USMB Liberals, Lefties, Democrats: A Poll For You

Amazing responses on the Iraq question. I didnt hear Tony Blair complaining that Bush lied to him too when he gave his testimony this week. Actually I never heard a responsible person say he lied. In fact, Bush didnt say anything that about two dozen Democrats hadn't already said at some point.

Congratulations, douchebag.

A couple of us were taking bets on which conservative would come on here and bitch about the "Iraq Questions" and you won!

Since I put my money on you, I also won too.

I know how to pick a horse.

Actually I was bitching aboutt he answers, dipshit, not the question.
It is amazing the depth of unreality and denial here.
Liberalism is truly is mental disorder.

I still do not get the propensity for DEMs/Leftists/Liberals for believing the "Bush lied" crapola...

No, but it's an article of faith. As such it is not subject to any rational challenge, like on facts.
Clinton is a proven liar, proven in court. But no one on the left complained about Clinton lying us into involvement in the Balkans, Somalia or wherever.
Bush didnt say anything that hadn't been said by Democrats (and Republicans) as well as other world leaders. And somehow he gets tagged for lying.
But in addition to the liar tag, the other article of faith is that Bush is a brainless idiot.

Which raises the interesting question of how Democrats, who voted for the war, were outfoxed by a brainless idiot.
But no one wants to follow the train of logic. That would be too challenging.

1. Was Bush a Dictator? no

1a. Was Cheney really in charge? maybe

2. Should Bush have been impeached? possibly

3. Is Bush a racist? no

4. Did Bush lie to get us into Iraq? maybe(stretched the truth to get the results he wanted)

5. Did Bush want the terrorists to win? no

6. Did Bush steal the 2000 election? maybe (dirty tricks were involved in both Republican party primary and general election)

7. Did Bush steal the 2004 election? no

8. Do you believe in God? Have my doubts

multiple questions so there is no "poll on the way."

a simple "yes" "no" or "not sure/maybe" for each will suffice.

1. Was bush a dictator?

1a. Was cheney really in charge?

2. Should bush have been impeached?

3. Is bush a racist?

4. Did bush lie to get us into iraq?

5. Did bush want the terrorists to win?

6. Did bush steal the 2000 election?

7. Did bush steal the 2004 election?

8. Do you believe in god?

1. No
1a. No
2. No
3. No
4. No
5. No
6. No
7. No
8. Yes

I'm sure the blacks who aren't slaves because of liberal-progressives would disagree. I'm sure Locke, Washington, and all the other liberals who formed the ideological foundations of this nation would disagree. I'm pretty certain any woman with a brain would disagree that everyone who rallied together to grant them suffrage and who still demand they be treated and payed equally for equal work are mentally ill.

But don't let common sense or reality interrupt your demonstration ignorance.

☭proletarian☭;1977671 said:

I'm sure the blacks who aren't slaves because of liberal-progressives would disagree. I'm sure Locke, Washington, and all the other liberals who formed the ideological foundations of this nation would disagree. I'm pretty certain any woman with a brain would disagree that everyone who rallied together to grant them suffrage and who still demand they be treated and payed equally for equal work are mentally ill.

But don't let common sense or reality interrupt your demonstration ignorance.

There are no Blacks freed because of liberals/progressives (progressivism didnt roll around until 60 years later.
Locke, Washington,etc were not liberals or progressives in today's parlance. They are actually closer to conservatives today.
Just because progressivism achieved some measure of success in certain areas 80 years ago does not mean those espousing it today are not mentally ill.

Sorry to confuse you with these facts. You can get back to cartoons now.

Locke was a liberal per the actual meaning of the word (as adherent of the ideology known as Liberalism). His writings arguably form the foundations of liberal thought. Washington and the FF were adherents of Locke's ideology.
They are actually closer to conservatives today.

'Conservative' refers to no ideology, you twit. It simply means one who supports the status quo or a return to the status quo ante. That is the definition of 'conservative'.

I'm not interested in your pedantic "definitions" which are in any case wrong. People use words today in a certain way. Everyone who doesn't have his head up his ass understands that.
You obviously dont.

So you admit to not caring about the definitions and what words really mean.

