Comey says he admires useless jocks like Lebron James

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Makes sense. Athletes and politicians are both useless non-productive people. Can lebron even read?

James Comey Says He Modeled His Leadership After LeBron James: 'I Used to Talk About Him All Over the FBI' | Breitbart

april 17 2018 During a Tuesday interview with “Good Morning America,” former FBI Director praised Cleveland Cavaliers star LeBron James, saying he learned a lot about leadership from the future Hall of Fame.

“I admire LeBron James, and he’s probably about to find out I used to talk about him all over the FBI and say he illustrates what the endless pursuit of excellence looks like,” Comey told host George Stephanopoulos.

He continued, “Every offseason, I’ve read, he tries to find a part of his game to make better — which is crazy, because he’s already better than everybody else. It’s because he measures himself up not against the others, but against himself.”

Pro athletes do more to give back to the community than probably any industry . Any pro who’s any good is hooked up to some charity .

He has his own charity that does amazing work with the underprivileged and inner-city kids of all color. They have given more than 41 million in scholarships

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Makes sense. Athletes and politicians are both useless non-productive people. Can lebron even read?

"What's more, I unnistan he black all over -- even unnineath he clothes"
hair-fire.gif

Another day, another ShitSpitters OP eloquent in its euphemistics.

James Comey Says He Modeled His Leadership After LeBron James: 'I Used to Talk About Him All Over the FBI' | Breitbart

april 17 2018 During a Tuesday interview with “Good Morning America,” former FBI Director praised Cleveland Cavaliers star LeBron James, saying he learned a lot about leadership from the future Hall of Fame.

“I admire LeBron James, and he’s probably about to find out I used to talk about him all over the FBI and say he illustrates what the endless pursuit of excellence looks like,” Comey told host George Stephanopoulos.

He continued, “Every offseason, I’ve read, he tries to find a part of his game to make better — which is crazy, because he’s already better than everybody else. It’s because he measures himself up not against the others, but against himself.”

Useless and non-productive?? How many jobs has LeBron created? His mere presence on a team increased ticket sales when he returned to Cleveland. He’s one of the few players in any sport that people will come out just to watch him play. When has anyone shown up just to watch you while you work?

Then there’s his marketing. He earns $42 million per year for his commercial endorsements. When has anyone offered you a nickel to say you use their products?

You’re just pissed because a smart black man makes more money in one day that you will in your entire miserable life. Emphasis on black.

And a smart white man shows admiration and respect the for hard work it took for that black man to achieve that status.

Lebron is a self made multi millionaire mogal .

So are some drug dealers. But like lebron and comey they have "jobs" of no social value. THINK

Law enforcement has no social value? To that I kindly ask you to eat shit and die because blue lives do matter in my book.

That aside, why should a job be expected to have social value? I work for personal monetary value, so I can earn money, and that is all anyone has to do. I don't give a shit if you or someone else sees my work as having social value. You can't eat social value and you can't buy groceries with it either. So unless society is going to pay my bills, I'll work for personal monetary value.

Lebron is a self made multi millionaire mogal .

So are some drug dealers. But like lebron and comey they have "jobs" of no social value. THINK

Law enforcement has no social value? To that I kindly ask you to eat shit and die because blue lives do matter in my book.

That aside, why should a job be expected to have social value? I work for personal monetary value, so I can earn money, and that is all anyone has to do. I don't give a shit if you or someone else sees my work as having social value. You can't eat social value and you can't buy groceries with it either. So unless society is going to pay my bills, I'll work for personal monetary value.
I can't gripe, I'm on welfare. One thing everyone who is a LeBron fan should know is that the US Military academies base their leadership instruction after the example LeBron James, the Icon sets.

Forum List

Back