc. with other people because no one around him is interested in it...then that is what they will do.

Well, then you are even lower than a Gamma, so I'll peg you as a Zeta.

If Zeta means I'm sure enough of myself I don't need to a ridiculous online test to find out what I am, then I'm a Zeta

It is a truth universally acknowledged that posters who post, in threads about quizzes, their reasons for not taking the quiz are fearful that the results will prove that they are Beta minuses.

It is a truth universally acknowledged

Bullshit

People that take these tests don't know who they are, and hope the test will tell them.

I know who I am, and don't need a silly test to tell me what I already know

Oh blah blah blah....

If you're not interested in the quiz, then go find another thread to annoy.
An alpha female would apologize and admit when she is wrong. . . .

Yes, but I am not wrong in this case, so no apology is required.

But that is just me.

Is calling someone gay an insult? A lot of gays are homophobic, ironically.

It certainly didn't seem complimentary coming from you. If you meant it as a compliment, I apologize.

Forum List

Back