Typical of both a neocon and a jew.

Multiple questions so there is no "poll on the way."

A simple "yes" "no" or "not sure/maybe" for each will suffice.

1. Was Bush a Dictator?

YES!!

1a. Was Cheney really in charge?

YES

2. Should Bush have been impeached?

YES

3. Is Bush a racist?

YES

4. Did Bush lie to get us into Iraq?

YES
5. Did Bush want the terrorists to win?

YES

6. Did Bush steal the 2000 election?

YES

7. Did Bush steal the 2004 election?

YES

8. Do you believe in God?
YES

BY the way--Bush and Tony Blair planned the Destruction of the World Twin Towers. See, the way they did it was ingenious. They donned Ninja outfits and, by themselves, set up all the explosives throughout the buildings. They then used a Vulcan mind trick to convince the world that terrorists crashed planes into the building when, in truth, it was a timed detonator that was used. Think about it--when was the last time you seen a building fall straight downwards, huh??

YES!!

Last edited:
☭proletarian☭;1978118 said:
So you admit to not caring about the definitions and what words really mean.

Typical of both a neocon and a jew.

OK. So you've shown you're illiterate, ignorant, and an anti-semite.
And you presume to post on this board??:cuckoo:

Article 15 said:
1. Was Bush a Dictator? No

1a. Was Cheney really in charge? Maybe

2. Should Bush have been impeached? Maybe

3. Is Bush a racist? no

4. Did Bush lie to get us into Iraq? Bush, himself, personally? No.

5. Did Bush want the terrorists to win? No

6. Did Bush steal the 2000 election? Bush, himself, personally? No.

7. Did Bush steal the 2004 election? No.

8. Do you believe in God? I am a Deist, so I guess that's a Yes.

1. Was Bush a Dictator? No.

1A. Was Cheney really in charge? No.

2. Should Bush have been impeached? Yes.

3. Is Bush a racist? Maybe.

4. Did Bush lie to get us into Iraq? Yes.

5. Did Bush want the terrorists to win? No.

6. Did Bush steal the 2000 election? Yes.

7. Did Bush steal the 2004 election? Maybe.

8. Do you believe in God? Yes.

1. Was Bush a Dictator?
Clearly not.
1a. Was Cheney really in charge?
In charge? No. Did he have more power than your average VP? Damn right.
2. Should Bush have been impeached?
No.
3. Is Bush a racist?
No.
4. Did Bush lie to get us into Iraq?
Probably. It's more likely by the time he found out he was wrong, he was already in too deep, and couldn't back out.
5. Did Bush want the terrorists to win?
No.
6. Did Bush steal the 2000 election?
Very unlikely.
7. Did Bush steal the 2004 election?
Very unlikely.
8. Do you believe in God?
God as in YHWH or Jesus or any other capital "G" god? No. A higher power, yes.

1. Was Bush a Dictator? No

1a. Was Cheney really in charge? No

2. Should Bush have been impeached? No

3. Is Bush a racist? Definitely not

4. Did Bush lie to get us into Iraq? Yes, but I think he did it because he felt the ends justified the means.

5. Did Bush want the terrorists to win? No

6. Did Bush steal the 2000 election? Kinda, but not really...

7. Did Bush steal the 2004 election? No

8. Do you believe in God? Kind of... I don't disbelieve in God... I'm an agnostic.

Amazing responses on the Iraq question. I didnt hear Tony Blair complaining that Bush lied to him too when he gave his testimony this week. Actually I never heard a responsible person say he lied. In fact, Bush didnt say anything that about two dozen Democrats hadn't already said at some point.

Congratulations, douchebag.

A couple of us were taking bets on which conservative would come on here and bitch about the "Iraq Questions" and you won!

Since I put my money on you, I also won too.

I know how to pick a horse.

And you didn't tell the rest of us! Dangit, I'd have had my money on Patek anyway, lol.

Giving the fact he was in the military and went to Iraq, you might want to shut the fuck up asshole!

Well I guess that is kinda getting paid by a government subsidy...

Though, as a fellow veteran, I wouldn't say that that's something to be ashamed of, lol.

Forum List

Back